• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[Text-based RPG] The Supreme Element

I'm stuck, I cant find the girl with the locket -__-

Soooo I couldn't find all of the figurines in my first run, and like Kunzite suggested I made a map when I started my second playthrough.

It's not finished yet (I -think- I found most stuff except for all figurines in the first run I did -> motivation is not that high.) so I was going to hold off on uploading it until it's done. But since I noticed some people get stuck that early :stickout I might as well post what I have for now. Goes up to the jungle.

http://i.imgur.com/cicjG4U.png <- pretty, isn't it? I only decided halfway through that I'll probably share this so ...yeah. comes as it is for now. if I missed anything and you feel like it, let me know.

Edit: I updated the map a bit. Realized I needed more space so I made it a little smaller and found some errors. (Did it all in one sitting, got kind of lazy at the end) It's still way bigger than it needs to be though, just make sure to view it in full res if it seems too small. Fixed Kalage and the Catacombs, both are correct now. I also removed information about quests. Please don't hate me. Or do, but don't tell me about it. Anyway...I feel like giving just the map will make it easier for people since I'll still be including secret areas without spoiling too much. Beside, if I kept it, I'd have had to do all of the quests and I'm too lazy. :/ I -will- give away figurine locations though, if Kunzite doesn't object.

Last edited:
Soooo I couldn't find all of the figurines in my first run, and like Kunzite suggested I made a map when I started my second playthrough.

It's not finished yet (I found most stuff except for figurines in the first run I did -> motivation is not that high.) so I was going to hold off on uploading it until it's done. But since I noticed some people get stuck that early :stickout I might as well post what I have for now. Goes up to the jungle.

http://i.imgur.com/rlqVdW4.png <- pretty, isn't it? I only decided halfway through that I'll probably share this so ...yeah. comes as it is for now.

mapped helped, but when i go to ask the girl, it says she has better things to do :eek:

mapped helped, but when i go to ask the girl, it says she has better things to do :eek:

Hm, I'm not sure which girl you're talking about. If it's still about the locket you have to go to the abandoned house and look around there...once you find the girl it's pretty clear what to do!

Hm, I'm not sure which girl you're talking about. If it's still about the locket you have to go to the abandoned house and look around there...once you find the girl it's pretty clear what to do!

i already did everything i could think of, and even after she says she'll tell me, she doesnt

i already did everything i could think of, and even after she says she'll tell me, she doesnt

Ok...Spoiler:

You get the quest from the barmaid, go to the abandoned house, move the furniture, go down, find the girl, remove her shoes, tickle her, ask her about the locket. Then she'll tell you that she hid it near the well and once you go there the flavor text will tell you about the loose rock she mentions.

Ok...Spoiler:

You get the quest from the barmaid, go to the abandoned house, move the furniture, go down, find the girl, remove her shoes, tickle her, ask her about the locket. Then she'll tell you that she hid it near the well and once you go there the flavor text will tell you about the loose rock she mentions.

i didnt realize i had to be that specific -__-

It's not finished yet (I -think- I found most stuff except for all figurines in the first run I did -> motivation is not that high.) so I was going to hold off on uploading it until it's done. But since I noticed some people get stuck that early :stickout I might as well post what I have for now. Goes up to the jungle.

http://i.imgur.com/cicjG4U.png <- pretty, isn't it? I only decided halfway through that I'll probably share this so ...yeah. comes as it is for now. if I missed anything and you feel like it, let me know.

Edit: I updated the map a bit. Realized I needed more space so I made it a little smaller and found some errors. (Did it all in one sitting, got kind of lazy at the end) It's still way bigger than it needs to be though, just make sure to view it in full res if it seems too small. Fixed Kalage and the Catacombs, both are correct now. I also removed information about quests. Please don't hate me. Or do, but don't tell me about it. Anyway...I feel like giving just the map will make it easier for people since I'll still be including secret areas without spoiling too much. Beside, if I kept it, I'd have had to do all of the quests and I'm too lazy. :/ I -will- give away figurine locations though, if Kunzite doesn't object.

Awesome map, thanks for sharing it! My map is actually unlabeled and on the back of a envelope somewhere, but I spent so much time with this thing that I know my way around by heart now. This all looks just the way I remember it :)

And I knew the secret of the figurines would get out eventually. Good job in finding them!

