• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That moment when you realize almost every one of your real life friends know

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
about your weird tickle obsession, and some think it's rad, others think's ok, the rest are all "Oh that's cool whatever", and literally nobody says anything about it being 'tarded.

I didn't even do it deliberately.
36.jpg

I think only one person has figured it out so far. Possibly two, but the second one I'm not sure about.

I've actually told a few of my friends about my tickling fetish and while most of them aren't fond of being tickled, those same ones have different fetishes of their own and none of them have had any negative responses.

My best friends, my husband, my play partners, and my grandmother know, and that's about it. No one else needs to know, it's none of their business

My best friends, my husband, my play partners, and my grandmother know, and that's about it. No one else needs to know, it's none of their business
But it's your grandmother's business... ;)

I don't want any of my friends or family to know about my tickle fetish. But I respect those of you who have the courage to tell your friends.

A few lady friends(non-kinky, non fetlife) know I like tickling. But everyone knows I love legs in nylons. I never hide that.

Acceptance is a wonderful thing. More people should try it. I try not to be judgmental. I guess it all has to do with your own comfort level.

I don't want ANY of my family knowing - that's just way too weird for me. Some of my friends know, all my exes, my husband obviously knows, and some of his friends do as well [he's always looking for willing lees for us].

My buddy Wes knows because he's tickled my wife's feet while we were all watching TV. My wife likes for me to describe to her a situation where he could come and tie her up and tickle her but we haven't done that one yet. My wife's college roommate Leigh knows because she found some photos when they lived together plus she heard us. While they were still in college Leigh tied Amanda's feet with a bathrobe tie and tickled them, then many years later on Amanda's 40th birthday, Leigh tickled her instead of giving her a birthday spanking. So our best friends know.

I try to keep it a secret. I'd be embarrassed if they all found out especially if we were in like a group or something and somehow it came up.

Only 2 people know and they are both exes. It's private and intimate so I don't feel it's relevant outside of a personal relationship if that makes sense.

The only other Person that knows is my Ex. And of course Friends that I've made here lol.

The only People that would know is Whoever I'm in a Relationship with, an Ex, and People here.

My brother, my best friend and my roomate know. They are okay with it because I don't bring it up often. Plus, it does't effect me as a person in gerneral. To them its just something I love.

I got sick of being paranoid and living in fear of being outed, so a number of years ago I said to heck with it...let the chips fall where they may. If a situation develops where outing is appropriate I just matter of factly 'fess up to it. My biggest outer is my wife. She is always announcing to people that I have a foot fetish and love to tickle her feet. I just grin and shrug and nobody cares. The last time was when she announced at a party to her nieces that I have a fetish for her feet. One didn't understand and the other explained that I am turned on by female feet and to which the other niece simply said, 'Oh'. She was probably thinking of her own kinks. It is so simple that I kick myself now for living in the closet for so long. I cheated myself out of countless foot tickling experiences during that time.

I don't think being aroused by tickling someone attractive or being tickled by someone attractive is all that odd. What guy wouldn't get turned on tickling Jessica Alba? What I think people would find weird is the fact that we all belong to an online group talking about it!

Never told anybody. Don't know that I ever will. Just think it is too embarrassing. I have no idea what people would think that don't feel the way I feel about it.

If anyone besides my exes ever found out, I'd have to order some hydrochloric acid... well that wasn't dark at all. :)

Last edited:
I've never told someone who I know in person straight up that I have a tickle fetish. However, I've told my current gf that it turns me on "a bit" since she was begging to know what turned me on, since I there isn't many "common" things that turn me on (eg. biting). I've told a few people I've met online, most of which have the same fetish and haven't told others.

no one knows lol. am i the only person who gets uncomfortable when the word or subject of tickling comes up? i dont know y that happens.. lol

I've always kept it a secret but I'm looking forward to being in a relationship that I feel is solid enough to bring it into. I never told my last gf which ended up being a good thing cos we had a really bad breakup and I'm pretty sure she would've used it to embarass me as much as possible. So I'd have to really think about it before letting any future girlfriends in on my little secret. Other than partners/play partners though, I don't really think it's anyone else's business. I sure as shit wouldn't want family/friends knowing haha.

I just recently found out last week that my ex boyfriend from seven years ago got drunk with another one of my guy friends and just kind of blurted out that I had a tickling fetish. My friend brought it up and I was super embarrassed, but he thought it was cool.

Now, I'm left with 2 thoughts...

1. Why was my ex from that long ago thinking about my fetish at this random point in time?

2. How do I get him back?

I just recently found out last week that my ex boyfriend from seven years ago got drunk with another one of my guy friends and just kind of blurted out that I had a tickling fetish. My friend brought it up and I was super embarrassed, but he thought it was cool.

Now, I'm left with 2 thoughts...

1. Why was my ex from that long ago thinking about my fetish at this random point in time?

2. How do I get him back?

"Hey, maybe me and you should have us a little private tickle party? ;)" ?

Haha. So wouldn't work. He's not ticklish and he would destroy me if I ever got into a tickle fight with him. He knows what it does to me, so he won't give up until he's claimed his victory.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back