• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official "Tease IrishGirl5" Thread!

Hmmm....

*makes a O in the top right corner...then fills it in....four or five times*

I block with "X" on top center. Wait I erase. No I write it firmly there. "X" top center.

*circle...filled in three times...bottom center...and a BIG arrow pointing up her heel to it*

Well then let's put "X" at bottom left and make sure it's nice and dark, so I will draw over it and over it so it is visible.

How about...

Raspberries for no particular reason? :feets: :upsidedow

(I didn't want to interrupt the game; just making a suggestion. ;)

Ok!

I think all this tickling has impaired IrishGirl's ability to breathe; Code Blue!

*Begins blowing raspberries on IrishGirl's belly*

(This is a tried-and-true technique from QBWeaver, used in just such situations. Feel free to join in! :xpulcy: )

Oh believe me, I know about Code Blue...she taught it to us last year! DIDN"T SHE, HONEY?!

Rasberries and tic-tac-toe on her feet. How will she ever survive this?
As I tickle her in between her toes.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *wiggles around and tries to escape but is too weak from the tickles*

*CLAPS HYSTERICALLY* (trade mark move)

*wants so badly to hide her crying face*

irishgirl5 said:
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *wiggles around and tries to escape but is too weak from the tickles*

Don't worry, we aren't heartless ticklers. One of us will be more than happy to get a towel and wipe your eyes for you. Now back to the games and festivities.

irishgirl5 said:

I always loved that clapping move. It is a trademark move. You are to cute. Viper you are ONE LUCKY MAN!!! :rotate:

Positions herself so her feet are on Irish's lap and Irish's are on hers.... now Viper needs to moderate. :Kiss1:

Now this is going to be fun.

*ties irish and kitten's legs together, at the knees and ankles*

No one else can join for a short time...COMMENCE!

Hehe. :smilelove

Viper!!! I didn't realize you were going to tie us together!

Ah well.... *uses her thumbnail right on Irish's special spot on her foot*

Don't I owe you paybacks still for selling me out at my birthday party??? :cool:

ticklkitten said:
Viper!!! I didn't realize you were going to tie us together!

Ah well.... *uses her thumbnail right on Irish's special spot on her foot*

Don't I owe you paybacks still for selling me out at my birthday party??? :cool:

OH DAMNIT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAH OH KITTEN PLEASE STOP!!!!!
*trying to kick with my feet tied to kittens, and I cant get away*
decided to do just the same to kitten, And stare her in the eye!*

irishgirl5 said:
OH DAMNIT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAH OH KITTEN PLEASE STOP!!!!!
*trying to kick with my feet tied to kittens, and I cant get away*
decided to do just the same to kitten, And stare her in the eye!*

"SPECIAL SPOT ON YOUR FOOT, HUH"?

"WELL LET'S SLOWLY USE THIS PEN TILL WE FIND IT, HEH HEH HEH".

Hold on, let's have the girls play with each other for a bit! *smiles and keeps everyone away for a little bit while kitten and irish have at it...*smiles and helsp them both by squeezing the spots right above their knees*

irishgirl5 said:
EEEK!!!!

HAHAH AHHAHAH I dont think I can laugh anymore, can you see what this is doing to me?!!!!

BUT I WILL NEVER BEG FOR MERCY!

Even if you try to make me!!!!

yanno, that's funny, I've heard that before!!! However, if memory serves me right, we had you begging for a while back in November. It was cute seeing you trying to be a soldier....eventually breaking down to that concerto I played :p

ViperGTS said:
Hold on, let's have the girls play with each other for a bit! *smiles and keeps everyone away for a little bit while kitten and irish have at it...*smiles and helsp them both by squeezing the spots right above their knees*

OK, my brother, we can have our rematch in our baseball game :blaugh: :blaugh:

Oh no you don't Irish!!!

*giggles hysterically while trying to continue tickling*

Viper is SO going to pay... remember that hole in your sock sweetie??? :firedevil

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back