• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The more I watch these tickling videos...

TickleMeP1nK

TMF Regular
The more I wanna like...become a model and let guys tickle torture me hahaha. It sounds nuts but it just looks so fun to be tickled by a professional (if thats what you want to call it lol) Anyone else get that sorta vibe when ya watch a video? Wanting to be the victim of the tickling or the person doing the tickling. Just looks pretty fun and exciting to me haha. Maybe im getting too into the whole tickling thing lmao :xpulcy:

i watch them and all i can think about is being the one doing the tickling and probably doing a better job at it since i know what my own preference is when tickling a woman.

The more I wanna like...become a model and let guys tickle torture me hahaha. It sounds nuts but it just looks so fun to be tickled by a professional (if thats what you want to call it lol) Anyone else get that sorta vibe when ya watch a video? Wanting to be the victim of the tickling or the person doing the tickling. Just looks pretty fun and exciting to me haha. Maybe im getting too into the whole tickling thing lmao :xpulcy:

Something tells me you'd have a line of producers just waiting to put you in a video if you truly wanted to be in one.

i watch them and all i can think about is being the one doing the tickling and probably doing a better job at it since i know what my own preference is when tickling a woman.

I think everyone thinks that, but who knows if anyone else would buy your clips? Never know until you try. Keep us posted on your upcoming store!

Until I visited Passive Arts Studio in Los Angeles six years ago, I wondered the same thing. To have a gorgeous woman strapped on a bondage table or have her feet locked in stocks was everything I hoped it would be. :veryhappy

Hell, go for it!

You'd get that tickling you so want, and you'd even get a few extra bucks!

Anyone else get that sorta vibe when ya watch a video? Wanting to be the victim of the tickling or the person doing the tickling.

Nah. Like to watch, but wouldn't want to be tickled by or tickle random strangers that happened to come along for a shoot.

I used to think like that, but then I realized it's just another body. Sure it would be fun, but seeing model after model come in, go out, come in, go out, it would leave me wanting something more.

Eh people have offered to tickle me but they live so far and traveling is a pain lmao. If I got to know a person well enough and they were close than maybe id go for it haha. The extra money would help too lol

Until I visited Passive Arts Studio in Los Angeles six years ago, I wondered the same thing. To have a gorgeous woman strapped on a bondage table or have her feet locked in stocks was everything I hoped it would be. :veryhappy

I considers going there. but when i really think about it I'm not really into paying money on that kind of service. Plus if i tickle a girl for my pleasure i want it to be someone that means something to me. I'm kind of the same way when it comes to strip clubs and lap dances, I don't really care for it when its just some random girl. I would enjoy it more if it was a girl i was in a relationship with.

i watch tickling videos all the time and I wish that I was the one doing the tickling, especially if the model happens to be Viviana from Tickling paradise and Diane from Tickle Abuse. Honestly TickleMeP1nk i would love to tickle you, I work for the airlines so i can fly for free and give my friends buddy passes so I can fly to you or you can fly to me i'll have my flight benefits reinstated when my knee dr gives me the ok to go back to work let me know please

Anyone else get that sorta vibe when ya watch a video?

Sometimes. I mean, on the off chance that I do watch a clip, I am mentally putting myself in the 'lees position, but it's purely for fantasy reasons. I think in actuality, the idea of being tickled by someone I don't really know, and having it videotaped for masturbatory purposes, and the possibility of someone I know outside of the forum seeing it, are much too terrifying for me to ever be a so-called "model."

Also, dealing with this kinda thing:

i watch tickling videos all the time and I wish that I was the one doing the tickling, especially if the model happens to be Viviana from Tickling paradise and Diane from Tickle Abuse. Honestly TickleMeP1nk i would love to tickle you, I work for the airlines so i can fly for free and give my friends buddy passes so I can fly to you or you can fly to me i'll have my flight benefits reinstated when my knee dr gives me the ok to go back to work let me know please

...could get really old really fast.

Also, dealing with this kinda thing:

...could get really old really fast.

The idea of a stranger offering to fly himself to you or for you to fly to him for the sole purpose of touching you all over your body does not appeal to you? That's ... odd. :sherlock:

128787607919663395.jpg

Nah. Like to watch, but wouldn't want to be tickled by or tickle random strangers that happened to come along for a shoot.

I have to say, I agree here with Rhiannon. Watching is fun but I don't want some random stranger putting his hands on me, especially if I have to pay for that to happen.

It would take the fun out of it for me. But yep, watching can be fun. :D

When watching though, I'm fantasizing about how I can incorporate the scenario into my own relationship.

And what AnnieHall and Soda said. :jester: :clap:

Well, if you live in PA and are 'real', you can get all you want, and that very safely, at Nest. May's not that far away...

I really feel for adorable women like yourself. The temptation of modeling, getting tickled. Being wined, and dined. Danced and romanced only to find out that all men are certainly not created equal, and don't always have your best intensions or personal safety at heart. The tickler in me says "just do it", but the wiseman in me (that boring voice that insists on being protective) says "procede with insane caution" I guess in a perfect world we would all go door to door and for all the tickling we could handle. Judging by the picture though, wow, lucky is the man that glides his feather around your torso. ;-) Be safe gorgeous.

Haha real...yeah I can understand that...on the internet in general. I'd check out nest at some point since I keep hearin about it but I gotta make sure im comfortable first.

The idea of a stranger offering to fly himself to you or for you to fly to him for the sole purpose of touching you all over your body does not appeal to you? That's ... odd. :sherlock:

Kinda makes me wanna throw up in my hands. Creeponomics.

:flatstare:

I suddenly want my mommy. :cry1:

:jester:

Kinda makes me wanna throw up in my hands. Creeponomics.

welcome to the internet lol. I agree with you though, i'd never tickle or be tickled by some random person. It's just not as fun as sending someone you know into a frenzy or vice versa (depending on the relationship of course). The only person i'd ever do it to is my girlfriend to be honest.

lol its because of millions of yayhoo people that live in this world that messes it up for the good ones.

at least the guy could have introduced himself.

Hi! how are you? my name is creepazoid, you don't know me and i don't know you. But lets skip all that, I am willing to fly down to you to tie you up and do things to your body! so act now because I'm a busy man!. :frustrated:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back