• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most amazing weekend EVER!!! M/F (Part 1)

alien_hunter122

TMF Novice
Well, I haven’t posted any of my stories in the past, but I would feel so selfish if I actually kept this to myself and not share it with this wonderful community that actually allowed this to happen. I’m a little new at this, and this is literally a four-day-long get-together, so I am probably going to have to break it down a little lol. I am pretty big into details and trying to really capture the true essence of the whole weekend, because it was honestly a very special weekend and I want to do some justice to the experience. She asked me to be discreet about who she is, of course, so out of respect for her, let’s call her Monica because I love her from “Friends” lol. So let me tell you a little about Monica, and I am about 150% sure that my words will never do justice to how smoking hot she really is. :judges: She’s about 5’4”, literally 100 lbs., long dirty blonde hair and green eyes (drools). Now I am going to describe some of the more important parts that I am sure you all want to know: she has size 6, very soft feet with hot pink toenails, C-cups which are probably the most perfectly shaped breast and nipples I have ever seen, and obviously seeing as she is only 100 lbs. it goes almost without saying that she is extremely slender in a very sexy way (not like those sickly “omg she’s starving herself” kind of ways). Like I said, no matter what I say you, will never be able to really imagine how hot Monica really looks, but maybe you can come to an imagination of your own lol. Any comments ya’ll want to leave would be great; remember, this is my first time, so be gentle :p . And you can count on the fact that Monica will be reading ya’lls comments too :) .

Beginning:
I met Monica on TMF this past September when I finally stopped being a Lurker and tried to actually get to know people and be social. Almost immediately, we found out that we connected pretty well and actually got along. We talked for a while on Yahoo and even used Skype a little, and after about a month or so we were such good friends that we would even call each other and just have some fun conversations. Surprisingly enough, we actually did not talk much about tickling until November, which is when I very jokingly said she should fly down to come visit me and spend the weekend. When she responded with “OK”, my jaw nearly dropped, and I probably had to read the message like three or four times. We set everything up and Monica flew down from somewhere in the US to where I stay.

First Time Meeting
I have to admit, I was pretty nervous while I waited at the airport to pick her up. We finally got together, and the comfort level was so good that you would have thought we had been friends for years. As we drove to where we were going to hang out for the weekend, and as we were at a red light, she lifted up the side of her shirt and said, “Look at my new tattoo!” I looked at it, and just ran my fingers down her side over the tattoo, and very lightly scratched her skin, and she gave the cutest little yelp and grinned at me with a very mischievous look and said, “That took about, what, a whole 10 minutes?” I laughed and said, “More like five.” Well, we drove back to the apartment we were staying at so she could get some rest, because I had to go back to work, and she had been up since 4am. As I left her there, I gave her a quick hug and said, “I am so glad you’re here.” Obviously you know what happened: I gave her a quick tickle on her ribs, and she started giggling and trying to protect herself very lazily lol. I smiled at her and said, “This is gonna be a fun weekend,” and laughed as I left to go to work. Luckily for me, it’s literally about a 1 minute walk from where we were staying at and I could just head over to see how she was doing anytime I wanted. Yet I have to admit, I was really excited and looking forward to getting back to her. Before I really get into the details of the story, you need to know a little about her personality to understand why certain things happen the way they do. We actually both agreed that we are literally perfect copies of each other in a different gender. We like the same music, food, TV shows, movies, and we have the same freaking personality! She is extremely headstrong and very stubborn just like I am. Even though she is a lee, she has this extremely dominant side to her that makes her a switch. She is extremely mouthy, and even while being tickled, she still manages to throw out insults and push buttons because she’s just that kind of a person. Frankly, I love it lol. So I will begin with Part 1 now…

Friday evening fun:
I got out of work that Friday at about 5 pm, and as I already admitted, the whole time I was really looking forward to having some fun with her. When I arrived, she was lying on the sofa watching TV and using her laptop, wearing her jeans, a tank top, and white ankle socks. I took of my uniform jacket and sat down the other side of the sofa, and she rested her feet on my lap. We were talking about random stuff and watching TV when I started to run my fingers up and down her socked foot. She gave out the cutest giggle I ever heard and lightly shook her foot but left it there right on my lap. She looked right at me and gave me a look like “yeah, you know what you’re doing”. I gave her a puzzled look, trying to act all innocent, and said, “What’s the matter?” Right as I finished my sentence, I started to scribble softly on her feet, which made her start giggling and laughing softly, nothing too crazy….yet :p Before I continue, you must know that Monica really hates having her bare feet tickled; she feels that they look like mutated hands, which I find pretty funny because, technically, hands are mutated feet lol. But now that you know this, you will understand why she is going to act the way she does about this. After a few minutes of lightly tickling her feet I lift her ankle sock just enough to expose her heel and the panic look in her eyes was unmistakable, and the only thing she kept repeating was, “No no no no no…” in a very pleading voice. What I found funny was that I hadn’t even begun to tickle her yet. I placed my fingers right on her bare right heel and started lightly scratching it and she let out low little whine and started giggling and squinting her eyes to try and block out the feeling, but it sure wasn’t working too well.

