• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank You Kershaw!

Sorry again, Braves fans...last night...Dodgers 3--Braves 2 (10 inn.)

And back to topic...Tonight...Kershaw vs. Teheran!!! Could be a "pitcher's duel"!!!

You called it! Great pitching duel with Kershaw coming out on top. The way he's pitching he may never lose again

And a "pitcher's duel" it was!!! Dodgers 2--Braves 1...completing the SWEEP!!!

Kershaw...CG..1R..9H..0BB..9K!!! Only run allowed, came with 2 out in the 9th on a bang, bang play at first. (that close to another shut out!!)

And BTW...Kershaw has won 10 STRAIGHT and lowered his MLB leading ERA to 1.71!!! Not bad since that "bad outing" that started this thread!!

OK...guess it's time for an update!!! LOL!!!

Last night at Arizona (where he usually doesn't fair to well...and where this thread began)...8IP..1R/0ER..6H..2BB..10K...in Dodgers' 3-1 victory!!!

Since this thread began...Kershaw has gone 13-1 with an ERA in the low 1.00's (if not below 1.00) and overall is 16-3..1.73ERA..161IP..194K!!!

...In case anyone cares...LOL!!! (Damn...hope I didn't jinx anything)

OK...guess it's time for an update!!! LOL!!!

Last night at Arizona (where he usually doesn't fair to well...and where this thread began)...8IP..1R/0ER..6H..2BB..10K...in Dodgers' 3-1 victory!!!

Since this thread began...Kershaw has gone 13-1 with an ERA in the low 1.00's (if not below 1.00) and overall is 16-3..1.73ERA..161IP..194K!!!

...In case anyone cares...LOL!!! (Damn...hope I didn't jinx anything)
Kershaw is THE MAN. :man:

AND IT CONTINUES...............................

Last night vs. Washington...8IP..1R..3H..2BB..8K.....in the Dodgers 4-1 victory!!!

Became 1st pitcher to 17 wins, this season...and lowered his MLB leading ERA to 1.70!!! In addition...Became the 2nd Dodger (Koufax)...to record 5 consecutive 200K seasons...tying for the 3rd longest streak in NL history!!! Behind only...Seaver (9) and Koufax (6).

But hey, Dodger fans...gotta watch those "hated Gints"...they've gotten hot, at the right time!!! NL West lead, only at 2 games!!!

AND IT CONTINUES...............................

Last night vs. Washington...8IP..1R..3H..2BB..8K.....in the Dodgers 4-1 victory!!!

Became 1st pitcher to 17 wins, this season...and lowered his MLB leading ERA to 1.70!!! In addition...Became the 2nd Dodger (Koufax)...to record 5 consecutive 200K seasons...tying for the 3rd longest streak in NL history!!! Behind only...Seaver (9) and Koufax (6).

But hey, Dodger fans...gotta watch those "hated Gints"...they've gotten hot, at the right time!!! NL West lead, only at 2 games!!!

As for the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards, I pray every time that they are on the road for their plane to crash. When they are at home and not hosting the Dodgers, I pray for a huge earthquake.

Another stellar performance last night in the Dodger's 9-4 victory.....

.....8IP..3R(1ER)..3H..2BB..8K..on only 89 pitches!!! And the 2 unearned runs scored on a wild "circus" play in the 6th..in which the 2nd out was
recorded on a short pop fly to center..which was then followed by 3 consecutive throwing errors..allowing the runners from 1st and 2nd, to
both score!! I'm sure it will be all over the "Not Top 10", on ESPN, come Friday!!! LOL!!! Otherwise, outside of the 4th inning, Kershaw's
other 6 innings were PERFECT!!!

He ought to pitch Sunday, September 14, and Wednesday, September 24, against the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.

Its amazing to think that Kershaw missed a month and still has 18 wins. Hed be well pass 20 already!

OK...Kershaw and Dodger fans.....

At the "hated Gints"...and after being blanked 9-0, Friday night...the Dodgers came back to take the last 2 games of the series...and increase their NL West lead to 3 games.

Saturday, the Boys in Blue "demolished" the "hated Gints" 17-0...behind 24 hits and and a fine 6 inning performance by Zack Greinke and relievers. Greinke also contributed at the plate with a double and a 2-run home run, in the 6th.

Yesterday...behind Kershaw's 8IP..2ER..7H..1BB..9K...the Dodgers prevailed 4-2!!! Kershaw even contributed a double, at the plate!! Kershaw improved to an MLB best 19-3, but with the 2 earned runs...his ERA "ballooned" to 1.70!!! LOL!!!

So...we've got 2 weeks left in the regular season. After visiting Colorado and Chicago (Cubs), this week...the Dodgers return home to finish the season...with a 3 game series vs. the "hated Gints"...which could very well decide the division. And then the final 3 games vs. Colorado.
Gonna be a close race...BUT LET'S GO BLUE!!!

Virtual lock for another Cy Young Award, and, if the Dodgers win the NL West, an MVP, too.
He ought to pitch Wednesday, September 24, against the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.

