• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Neighbors Part 2 F/F

I really like Jen, her feet look very Yummy!!!
Can you tell us what size shoe Jen wears???
Tasha does a great job tickling her with the hairbrush!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Love Jen, I could tickle her for hours. :) Hope to see her lickled or in a gang tickle clip.

DK

please don't start implementing story lines in your videos.. stop this before it starts.

Love her look and her laugh, though her toes might be too long for those ties. :) Great clip.

please don't start implementing story lines in your videos.. stop this before it starts.

I will do some but I am not changing the way I normally film. I like to get to the point without the fluff. However, I receive a lot of requests for stories in the vids, so when it makes sense I will do it.

yeah fun :)!! good job
Will these girls come back to be tickled or tickle others models?;)
They should tickle each other one for the fun ;)

So they wanted to know why there were so many laughs in your apartment? I think it was the best explanation you could offer, LMAO.

Jen

I liked Jen in part one of this and of course hoped Tasha would have a turn with her. She looks like a fun ticklee, but why the oversized shirt?! Was she stealing silverware?

I will do some but I am not changing the way I normally film. I like to get to the point without the fluff. However, I receive a lot of requests for stories in the vids, so when it makes sense I will do it.

I think if you do it, Tommy, they'll be great.

Folks, stop assuming that EVERY video with a hint of a scenario will be a half hour bore fest. Tommy isn't Tickling Paradise.

You don't need to extend a scene for 8 minutes to have a plot.
Just because some videos DO, doesn't mean they ALL will.

I think a good setup adds TREMENDOUSLY to a video. The ones where the model is already tied down, and the tickling has already started, bore he hell out of me because it's been done to death, and we know nothing about anyone in it.

This video is a great example. Two silly neighbors come over, and what to get in on being tickled. Sexy, silly, excellent, and quick.

A lesser company would have extended the setup to 6 minutes.

Haven't you ...experienced something, saw a pictures, been in a situation, that BEGGED to be a set-up for a tickling video...but alas, you knew it would never be? Well, IT CAN.

I remember I went to a friends house one time in the early 90's when pantyhose were still in style, and women knew how to dress.

She answered the door in a white dress, and barely-there, suntan colored pantyhose...shoes off.
Heartstopping. Then I got to go in....

What a set-up for a tickling video:
Tommy grabs the camera, and goes outside, or in another room. The girl, in a dress and pantyhose, shoes off, answers the door and is excited that her tickler has arrived. Brooke, the tickler, for example, can enter and walk the girl over to te couch or tickling bench, and start tickling her after tying her up.
Set-up - a minute or two. People would love it. You could so a bare foot version as well.

OR, two girl coming back from a wedding in nice dresses can enter the room, and their after-wedding fun is to tickle each other silly.
In pantyhose, and another video in bare feet.

Many, many other ideas. Simple, quick, excellent.

Tommy, I trust your directorial judgement, and can't wait until you do more....because I know you will still do regular tickling videos for those who enjoy those as well, so I don't know why there are even complaints!

I personally hope you will do more nylon tickling soon, and some regular tickle videos WITHOUT the toe-tie thing. I like the look of the female foot as it normally looks, not all tied back and stretched out - but I know some folks like that, and aren't saying never make those videos, for those need to assume that.

And, as always, I can't wait to see what's next!

I agree Mabus, context does NOT have to equal bore-fest.

Part of the reason I was looking forward to part 2 was precisely due to the context Tommy presented in the first. I think it gives *some* a reason to care a little more about what they're watching. I mean personally I like a brand 'lee far more than an experienced 'lee...although Id watch Angelina any day. =)

I liked Jen in part one of this and of course hoped Tasha would have a turn with her. She looks like a fun ticklee, but why the oversized shirt?! Was she stealing silverware?

She was just shy about her body, dont know why, she looks great.

Great job Tommy and Tasha-- I like the premis behind it as well. Tasha is of course having WAAYYY too much fun here :). Jen is a cutie pie -- great smile and lovely laugh. By the way -- speaking of the laughter that comes out of your apartment (along with a parade of incredibly ticklish hotties) Any places coming up for rent where you are ?? If so, I'm packing my bags right now. Great job !! That was a fun clip. :D

Is this means that any story you tell us was true?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back