• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 2010 NHL Playoffs

CD216

3rd Level Orange Feather
How in the blue hell are we in Round 2 and there isn't a playoff thread yet?! This saddens me immensely. So we have a few shockers so far, like the Montreal Canadiens defeating the Washington Capitals in the first round. I loathe the Canadiens, as any self-respecting Boston fan should, but I can't stand Ovechkin just a tad more, so I'm fine with this. Bruins defeated the Buffalo Sabres in a 5 game series, and the Philadelphia Flyers emerged victorious over the New Jersey Devils. And then there's that doushe Sydney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins... I'll leave it at that. I'm admittedly behind on the West Coast hockey times, so someone else can post on that.

On that note, Bruins lead the Flyers 3-0 in the second round after a 4-1 victory tonight.

GO! GO! BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!

Your Black and Gold can bite it! I heart my Flyers! Even if they are losing at the moment! As long as they aren't kicked out by the Penguins again I will be happy.

Here here. I loathe the Penguins. I also was hellbent on not seeing Penguins/Red Wings for the third year in a row. Though telling my Bruins to bite it... well that was just certainly uncalled for there Fireguardian :p. It's been a solid series in my opinion, however the best game of the playoffs so far still stands as Bruins/Sabres Game 4... That was one hell of a game for Tuuka Rask and Miller.

Lol, something tells me I'm the only Pens fan around these here parts. :jester:

Looks to be a good playoff season!

Looks that way, though the Canadiens weren't supposed to even make it to the second round, so who knows?

If the Bruins take the Flyers and play the Penguins, they need to play better hockey, top of their game hockey. They need the physical presence on the ice, they need to play hard, aggresive, and shoot the puck. The Pens are a skilled team, more so than the B's, so we need to find ways of balancing the field.

Course, God forbid the Flyers rally and take this series... as I'll be devastated.

Looks that way, though the Canadiens weren't supposed to even make it to the second round, so who knows?

If the Bruins take the Flyers and play the Penguins, they need to play better hockey, top of their game hockey. They need the physical presence on the ice, they need to play hard, aggresive, and shoot the puck. The Pens are a skilled team, more so than the B's, so we need to find ways of balancing the field.

Course, God forbid the Flyers rally and take this series... as I'll be devastated.

I think the Canadiens surprised a lot of people! Goes to show what hard work and the urge to win can do. I'm enjoying this series very much!

I can only hope that the Canadiens can take Pittsburgh to 7 games and ring their bells so their too injured to repeat... As for Flyers/Bruins... logic dictates I cheer for the ex-Leaf and ex-Senator but screw logic, since a good friend of mine loves the Flyers and I would love to see a 3-0 comeback, I'll cheer for the Flyers.

The west... HOW IN SAM HELL CAN THE SHARKS BE BEATING THE WINGS 3-0? Wings are demoralized, I see maybe one win but that's it. As for the Canuckles... they still have a chance down 2-1 but Chicago just looks too good.

I HAZ A TREMENDOUS SAD FOR THE REMAINING CANADIAN TEAMS... :(

Sharks look to go for the sweep and finish off the Red Wings tonight.

I think the Canadiens surprised a lot of people! Goes to show what hard work and the urge to win can do. I'm enjoying this series very much!

Well hey I'm a big time pens fan, but I don't get around to posting as much as I would like to. But I'm posting right now so...let's go pens!

But seriously, this has been a fantastic playoffs so far. Although I do wish the wings were giving the sharks a little tougher series out west.

There are always upsets and sometimes huge upsets in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Canadiens beating the Capitals, and coming back from 3 -1 down, as one of the biggest shockers in years. The Flyers handled the Devils with relative ease and now struggling against the Bruins.The Sharks pretty much walking through the Redwings. If you write down your predictions at the start of each series you will always be surprised at how many series you get wrong!

Well hey I'm a big time pens fan, but I don't get around to posting as much as I would like to. But I'm posting right now so...let's go pens!

But seriously, this has been a fantastic playoffs so far. Although I do wish the wings were giving the sharks a little tougher series out west.