Alas, Kershaw had one of his worst starts of the year yesterday, giving up 3 runs in 5IP. :(
But he did win his 20th game of the year, and he did strikeout nine in those five innings pitched. :D
And the Dodgers did win, 14-5. :bouncybou
And the Brewer's loss against the Pirates means that the Dodgers have now mathematically clinched post-season play. :bouncybou
So I'll take it. :D

True...not one of his best efforts!! Some may want to blame the 30 minute "wait" during the Dodgers 6 run first inning. He didn't have good command and was missing his spots. But heck...he allowed virtually nothing, in those last 4 innings, other than running up his pitch count. He even admitted after the game, he could have pitched better and blamed no one but himself. But OMG...his ERA "ballooned" again, to 1.80!!! LOL!!! I believe this was only his 3rd or 4th start, giving up at least 3 runs and more than 2 earned runs, ALL SEASON!!! With probably only one more start remaining (Wed. against the "hated Gints") he still has the chance to win the "Pitcher's Triple Crown"...since he is now only 2 strikeouts behind the NL leader. AND HE MISSED ALMOST A MONTH!!!

Since this thread started...he has 20 starts...going 17-1 with an ERA of 1.29!!! Oh...and BTW...THANK YOU Padres!!!...a 5-0 victory over those "hated Gints", last night!!!

As stated in Mils "Dodgers win NL West" thread...Kershaw was masterful, again!! Winning his 21st..as the Dodgers wrapped up the West!!

8IP..1ER.."scattered" 8H..0BB..11K!!! Finished the regular season at 21-3..1.77ERA..0.86WHIP..239K!!!

He will become the 1st pitcher in MLB history to win 4 straight ERA titles..and may win the "pitcher's triple crown" (for a 2nd time, I believe)
..by leading the league in WINS..ERA..and K's!! That is if Johnny Cueto (of Cinn.) doesn't strike out more than 4, in his final start. All that..and Kershaw missed 43 games in April and early May!! That's 6 or 7 missed starts!! Imagine his "projected" stats..had he not missed any time!!

May as well put that 3rd "Cy Young" in his pocket, TODAY!!!

A clarification:
Koufax won five straight ERA titles, but that was five straight National League ERA titles, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, and 1966. He led all of MLB in ERA in only three of those years, 1963, 1965, and 1966. Koufax was 30 years old the day that the 1966 season ended.

Kershaw is going to lead all of MLB for four consecutive years, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014, as soon as the official figures for 2014 are complete. Kershaw is only 26 years old. He has not yet reached his peak.

Personal note: In 1965, when I was 15 years old and the Dodgers had just won the World Series for the fourth time in my young lifetime, I made no distinction in my mind between Sandy Koufax and God. Being older now and much more mature, even if Kershaw pitches a shutout to win the 7th game of the World Series (as Koufax did in 1965), I will fully understand that he is just a very talented human being.

Last edited:
Thank you Kershaw! Thank you for the wonderful amazing postseason stats! (the ones that really count for something)

Kershaw dropped to 1-5 (MVP! MVP! MVP!) with a 5.12 ERA in 11 postseason games, including three relief appearances early in his career.
He has *lost four straight starts* to St. Louis over the past two postseasons.

Just thought it worth mentioning since someone posted about 'streaks' earlier..

MVP! MVP! MVP! The same MVP who dropped 2 games in a best of 5 series! THANK YOU KERSHAW!!

Last edited:
Congrats on getting the last "Laugh"!! LOL!!!

I'll be the first to admit that Kershaw's postseason stats...SUCK!!! Even though the playoff outcome sucked also, he'll still take home the Cy Young and possibly the MVP. (not that it matters, at this point)

And congrats to the Cards and "Gints". Both good, close series'..and looking forward to another one, between the two.

But WTH...go ROYALS or ORIOLES!!! Would be nice to see a team that hasn't won anything in a loooong time...come through, for a change!!!

Congrats on getting the last "Laugh"!! LOL!!!

I'll be the first to admit that Kershaw's postseason stats...SUCK!!! Even though the playoff outcome sucked also, he'll still take home the Cy Young and possibly the MVP. (not that it matters, at this point)

And congrats to the Cards and "Gints". Both good, close series'..and looking forward to another one, between the two.

But WTH...go ROYALS or ORIOLES!!! Would be nice to see a team that hasn't won anything in a loooong time...come through, for a change!!!

Thanks tklbd and thanks for being a good sport.

As I posted in another thread, at this point I won't complain about any outcome in a Giants series. They have far surpassed any expectations and have rebounded nicely from a horrid 2013 season.

I wouldn't complain with any of the four teams left winning it all. The Royals and Orioles should be a great series with both teams well deserving. No one thought the Royals would take the Angels, just as no one gave the Giants a chance of beating Washington.

At any rate, should be a great finish to a fantastic season!

No problem!!

I always try to be a good sport, when it comes to "team rivalries"!! I am so used to the Dodgers seemingly having "the edge"..yet almost always blowing it!! So I just laugh it off (no pun intended)..and look ahead to next year. At least we have the beginning of the NHL season (as of last night)..with the reigning STANLEY CUP CHAMPION..KINGS!!! LOL!! Although last night didn't go so well.

Anyway, this was a fun thread..and I did "enjoy" having the "upper hand"..throughout most of it. ;) So congrats again, and enjoy the rest of the postseason!!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back