• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The annoying thing about Chris is........

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I see that you're coming to LA next year. My Goddess wants to hold at least one and maybe 2 parties at PA (she brought me down for the last one~way too fun!)~email me w/your schedule and see if we might be able to coordinate something...
XOXO

chrisheaven said:
:justlips: hoping to meet up with them personally some day

steph said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I see that you're coming to LA next year. My Goddess wants to hold at least one and maybe 2 parties at PA (she brought me down for the last one~way too fun!)~email me w/your schedule and see if we might be able to coordinate something...
XOXO
no worries---you'll receive my schedule and hopefully...........

I'll look forward to it love...

chrisheaven said:
no worries---you'll receive my schedule and hopefully...........

He has this thought that the threads he makes aren't silly, but however, the line to kick him in the arse hasn't filled up yet :eek:

Oh, the games people play. Well, anyway, I know that kicking Chris in the you know what is in the thread "Kick Chris in the *****!"

many thanks to all who have responded so far=====so fa so good heehee :xpeepsofa

chrisheaven said:
many thanks to all who have responded so far=====so fa so good heehee :xpeepsofa

rats chris i wish you could come to my state when you come to the states. melissa is coming too right?

isabeau :bubble:

There some really annoying things about Chris, but it's hard to pick one as most annoying. :D

he never yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooos me anymore and i know why. hmmmmm

isabeau :evilha:

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back