• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official "Tease IrishGirl5" Thread!

AHAHAHH HA HHAH AH H HAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait for you to tickle me again someday!! Your awesome!

Have patience, my dear. It will happen sooner than you think :D

*now switches attack to spot right below the big toe...a killer, if my memory also serves correct*

*shows Irish her sonicare* I know a MUCH better spot than that sweetie...

You wanna do that? Fine, let me make it easier for you two...

*picks up Irish and plunks her on the bed...tying her ankles to two seperate corners, but leaves her arms unties so she can clap for us*

*relaxes* I like watching her be tormented...besides, it's easier to intervene when I'm not trapped under the girls...hehe

very well, then

*looks into bag to find special old-school tool, ah yes, my famous double-headed sonicare.....now what spot to use it on is the next question.....* :firedevil

Ahh as St Patty's is just around the corner it seems sooooo appropiate to tease someone called Irishgirl! *wiggles fingers smiling* Frosted Lucky Charmes...... are what?! :wub: :veryhappy

*loud clapping*
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
*Clap clap clappity clap clap*
*claps get louder and faster*

Oh man you guys!!!!! You got me clapping now!!!! (thats a definite sign that im enjoying myself)

GIVE ME MORE!!! lol :eek:

As you wish

*continues to play his concerto on the ribs*

I love those spaced-out looks you be giving :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back