Awesome map, thanks for sharing it! My map is actually unlabeled and on the back of a envelope somewhere, but I spent so much time with this thing that I know my way around by heart now. This all looks just the way I remember it :)

And I knew the secret of the figurines would get out eventually. Good job in finding them!

Thanks but I'm still missing one. ^^ I figure I'll find it during the latter part of this playthrough. Only reason I made the map really, at least originally. It does make it much easier to search thoroughly like you said!

New map update, added parts of the jungle and some more. Enough for today :)

http://i.imgur.com/vfE5nut.png <- new link.

Last edited:
This map reminds me that I still never figured out what to do in the mausoleum in the graveyard. I tried down or moving things but I never could get it to work, always got stuck. Have a save file specifically for it if I ever thought of something new to try lol

This map reminds me that I still never figured out what to do in the mausoleum in the graveyard. I tried down or moving things but I never could get it to work, always got stuck. Have a save file specifically for it if I ever thought of something new to try lol

Hmm, you just gotta open (not move) something in there. Starts with a C.

Hey, I've commented before, but I've been replaying the game and I would just like to say how much I've enjoyed this amazing game. Rpgmaker games are great, but the quality of writing in this game is just consistently off the charts throughout, and there is something quaint about just imagining all the events in your mind. So I have to ask, is there any chance of a sequel/spinoff? It would be very interesting to play as the evil tickler overlord, or is that maybe just me xD

Hey, I've commented before, but I've been replaying the game and I would just like to say how much I've enjoyed this amazing game. Rpgmaker games are great, but the quality of writing in this game is just consistently off the charts throughout, and there is something quaint about just imagining all the events in your mind. So I have to ask, is there any chance of a sequel/spinoff? It would be very interesting to play as the evil tickler overlord, or is that maybe just me xD

Thank you! It really has meant a huge amount to me to see the positive response that this game has gathered here on TT. A direct sequel might be a fun idea to explore! But for the near future, I'm going to have to rest the creative juices. The sheer amount of writing that goes into even a game this size can be overwhelming, and this took me quite a few months to get through.

But there's no reason we can't see more of our talented writers here in the tickling community give a shot at their own text-based games! Inform is actually a pretty easy language to learn, and if anyone is interested, I would be glad to share the source code for The Supreme Element. Some parts, like the combat engine, could just be copy-pasted into a new game.

I see on the map it has marked two figurines, but how do you get them?

Look around! Each of the figurines involves interacting with one of the items listed in the room description.

But there's no reason we can't see more of our talented writers here in the tickling community give a shot at their own text-based games! Inform is actually a pretty easy language to learn, and if anyone is interested, I would be glad to share the source code for The Supreme Element. Some parts, like the combat engine, could just be copy-pasted into a new game.

If you don't mind, I'd definitely be interested in seeing it :).

If you don't mind, I'd definitely be interested in seeing it :).

It appears you can't accept private messages, so I'll reply here :) I'd actually like to keep the whole source code to myself, so there remains a bit of mystery behind the game. But I'd be happy to show you the more modular classes and the Hero object that I made, which contain most of the combat mechanics. Do you know any Inform, or any C-based languages? Is there something in particular you'd like to see?

Hi! I'm trying to figure out how to open the mill in the south park of the map. I'm pretty sure I have the key (from the shack up north with the lumber). But I can't figure out how to put it in the hole! (Thats what he said?)

Use key on door doesn't work. Use key doesn't work. I tried a bunch of other combinations to no avail.

It appears you can't accept private messages, so I'll reply here :) I'd actually like to keep the whole source code to myself, so there remains a bit of mystery behind the game. But I'd be happy to show you the more modular classes and the Hero object that I made, which contain most of the combat mechanics. Do you know any Inform, or any C-based languages? Is there something in particular you'd like to see?

Oh, that's weird. Let me check that...

Soviet Potato
The guard near the bulletin in the fort (the hint's a bit obscure so I think it's okay just to tell you)

Cognitio
I think 'unlock door with key' works.

