• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The sharp fingernail trend

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
I like it - a lot. I bet those acrylics tickle much worse than more squared-off or rounded fingernails, especially on feet!

Love to hear from anyone who was been on either end of these!!

Long nails tickle more on my feet but are just annoying on my upperbody, where trimmed nails/finger tips work better.

The problem is that when the sharp nails tickle in the same spots over time, it doesn't take long for the nails to dig in so all you feel in those spots is pain.

Oooh, I loooove long fingernails! Probably in top three, along with lickling and hairbrushes mixed with baby oil... XD

Lol! You do, huh??? Very interesting, very interesting indeed... :) ;) :O

I really rather do! A set of long, sharp fingernails, lightly gliding across a pair of soft, helpless, ticklish bare soles, exploring every nook and cranny, venturing into the tender trench beneath the toes and scratching at the sensitive skin between them before slowly raking down those immobile arches... Few tools are as precise, as calculating, as sensual, as... electrifying... as the manicured nails of a mischievous tickler...

I really rather do! A set of long, sharp fingernails, lightly gliding across a pair of soft, helpless, ticklish bare soles, exploring every nook and cranny, venturing into the tender trench beneath the toes and scratching at the sensitive skin between them before slowly raking down those immobile arches... Few tools are as precise, as calculating, as sensual, as... electrifying... as the manicured nails of a mischievous tickler...

I couldn't agree with you more! I love when my girlfriend tickles my bare soles with her fingernails! Especially when my feet are extra sensitive, like in the morning after wearing socks all night. When we wake up she removes my socks and runs her fingernails up and down my soles and around my toes. It tickles so much, I can't hardly take it! She usually has to hold my feet down so I don't wiggle away!

Hehehe, I'm one of those lucky people whose nails grow really quickly. This could come in handy one day... :D

LOL true

Long nails tickle more on my feet but are just annoying on my upperbody, where trimmed nails/finger tips work better.

Agree. I've been sharp-nail tickled on the upper body by someone who's a pretty skilled tickler, and came away with scratch marks. That experiment ended quickly, since then it's been trimmed-nail tickling - meaning still with some length, but curved at the ends.

Slightly square acrylics are the best! A) I go crazy seeing nails and B) They are thicker and smoother than regular nails! If any girls out there can send me pics of their nails please message me or friend me!

The sharp ones I think are called Stiletto nails but they look kind of like scary claws

Sharp nails can scratch, and generally cause me pain rather than a tickling sensation. I have requested, to more than one ler, that she wear vinyl gloves instead of tickling me barehanded.

I'm a fan of "sharp" fingernails....to a point! (no pun intended). when I say "sharp" I prefer them pointed-like , but still somewhat rounded at the tip. A real point feels to scratchy. Also for me...they work best on the feet. UB tickling needs a less of nail and more of fingertip I believe

I never wear fake nails. I grow mine just long enough that I can tickle feet with them, but not so long I can't use my fingers to dig into the ribs without my nails cutting in.

It's weird. Sharp nails work better on my upperbody but I prefer little to no nails on my feet

I've never been tickled by them before, but a friend of mine sent me a picture of her's freshly done the other day and boy did it send a chill down my spine. They just look EVIL and I would probably be in alot of trouble if I ever found myself underneath them :D

It would be a helluva lot of fun finding out, but I legit think they could break me.

i love long nails on women. the look is so sexy and feminine! i have found that long sharp nails have a wonderful devastating effect on me. can't get enough of that.

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back