I had known she was pretty much ticklish everywhere, so I wasn’t going to spend ALL my time just tickling her feet, and right as I saw her close her eyes again and tilt her head back, I took the advantage and quickly lunged forward and grabbed her sides and started tickling her abs (which are VERY hot BTW), and that sent her into fits of laughter. Between laughter, she managed to swap back and forth with saying, “Oh please stop please,” or “Omg that tickles.” I kept tickling her upper body, but I had to stop for a little because I did not want her laptop to fall down while she was squirming and laughing. So as soon as I closed her laptop, I very quickly grabbed her arms and held them together with one hand above her head. She looked at me as I started wiggling my fingers above her underarms, and the only thing she could say was, “Oh shit, oh shit, no no,” and of course I started acting like I had no idea what’s going on and started teasing her by saying, “What’s the matter? What are you saying no for?” Now this is the part where her stubborn self came out and she said “Nothing, Private.” (This is a little way of her pushing my buttons because I am a SGT in the Army.) Right as she said that, I laughed and said, “Oh really?” and quickly started tickling her underarms, and boy, was I shocked at her reaction! She let out a pretty sharp scream and started trying to pull her hands out of my grip but that was all in vain. Once she realized that she was completely vulnerable and with no way out she resorted to the next best thing she could think of doing: SHE TRIED TO BITE ME! Dead serious. It was so cute yet a very dangerous game I was playing, because one false move or if I didn’t pay attention, I might end up being bit. I stopped tickling her and let her go just in time to avoid a very close call with her teeth, and she started breathing heavily and looked up, saying, “Oh shit,” and I can do nothing but laugh. Friday night pretty much was just a night where I tested out all her spots to find out where the worst spots were and what tools I could use that would drive her nuts.

She had never been tickled with tools other than I believe a key and a pen or something like that. I was about to introduce her to the electric toothbrush, the soft tipped hair brush, and feathers. Now I know what most of you all are thinking: that feathers generally don’t really work. But surprisingly enough, feathers actually did tickle her. It wasn’t a screaming and yelling reaction, but a light giggle nonetheless. The first thing I tested out with her was the electric toothbrush, because that was the one she was most curious about. I took it out of the package and by this point in the evening I had managed to get her right sock off so I had one bare foot and one socked foot to try the brush out on. I started it out on her ankles, and she was giggling pretty hard, trying to keep her foot still. The electric TB got some pretty strong reactions out of her, and she was surprised as to how much it tickled and the fact that it tickled her everywhere. I lifted her sweatpants up (she changed by this time) to expose her bare legs, and her calves being tickled by the toothbrush had her giggling and begging pretty quickly. I ran the toothbrush all up and down her legs, tickling her on every spot you can imagine, and then I ran it up her stomach all the way to her underarms, which is probably her main spot on her upper body that is the most ticklish.

