• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "I hate..."-Thread

It won't get me drunk, it'll just put me to sleep. I can sleep through a hurricane after a glass or two of wine...and as for the bein wrong thing, I dunno what happened. That's never happened to me before;)

Yea well, I sorta gave you a freebie there:p Don't expect it to happen again:p And I hate bein the lee in the ticklefight thread 'cuz I've pissed everybody off so bad they're all rootin for Socks

Well, lately, you've been the queen of the tickle fight thread, and they always like to see the ones on top get it. :)

Too true...just remember, you're kickin my ass at the moment....*evil grin*

Yeah, but I know that with the karma of the tickle fight thread, that won't last long.

I was going to say that people just like to share, and since you've been showing everyone such a good time, they only felt it was right you had a good time too.

Yea right. And don't think I've forgotten about you Black, I just have other things on my mind at this point....*goes back to the ticklefight thread to torture Socks some more*

This isn't the movie quote thread, but:
"Wonderful girl! Either I'm gonna kill her or I'm beginning to like her."

ROTFL I hate having to keep up with two threads an' Socks all at the same time;)

Plus there's still your promised chaos in the Godmodding thread. To keep this on topic, shall we move this conversation to the random banter thread?

Might be a good idea...why the frell was I here anyway? I think it had something to do with Black....aimlessly wanders into the suggested thread...*

I hate it too. It's ok when it's one of my own topics, but I do try to keep other people's topics on topic.

I hate it when you put your heart and soul into an essay or project and when it's marked and handed back, you get a really crappy mark, yet when you do a shitty day-before-it's-due job on other assignments, they get graded really well. How does that even make sense? Makes me think that slacking off is the way to go. :|

Last edited:
Interesting observation, Mercury. Maybe you write better under pressure; I think that I do.

I think I agree with you, Mistress. That's probably why I'm a procrastinator. You will never see me hand in an assignment early. :p

That reminds me of something funny. When I was in school, whenever I did the responsible thing and actually "studied", I always wound up doing worse at tests than if I'd just crammed the night before or that morning.

Study? What the heck is that? *life-long slacker and proud of it*

I would hate that too...Welcome to the forum, Nerrad! :D

I hate being sick... :(

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back