Well hello there fellow Pens fan! :D

Yeah, I think the Wings need a little Red Bull. Or something???

Nope, the Wings need to go down. Sorry, but I get tired of the Wings being a constant dominant team in the NHL, so seeing them being down just tickles me... and yes, that expression is ideal given the locale of this forum :p. In terms of the west, I throw my support being Chicago.

Nope, the Wings need to go down. Sorry, but I get tired of the Wings being a constant dominant team in the NHL, so seeing them being down just tickles me... and yes, that expression is ideal given the locale of this forum :p. In terms of the west, I throw my support being Chicago.

Oh I agree. I'm not much of a Wings fan as most of us Pens fans aren't. :p

Should be really interesting to see how the next few weeks go.

Anyone who beats the Philadelphia Flyers is my favorite team. After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Knox - welcome to the Bruins club, your hat's in the back.

Angel - why oh why would you make your sig that?!? You're killing me here. I try to be a friendly soul but c'mon!!! Even I have my limits :p.

Well Slap me Silly... where in the hell did that 7-1 pasting of the Sharks come from?!?!?!?!? Well at least they didn't assume the position and take it... now they can exit with a minor piece of mind. :p

Sorry Pens fan but being Canadian and living 2 hours from Montreal makes me a Habs bandwagoner! GO HABS GO!!!

well, since my kings, who made it to the playoffs for the first time in 8 years, were elim'd in the 1st round by the ca-fucks, right now i'm going with the hawks. wings pulled their heads outta their asses tonight, with the mule (franzen) scoring 4 goals in a 7-1 win over the guppies (sharks, yeah i hate them, too but not nearly as much as the ducks). so as far as the west goes, hawks/ca-fucks are tied at 2-2 (i believe) and the sharks/wings series is 3-1 sharks, game 5 coming up in san hoser in a couple nights. as far as the east goes, i was loving the big win by the habs tonight over the pens. halak is just making shit look easy and he's really coming through for them right now. let's see if he can keep it up! the flyers are in deep shit and i think they may be done, but anything is possible, i guess. should be interesting leading in to the 3rd round!

Knox - welcome to the Bruins club, your hat's in the back.

Angel - why oh why would you make your sig that?!? You're killing me here. I try to be a friendly soul but c'mon!!! Even I have my limits :p.

Wha? :jester:

Hey now, I'm friendly folk. :p

Oh I agree. I'm not much of a Wings fan as most of us Pens fans aren't. :p

Should be really interesting to see how the next few weeks go.

Not much of a wings fan either, I was just hoping to see a long tough series from those two teams. I'm hoping the wings can win one more and at least take it to game 6.

Love the new sig btw haha

Bruins look to sweep the Flyers in Game 4 tonight in Philly. Should be a good match, but I need the Bruins to end this series, and the Pens/Habs to go to seven games, giving the B's the freshness of a slight break, while whichever team emerges from that series is battered and tired.

GO GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!!

Bruins rallied to pull Game 4 into OT, but were ultimately defeated by the Flyers last night in a well-played game on the Flyers part. Game 5 will be Monday in Boston, so hopefully we can close this one out.

I watched through the second period of the Chicago/Vancouver game, but don't know who ended up winning that one, though I'd like to think that the Blackhawks took that one down.

Pens/Canadiens later today... should be a good one.

Well the Canuckles took Game 5 by a margin of 4-1 so the series is Hawks 3-2 - I hope for the Canucks but I just don't know...Hawks are bigger, faster, tougher than the Canucks.

If Boston allows Philly to win Game 5 in their own barn then it becomes a brand new series...

Habs are still in a good position though I am concerned that even if they were to win, having to do so in two consecutive Game 7 series might take it's toll on them physically and mentally... but beating defending champs after trouncing Washington would be something!

Tonight is gonna be full of hockey drama, GO HABS and for you XTina, GO FLYERS!!!

Not much of a wings fan either, I was just hoping to see a long tough series from those two teams. I'm hoping the wings can win one more and at least take it to game 6.

Love the new sig btw haha

Thank you! Glad ya like. :D

does crosby hold the same pose when he's getting teabagged, too? BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back