• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the worst one in years..(tickling paradise)

TRU1

TMF Regular
so, i purchased a new clip from tickling paradise. it's entitled "Adrien's Initiation!
Catalog No. 844Witch1". i had high hopes for this video, and unfortunately it didnt deliever.

Pros: The ticklee is hot. And she seems very ticklish.

Cons: Too much storyline, not enough tickling. The ticklee spent 5 minutes begging another girl to let her become a "witch". The bondage was horrible, and the tickling was light hearted.

The tickler used a feather for a couple of minutes, but anytime she got near the highly sensitive area of her armpits, she stopped tickling and gave the girl a break. WHY?!

After the feather, she used her finger nails which was a bit more effective. However, someone needs to give the tickler a lesson in learning how to tickle torture a girl. For the most part, she completely avoided any of the highly ultra sensitive areas, WHY?!

Overall, I give the video a 2/5. Avoid this clip if you want some serious tickle torture. This crap is more like play tickling. It sucked.

I stopped messing with tickling paradise years ago. They still have some decent clips but they are few and far between. I can show you better foot tickling stores if you like.

I have two or three of their older movies. They defintiely have more story than other tickling videos.

No they really lost it years ago when Gabreial left and her mother took over. I guess she decided tocompete with the clip4sale sites. For Shamm they had some great stuff.

They keep using the same guy to do the tickling but dressing him up in wigs, masks, and having hiim look the other way. He tickles so hard that I can't imagine the girls even liking it.

so, i purchased a new clip from tickling paradise. it's entitled "Adrien's Initiation!
Catalog No. 844Witch1". i had high hopes for this video, and unfortunately it didnt deliever.

Pros: The ticklee is hot. And she seems very ticklish.

Cons: Too much storyline, not enough tickling. The ticklee spent 5 minutes begging another girl to let her become a "witch". The bondage was horrible, and the tickling was light hearted.

The tickler used a feather for a couple of minutes, but anytime she got near the highly sensitive area of her armpits, she stopped tickling and gave the girl a break. WHY?!

After the feather, she used her finger nails which was a bit more effective. However, someone needs to give the tickler a lesson in learning how to tickle torture a girl. For the most part, she completely avoided any of the highly ultra sensitive areas, WHY?!

Overall, I give the video a 2/5. Avoid this clip if you want some serious tickle torture. This crap is more like play tickling. It sucked.

thats the problem with 99% of vid makers now days, even the good ones from back when have "sold out' to this playful bullshit. i was saddened to see the great tickling paradise become one of the cookie cutter lameos of what we have now. last year sometime, i remember trying 2 of their new releases and they were both crap..exactly in the same style and all you described.

for some reason, us hardcore tickle fetishists are becoming extinct, and playful is the "in" thing now (and has been for at least 3 years now, but got really bad in the past year and a half).

in a sence its good, cause im saving TONS of $$ cause im not buying many clips/vids anymore like i used to..cause 99% of em ALL suck! and the ones that dont are shitty ones that crank out a classic here and there. theres one particular producer i do like most of their (or his i should say) vids though.

to the person who said they can direct to some decent foot tickling vid places, if your hardcore like myself and the original poster..please share the info! :)

I'll be honest; most of their older stuff is top notch. Espcially the vids with Lily in them..

Today, it's not that they are trying. There are a few good videos. But it's like they are finding any cookie cutter ticklee/tickler and filming them just because..

thats the problem with 99% of vid makers now days, even the good ones from back when have "sold out' to this playful bullshit

99% of producers make total crap, huh? Wow, you must be incredibly unhappy hanging around tickling forums, then. In fact, one has to wonder why you even bother.

thats the problem with 99% of vid makers now days, even the good ones from back when have "sold out' to this playful bullshit. i was saddened to see the great tickling paradise become one of the cookie cutter lameos of what we have now. last year sometime, i remember trying 2 of their new releases and they were both crap..exactly in the same style and all you described.

for some reason, us hardcore tickle fetishists are becoming extinct, and playful is the "in" thing now (and has been for at least 3 years now, but got really bad in the past year and a half).

in a sence its good, cause im saving TONS of $$ cause im not buying many clips/vids anymore like i used to..cause 99% of em ALL suck! and the ones that dont are shitty ones that crank out a classic here and there. theres one particular producer i do like most of their (or his i should say) vids though.

to the person who said they can direct to some decent foot tickling vid places, if your hardcore like myself and the original poster..please share the info! :)

Such bitterness. Most people like the "playful crap"

I bought a few of thier clps and it was 5 munites of useless storyline and 5 minutes of ticklng so I stopped buying thier clips. Tickle Abuse is way better; not all companies are like Tickling Paradise.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back