• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "I hate..."-Thread

I HATE it when my sis calls when I'm on the comp...I'll b back in a few Tickle_fan!

There are only 2 types of people I hate in this world. Racist people...and black people. :laughing: Nah, I'm just messing, no disrespect, homies. (Besides, though I'm not black, I have alot of friends of mine who are and they've taught me alot of cool things)

Seriously though, I hate racist people or people who judge others by their skin color, religion, customs or who others find attractive.(For example, making fun of a homophobic person cause he likes men)

Random_noob86 said:
Is that why you chose your gender to be undefined?XD

I hate "i hate" threads.

pretty much. I know it's a lot more deep than "haha i'm being witty" but an actual belief of being undefined by your sex. YES! YES YOU GOT IT :D

in keeping the nature of the thread i hate feeling like i've entered an unwelcome thread

I hate microsoft! They stole my xbox 360!!!

a1532b said:
I hate microsoft! They stole my xbox 360!!!

Microsoft...<.< Yeah it was them..>.> ...i don't know anything about it...

I hate failed attempted jokes ;_;

I hate:
Stupid people, people who don't use their turn signals, spiders, bees, wasps, needles, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Bill Frist, Tom DeLay, closed-minded people, racists, sexists, ageists, bigots, people who feel that something that's popular is evil, Britney, Justin Timberlake, mean people, being single, computer problems, litterbugs, murderers, rapists, and rude customer service people who don't even know what the heck they're selling.
Ok, I think that covers it all for now.

I hate those FBI ANTI-PIRACY WARNINGs on the backs of some CD's. Hey,you expense-accounted designer-suited major-record-label wonks, if you don't want people making copies of your CD's for their friends, then DON'T RELEASE THEM!

"HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE UTTER BARE-FACED CHEEK TO RAM ME ND THEN BLAME ME AND ACT ALL TOITY-HOITY HIGH AND MIGHTY!!!!!"

Hey, it worked for Dick Cheney in that hunting incident.

I hate wanting to talk to a woman I'm interested in, but I don't because so many other people want exactly the same thing (no analogy to the obdub fan thread intended ;)) and I HATE doing the same things like others. Do you understand the dilemma?

"HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE UTTER BARE-FACED CHEEK TO RAM ME ND THEN BLAME ME AND ACT ALL TOITY-HOITY HIGH AND MIGHTY!!!!!"

Hey, it worked for Dick Cheney in that hunting incident.

LOL! :p

TKLVR18 said:
^^^^^^^^ I hate people who tell me they're not ticklish an' then I hafta tickle the truth outta em (heh heh heh not really)

I hate having to get up in the middle of the night to go pee, and then can't get back to sleep.

I hate that the "High School Musical" songs STICK in my head!!

Oh, TKLVR18, I'm not ticklish!! :happy:

Federkitzler said:
I hate wanting to talk to a woman I'm interested in, but I don't because so many other people want exactly the same thing

I understand that one!

OH really WK23???? Somehow I highly doubt that considering that you are a perferred 'lee...

And so I don't get dissed for not stayin inline w/the thread...I hate.....*tries to think up something funny* haters!!! HAHAHAHAHA......*sees that noone's laughing, goes back to my life in the ticklefight thread*

Federkitzler said:
I hate wanting to talk to a woman I'm interested in, but I don't because so many other people want exactly the same thing (no analogy to the obdub fan thread intended ;)) and I HATE doing the same things like others. Do you understand the dilemma?

Fortune is for the bold!

I hate cheesy cliches, even when there is some truth to them :)

One item per post?

But...but... I can name hundreds of things ( well 10 anyway)

But what really really irritates me is when so called musicians take an old 60's, 70's or 80's hit. Just sample the chorus, put a electronic beat under it and call it a new song.

What happened to real music?

Well the answer for me is

METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Ey Black, is that a refrence to my hating haters comment??

Actually it's a reference to my "Fortune favors the bold". Though there is nothing to be gained by hating other than major ulcers. Besides if I wanted to make fun of you Karen the Magarita Girl, I would just come out and do it :D

Eh, probably true enough. And the Margarita thing is SO Socks, he's the one who admitted an affinity. The only thing I drink that has anything to do with alcohol is root beer. All I like is Jimmy Buffet:D

OH...I hate bein wrong, 'specially in a public forum :p

TKLVR18 said:
Eh, probably true enough. And the Margarita thing is SO Socks, he's the one who admitted an affinity. The only thing I drink that has anything to do with alcohol is root beer. All I like is Jimmy Buffet:D

That's a shame because I make a killer lemon wine....well it will get you drunk.

PS. You'll get used to the being wrong thing

Last edited:
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back