• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The meaning behind your screen name???

HeBeGeeBee

TMF Expert
As I approach my 300th post, I figured it might be interesting to see why everyone chose the screen names they did. Some are pretty obvious...BigJim was chosen by a guy named Jim and he happens to be, uh...big. Others are not so obvious. I do happen to like the name of a recent member, pseudonym (which pretty much says it all, I guess). As for yours truly (if anyone cares) I happen to be a male with the initials G.B. (I always wanted to have a license plate with HeBeGeeBee so that when people would say, "Who he be?" the answer would be "HeBeGeeBee." I know, kinda lame, but what can I say. HeBeGeeBee was the name I used in my internet dating days when I placed my ad. One interesting response I received was from a woman who said, "HeBeGeeBee...do you give them or get them?" :D Anyone else care to tell the story behind your name?

Nice idea Heebeegeebee

mine is simple, I started to do one that reflected on tickling in some way....but I decided to go with my favorite cartoon character Michigan J Frog:)

The screen name speaks for it self really

:( :( Never had anyone to do what I've always dreamed of. Being their tickle slave:( :(
That is where I got my from?

Thanks for the link, Jen, but since that thread was long before I became a member, I'll post here. :D

HBGB, amk are my initials. 714 is my area code. Well, that's it! Have a nice day, and Happy New Year, brother. :p

P.S. Couldn't get that logo of Ray's to work, eh? ;)

njjen3953 said:
Hebegeebee,
Not to rain on your parade, but check this out.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4854

Jen
Jen,
I don't mind a little rain...in fact, I usually have a dark cloud that follows me everywhere. You're correct, I do recall that thread. However, it was posted over a year ago. Since that time, the TMF has added something like a gazillion members who were not around at that time. Just wondering what the new folks (as well as the "old" ones) might have to say.

amk714 said:
Couldn't get that logo of Ray's to work, eh? ;)
Hey, amk:
Thanks for noticing. Nope...can't get it to work. It's a really cool one and it's a shame to have it go unused. But I'm such a computer illiterate, I'm surprised I can figure out how to log in every day. If anyone can help, that would be great...

Re: The screen name speaks for it self really

slave4tickles said:
:( :( Never had anyone to do what I've always dreamed of. Being their tickle slave:( :(
That is where I got my from?

Hmm...I predict a name change for you within the year if that's the case. And Nostradamus was a third cousin twice removed on Pa's side, so you had better start researching another screename.

I have not seen the other thread either

I too am fairly new to forum, so I missed that thread.

Well why I chose my screen name is simple, my tootsies are very ticklish and I do like them to be bare;) So, I chose bticklishfeet.

Glad you brought this one up, for those of us who are new can respond.

Cookie

I must have missed that other post, but here's mine.

Years ago when my brother got his first computer, he got AOL. Well, when I was trying to come up with a screen name, I tried guitarman, but it was taken. So I tried guitman, but it was taken. Then being the perveted kid I was, it tried guitman69, and I got it.

As the years went by, I just stuck with the name.

Efficient Naming Scheme

By having three characters, using only letters and numbers, you can form 46,656 different combinations.

Every single member on the TMF today could be identified in a similar manner and we would still have over forty thousand combinations left over.

Better living through combinatorial math theory !

never posted in the old thread so here is my explanation.

I went to culinary arts school, one of my other passions. I liked to cook and bake, baking pies went with it. My name is Judy so my culinary arts buddies used to call me JudyPie,they used to joke I was sweet as pie, I just shortened it to JPie, seem to work for me...short but sweet!! LOL

JPie

HeBeGeeBee said:
Hey, amk:
Thanks for noticing. Nope...can't get it to work. It's a really cool one and it's a shame to have it go unused. But I'm such a computer illiterate, I'm surprised I can figure out how to log in every day. If anyone can help, that would be great...

Cartangry.gif
hebegeebee.gif

Copy and paste the text below exactly as it appears into your sig (add a [ to the beginning and a ] to the end) and the images should display as shown above:

IMG]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/Cartangry.gif[/IMG] http://www.boomspeed.com/venray1/hebegeebee.gif[/IMG

You can play around with it later to get your sig the way you want it. :)

Biggles... what can you say about Biggles? How do you solve a problem like a Biggles, how do you trap a wave upon the shore?