The brush….Monica, I know that you are probably smiling over there as you read this, because you know exactly where I am going with this. She had thought the brush was going to get little or no reaction out of her, but boy oh boy, was she in for the shock of her life. I grabbed her right foot, which was still bare, and pretty much put what she called “the death grip”, because even though I only used my hand, she just could not break her foot away from my grip. I held her foot pretty firmly on my lap and right as I pressed the brush up against the sole of her foot she pretty much lifted a good 6 inches off the sofa and started thrashing, screaming, and begging. Between her intense laughter, she managed to get out a few “oh shit”, “omfg”, “please stop please stop!” I actually stopped because I couldn’t stop laughing as to how strongly she reacted to this. Now this part is really nice for us foot lers, because as you might have read earlier, she is very paranoid about letting people touch her feet. Obviously I was one of the very few people who has ever gotten the privilege to actually get my hands on her feet, and it was definitely well worth it. Her feet were almost NEVER tickled, because she just never let people actually touch them, so they were probably about as sensitive as they could get that night. Not to mention the fact that they had spent most of the day in shoes and socks. I started joking with her because her feet have an interesting defensive mechanism which actually works AGAINST HER! When I took off her sock her feet were nice and moist from having been in the sock but they were back to normal within a few minutes. What makes her feet work against her is that within seconds of having her feet tickled they actually start to sweat, which makes them even more ticklish as time goes on. I grabbed both her feet at this time and just wrapped my arms around her legs, and she instantly knew that this was going to be intense. I looked over my shoulder at her and started to tease her, asking, “Are you ready for this?” and started showing her the brush and lowering it down out of her line of sight. Her response at first was, “No no, I’m not ready, I’m not ready,” but that wasn’t going to do her any good, and the moment I ran that brush right across her feet she buried her face into the sofa pillow and started screaming and laughing so hard that I was actually worried the neighbors were going to think someone was being murdered in the apartment lol. I ran the brush along both feet at the same time back and forth on her arch, and after about a minute or two, I stopped to let her catch her breath. I looked back, and she looked like she had just finished running 2 or 3 miles. I asked, “You doing good?” Then her smartass stubborn attitude came, and she decided to respond with, “You should have joined the Navy ‘cause you’re so weak, you Private.” (She doesn’t really feel that way about the Navy, by the way. It was just something to say to antagonize me.) I opened my eyes wide and said, “Oh really? Navy, huh?” Then I held her big toes with one hand and, while her feet were still locked in my arm, I ran the brush right beneath her toes, which Is without a doubt, hands down, her WORST spot on her entire body while using tools. Her vocabulary was very limited at that point because she could barely get out any words other than “OMFG, NO NO, Please Please Please.” Even through all that, she was so stubborn that, while I’m tickling her feet, I started saying, “Navy huh? I should be in the Navy huh?” to which she responds, “Nope. The Air Force”. (Again, just something she said to antagonize me.) You got to give it to Monica, she’s got some nerves to really say stuff like that while under this predicament. But hey, I was more than happy to oblige her by taking the brush and start alternating between brushing the balls of her feet, the tops of her toes, and the top side of her feet. All three of those were what really got her screaming, and It did not take long for her to start apologizing and saying that she was wrong, and that I belong in the Army lol.

After a couple of hours of playing around, I pretty much found all of her worst spots fairly easily, because if it is a normal ticklish spot, she just giggles and laughs, but when you hit that hot spot, her pitch goes up really high and the begging begins. So from head to toe her, worst spots are her underarms, her ribs right below her breasts, her hips/groin, inner thigh, her butt, knees, and obviously her feet. Her feet is the complete foot, not like some people where it’s only the toes, and she is deathly ticklish literally every spot below the ankle. The only spots that she’s not ticklish at all are her shoulder blades, her forearms, and her hands. Everything on Monica’s body is fairly easy to tickle and get her to giggle like crazy. That pretty much concludes the first night of fun with Monica. I will write about Saturday and Sunday nights when I get the chance, and they really make Friday seem like child’s play lol. Please let me know what ya’ll think, and if you have any productive comments on how I can improve my writing, if you feel it needs improvement lol. Remember I’m new at this so be gentle ;)

Last edited:
I'm so jealous of your weekend, it sounded AMAZING!

This was easy to read by the way. Can't think of anything that you could improve on.

Thanks for posting, looking forward to part 2?? :D

Thanks Bubble :D makes me feel better knowing that its good. Working on part 2 right now lol. Its gotta get edited for grammar by Monica before i post it though ahahaha.

Ahhh i reaaally agree with bubble ;) i wish that girl was me :D heheh great story ! Cant wait for the next part :$

Gotta say dude, this gives me hope. I have been on here for like 4 (maybe 5?) years now and though I have gotten close to meeting up with people (did the whole skypeing thing like you), never quite actually met with anyone. Maybe it's me, I don't know. At the very least you guys experience encouraged me a little bit that hey it could still happen and I shouldn't give up yet even when things on here and outside this place are going bad. Hats off.

Nice!

Friday's child's play? Then i can't wait to read about Saturday and Sunday!

i'd like to find a girl like that in italy!!! you're so lucky!!!

Great job buddy, nicely written!

Communicating these sort of events to readers is a tough task no doubt. But you've got good description, you've set the scene very nicely and the main thing for me is that you break up your paragraphs! A text wall is daunting for a reader and for picky buggers like me I can lose interest if my mind doesn't 'get a breath.'

You're writing is totally fine mate.

Technical bits out of the way, great story! You're a brave chap and I'll definately read the next bits :)

Thank you all for such great comments. I am sorry for not having posted part 2 yet but it is almost done, just been having a hard time writing it cause as much as I would like for it to the world just doesnt want to stop long enough for me to finish it hahaha.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back