• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Help me get to 1000 posts thread

950!!! Only 50 more to go!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!

HOOPLA!!!

HOOPLA!!!

Rob

robace252 said:
950!!! Only 50 more to go!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!

HOOPLA!!!

HOOPLA!!!

Rob

gotta love enthusiasm.... xoxo

isabeau :smilelove

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ummmmm, nothing else right now.

Ummmmm, yeah.

Rob

robace252 said:
OK all...IM getting close to 1000 posts ( I know to most of you in here that isnt much..but hey for me its pretty good)
Post anything in here and I will answer as humor and as sarcastic as I can be.
Make it about anything.

Such as...
Why is robace here posting at 245 in the morning?

It is a great thing that you are getting your first 1,000 posts! I thought I would wait till this late to tell you! :jester:

thanks osco. I used to not post much...a big lurker for over 8 years in diffrent forums and such, but lately Ive had the time to post, and I want to more and more.
This has become my favorite place to come and speak, and I have a bunch of great friends on here...and Im really looking forward to meeting everyone at NEST.

Rob

Dinners a cooking, Ill be around.......

robace252 said:
thanks osco. I used to not post much...a big lurker for over 8 years in diffrent forums and such, but lately Ive had the time to post, and I want to more and more.
This has become my favorite place to come and speak, and I have a bunch of great friends on here...and Im really looking forward to meeting everyone at NEST.

Rob

Dinners a cooking, Ill be around.......

Exactly! I too was a member for years and only read the posts. After I started to post I felt more and more comfortable.

It wasnt so much comfort to me as time. Yeah I know it doesnt take long to type something, but there used to be a lot of times I had other agendas that were more pressing. But now, not so much!!

Rob

I know where your coming from, in the summer it's hard for me to post because that's when the road construction season starts, so I'll be working alot of hours. It wasn't so much a comfort issue, I worded it wrong, it was more of opening up to my tickle-fetish to a group of people. Now after I done so I am not afraid to talk about it on here or in public! :bouncybou

Neither am I my friend. I make sure any potential friend" of the female persuasion is well aware that I would be willing to give them a foot rub, pedicure or tickle if they ever desire. And normally I dont get turned down either.

OF course now that Im getting that T-Shirt that says "Yeah Im divorcing, so what" the cute women are pouring out of the proverbal woodworks!

Ahhhhh....bliss.

I guess when a good one like me becomes available the rest try to snatch me up. You cant keep a good man down, but if your lucky the good woman will let you tie her down and have your way with her feet!! :devil2:

Rob

Good for you!!!! Sounds like you handled your divorce situation pretty well! Remember if there's anything I can do, just let me know! Now lets get you that 1,000 posts! :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

Thanks Osco...I am handling it better than I even thought. I honestly relieved I wont have to worry about her lies anymore.
And yes...IM getting closer and closer. Ill have to take a break to eat in a few minutes...but..

ILL BE BACK!!!

Rob

robace252 said:
Thanks Osco...I am handling it better than I even thought. I honestly relieved I wont have to worry about her lies anymore.
And yes...IM getting closer and closer. Ill have to take a break to eat in a few minutes...but..

ILL BE BACK!!!

Rob

GOOD TIMING, I HAVE TO GET MY HAIR(S) CUT SHORTLY.

Post in the self refirential thread Or ask the Vorpal Bunnies a lot of questions :bouncybou

Well this ones working pretty well Zod. People can ask me questions or whatever, or just a place for incohereant ramblings...like this

Why is cheese called cheese?
Why do we say cheese when our picture is taken?
Is cheese a good fragrance for soap? Outside of France of course.
Would cheese make for a good alternative fuel?

Just somethings I was thinking about.

Rob

Cheese as fuel eh? I wonder what that kind of fuel would smell like :illogical :confused:

Simply it would smell......cheesy!!
But the fuel would do great in France, they would never smell the diffrence.

Rob

robace252 said:
Well this ones working pretty well Zod. People can ask me questions or whatever, or just a place for incohereant ramblings...like this

Why is cheese called cheese?
Why do we say cheese when our picture is taken?
Is cheese a good fragrance for soap? Outside of France of course.
Would cheese make for a good alternative fuel?

Just somethings I was thinking about.

Rob

I don't why we call it cheee. :idunno:
I don't why we say cheese for pictures :idunno:
is cheese a good fragrance, outside of France, I'll leave it alone. :jester:
It is good for fuel, it gives me gas sometimes. :xlime:

Beans, beans the magical fruit..the more you eat the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel so eat more beans at every meal.

Rob

robace252 said:
Beans, beans the magical fruit..the more you eat the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel so eat more beans at every meal.

Rob

YES beans is good!!!!!!! :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

Lima, yentl, soy and pinto I like beans....
I like beans....WOO WOO WOO
I like beans, how bout you.
When I eat beans, Im on my own little cloud....
no one comes to visit me on my own little cloud.

Rob

I make a mean pot of chilli. Perhaps Ill bring some to NEST this year.
Then again..that might be dangerous.. :wowzer: ROFL!

Rob

Well like the old saying sort of goes,"IF YOU CAN DISH IT OUT, I CAN TAKE IT".

LOL! Yeah..I just wonder how stomachs will react with laughing..and chilli.

We might need some air-freshener.

Rob

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back