Hi everyone, there's been some interest in what the source code for "The Supreme Element" looks like, so I'm posting a snippet of code that can give you an idea. Don't get scared off: a lot of this was complicated to write, but can be copy-pasted into a new game if needed :)

All the code here is mine. In order, here's what we have:

-The Hero object (that is, the player).
-The MOB class. Every enemy in the game belongs to the MOB class. This gives them the ability to attack and to fall unconscious when their HP falls to 0.
-An example of a subclass of MOB: namely, the female bandit you find in the forest. The bandit gets a class of her own because there is more than one identical bandit in the game. There's no need to make a class for unique bosses.
-The first area of the game (the Starting Crossroads) and the items that are found in it. These are a lot simpler to code and should give you an idea what the more basic parts of Inform coding look like.

The MOB class has been sanitized a bit by me to take out spell effects and make it easier to read. A sharp-eyed person might notice something about it, though: a MOB has some abilities not actually used in this game. If a flag is set, the MOB can walk around from one room to another. They can also carry items, which the player will loot when the MOB is tickled unconscious. I ended up not using these features, but I left the code in place anyway.

Have fun going through it!

Just finished and it was indeed an awesome game! New project was epic and I would LOVE to see someone with some art/flash skills to make a playable game of it (I started back when I did flash/actionscripting...then came a wife followed by kids..but I digress). Anyways I think I found about everything...including slash's hat and the rainbow feather. However, after searching for hours I gave up on the 5th figurine, but 4 out of 5 aint bad. The only thing I can think of that would make this even better would be a longer ending. Not that it was bad per say, but after all the absolute flawless writing this game had crammed in, the bar had been set unbelievably high and I was expecting a bit more. It kinda felt like watching sapranos. After an awesome couple of seasons, fade to black was just not enough for me. All in all thought this was one of the better games Ive played recently and considering it was completely text based thats really saying something. Congrats on making an exceptional game that brought joy to so many. Now WHERE THE HELL IS THAT LAST FIGURINE!!!!!! :pissed:pissed:pissed

Just finished and it was indeed an awesome game! New project was epic and I would LOVE to see someone with some art/flash skills to make a playable game of it (I started back when I did flash/actionscripting...then came a wife followed by kids..but I digress). Anyways I think I found about everything...including slash's hat and the rainbow feather. However, after searching for hours I gave up on the 5th figurine, but 4 out of 5 aint bad. The only thing I can think of that would make this even better would be a longer ending. Not that it was bad per say, but after all the absolute flawless writing this game had crammed in, the bar had been set unbelievably high and I was expecting a bit more. It kinda felt like watching sapranos. After an awesome couple of seasons, fade to black was just not enough for me. All in all thought this was one of the better games Ive played recently and considering it was completely text based thats really saying something. Congrats on making an exceptional game that brought joy to so many. Now WHERE THE HELL IS THAT LAST FIGURINE!!!!!! :pissed:pissed:pissed

Thank you for playing the game! It's been a true pleasure hearing from people like you who have enjoyed it, and I'm definitely convinced that the time spent writing it was well-spent. As for the ending, I kind of feel you there: I was wondering whether it was long enough. But the classic old Infocom games traditionally had endings like this; I always found it left you hungry for more :) Thanks once again, and good luck finding the last figurine!

Earlier a mosaic room was mentioned, where is this mysterious room of puzzle solving?

Don't worry, you'll know it when you get there!

2 Days off work now, so I'll finish the map either today or tomorrow. Just a heads up!

I encountered a big glitch where attacking enemies heals them instead of damages them. Also, I SEARCHED THE ENTIRE PALACE, WHERE IS THIS MAGICAL MOSAIC ROOM OF PUZZLE SOLVING! Finally, I know you said every room in the game has a purpose but do the storage rooms in tyrelia's castle really do anything?

I encountered a big glitch where attacking enemies heals them instead of damages them. Also, I SEARCHED THE ENTIRE PALACE, WHERE IS THIS MAGICAL MOSAIC ROOM OF PUZZLE SOLVING! Finally, I know you said every room in the game has a purpose but do the storage rooms in tyrelia's castle really do anything?

Hey, sorry I'm late in replying. Yes, I've encountered the healing glitch quite a few times, but I still have no idea what causes it. It doesn't seem to happen for everyone, so I can't figure out the trigger.

If you still haven't found the mosaic room, it's at the north end of the palace. It's not hidden, just walk right in!

And yes, a lot of rooms (like the storage rooms) are just for flavor. It's more like: if a room feels important, it probably is :)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back