• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official "Tease IrishGirl5" Thread!

ViperGTS

Why not jump on the bandwagon? :p

I hope this thread gets your "SEAL" of approval, sweetie. :Kiss1:

Let the teasing commence!

Well hello there irishgirl5. Now let's remove those shoes and I'll start tickling those sweet feet.

OH CRAP!! Why did I have to wear knee highs today!!! Im in so much trouble.

irishgirl5 said:
OH CRAP!! Why did I have to wear knee highs today!!! Im in so much trouble.

What trouble? I love tickling stockinged feet, you'll laugh your head off! See no trouble.

Oh dear someone please help me...I just dont know what to do. Please don't let me get cornered!

*grabs a hold of her wrists* Where you goin, honey? Don't you wanna let these fine people tickle you crazy?

Cornered, caught, ankles secured, shoes off, now the stockinged soles get it first!!! COOCHY COOCHY COOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

AHAHAHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! NOT MY FEET!!

you guys are so evil!!!!

Let's hold those stockinged toes back and tickle the balls of your feet!

Oh GOD! Please NO! not there anyting but there!!! you'll kill me....youguys dont want to kill me do you?

We won't kill you sweetie...you may pass out, but that's nothing new for us, now is it?

Yes, hold em back and get her good...been there, done that, and BOY, does it work well!! :-D

What color, sweetie?

*holds her down tightly*

oh why do you want to know...its still torture either way!!! lol

...hahahhahaahhahaha...
please dont make me say it....

!TICKLE ME PINK! why did I have to wear that color

Torture? Oh quite the opposite. It's simple. The more we tickle, the more you laugh. The more you laugh, the more we tickle. Doesn't sound like torture to me.

Sounds more like something we ALL know you enjoy, baby!

*holds her arms up, pinnign them under my own...and starts tickling her underarms!*

AHAHHHAHHA HAAHHAAHHAHAH HAHAHH AHAHAHH!!!!!!

NO you know thats a crazy spot....you are so demonic, ALL OF YOU!!!!

Sounds to me like all bases are coverd! The top half as well as the bottom half are being savagely tickled. It also sounds like your laughter is getting louder! Good we've succeeded.

Hello, Irishgirl! When Irish eyes are smiling......... right?*wiggles fingers*

By the way what ever happened to Irishgirls: 1, 2, 3, and 4? :ermm: VIPER?! -LOL

Tickled to insanity. :-D

*wiggles fingertips down her top ribs*

*hums to self*

ViperGTS said:

*hums to self*

Well, if you're going after ribs now, I guess I'll take over on underarms.... :evilha:
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

ah yes, the ribs and belly area. I remember playing a concerto not too long ago on those ribs. *cracks knuckles* let's see if I am rusty... :firedevil

how ya doin, irishgirl??? its been a while....missed ya

Natural, you think you could do another performance for us? *holds irish down tight*

ViperGTS said:
Natural, you think you could do another performance for us? *holds irish down tight*

as you wish my brother. Nothing like looking into her eyes letting her know what's coming. We captured her ticklish soul well, didn't we?? :p

see ya in March??

This is beyond belief! Piano playing on the ribs and myself using a pulsar to play violin on her soles. Her sweet laughter is music to our ears. Musical requests anyone?

ViperGTS said:

*hums to self*
:evilha: :evilha: Hmmmmmmmm How long before we see an Irishgirl6? :xpeepsofa

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back