Really, it's a character from a series of oldish English books written by Capt. W.E. Johns from around the times of WW1. Biggles was a fighter ace with the RAF over France, the ultimate Boy's Own Adventure, stiff upper lip, knocking down some Jerry kites before landing for tea and biscuits.

266 was his squadron number, and 'Biggles of 266' was the best one in the series of his books. I tried to register Biggles as a username way back on EZ Boards, but it was taken so my next choice was Biggles of 266.

Kurchatovium also known as element 104 and sometimes called rutherfordium. Today there still is much debate over what the element should be called. The eastern world wanting it named after the soviet chemist Kurchatov who almost single handly brought the USSR into the nuclear age. The western world wanting it to be named after Ernest Rutherford, a nobel prize winning physicist from England. Its naming is almost as unstable as the element itself. I remember this element in particular because my college chemistry professor always use to joke about it. At the time I didn't know the element's sorted past. It has come to symbolize for me the interesting contradictions that make up each of us, as well as the unpredictability of life itself.

A friend of mine at our old Delphi foot-dom site started calling me "Mistress" as a personal nickname, and it sort of caught on, although my official screen name was quite different.

When I migrated our forum to MSN, I used "Mistress Valerie" as my new screen name since that is how most of our people were addressing me. I always intended the nickname to be lighthearted, since I practice only a very gentle and playful style of domination.

Besides, how many people have noticed that the middle letters of my name VaLERie spell out "ler"? ;) ;) ;)

Love and laughter,

Let's see...

How I got my name is because I like to be tickled. In my dreams, before I came out (so to say), I would always say "tickle me" and my nickname originally is Breeze (thanks to my brother. lol). When I came to join the TMF, I was wondering if I should have left me as "feelincrzi" as some of you might know me now. Which pretty much explains it all about how I am feeling. :D :rotate:

nice thread.

in my case it's also self explanatory.
i engage in world war 2 re-enacting. so, i am a reenactor(w/o the hole)
steve

Admiral Trouser...

Well, it just makes me giggle, really. And it *does* suit my personality, stiff upper lip and all, lol.

And its a damned site better than Captain Pants.

Re: nice thread.

areenactor said:
in my case it's also self explanatory.
i engage in world war 2 re-enacting. so, i am a reenactor(w/o the hole)
steve
Hey, Steve:
I'm really glad you posted your response. All this time I thought you were trying to spell "arena actor", but just didn't know how to spell. Now I can sleep at night...:)

:)Well, mine speaks for itself really:p
I love to be tied up and tickled :tickle::tickle::tickle:

Last edited:
When I first discovered this place, I was uncertain as to whether I would stay or even be accepted (the latter is still in question as far as many people are concerned), so I decided to use a temporary name to use until I came to a conclusion.

First off, STAY. You're always welcome here, Amnesiac_m(pc), so stay, the longer the better. If you will be accepted or not,...well, you already are. If you think someone here won't accept you or give you a hard time, first, more people will jump to a member's defense if they are a polite and good member and will attack the attacker or flamer, and second, who the hell cares about some hate monger?

And to slaves4tickles, who said:
Never had anyone to do what I've always dreamed of. Being their tickle slave
Are you kidding me?! I saw your picture, and if you can't find anyone to tickle you, you must be surrounded by...hell, I don't even know! A stunningly beautiful woman who can't find anyone to tickle her - those must be some closeminded bigots.

(walking away shaking head skeptically stunned)... just can't understand it!

my name comes from my favorite NFL defensive back, Deion Sanders. i always loved his "style". plus, when i play some football with friends back in college, not to brag or anything, but i usually shut people down with my coverage skills. my college didnt have a football team, so we played amongst each other a lot. they even started calling me "Deion". which reminds me that this one girl who watched us never knew my real name, she just called me "Deion".

Katherine aka "Slave4tickles", are you kidding me? you have no one that will make you their tickle slave? i am in complete shock. trust me, if i knew you personally, i would tickle the living daylights out of you EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT HESITATION. just let me know, and i will fly across the world just to tickle you. i would probably kill to do it. i am in shock. dont worry, there will be some lucky guy that will be dancing in the streets when he discovers that you like to be tickled......

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back