• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theshire tickles slap'n'ticklee (m/f)

theshire

2nd Level Orange Feather
Here are three clips filmed at the weekend of me tickling the gorgeous slap'n'ticklee while she's tied to the bed. Apologies for the poor picture quality - they were filmed using a mobile phone - and shaky camera but hopefully they're good enough for you to see how ticklish she is. :)

The first clip is rib and armpit tickling. The second clip is thigh/knee tickling. And the third clip is foot tickling using my fingers and a hairbrush (listen out for the evil-sounding laugh she makes about halfway through this one!). All three clips are roughly 30-45 seconds long.

OK, without further ado, here they are and we hope you like 'em:

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s73.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/CheekyMinxy666/video00004.flv"></embed>

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s73.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/CheekyMinxy666/video00006.flv"></embed>

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s73.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/CheekyMinxy666/video00008.flv"></embed>

Theshire, i'm sooo glad you and slap'n'ticklee met..these are great clips, albeit a bit blurry...she has a terrific laugh...thanks for those..

OMG,you are my hero.Thanks so much for the post.You are so lucky to have a gal like slap and ticklee.May you both have much happiness together.

nice nice nice, i like how each clip has its own theme.

and thats some kinda phone camera, mine can only record up to 30secs

Hehe...

thanks so much for taking the time to comment and what lovely replies too. I was a tad bit nervous of having them posted, but we figured we had such a great time at the weekend and when we watched them back we were laughing, so thought why not share them :)

I'm a lucky gal to have 'theshire' as my 'ler we have such fun together and it means more, I think, when we share a huge appreciation and love for each other :smilelove

@ hyped_up, the phone is only a Sharp, but its ok, shame the picture isn't better, we also have another short clip of my footsies, may post them later.

Thanks again you guys are smashing :firedevil :justlips: :grouphug: :bowing:

theshire

For some reason I could not get them to play, I kept clicking on the play spot and it kept going to pause, everytime I changed it back I could still not get it to play. I have always wanted to see a clip of slap-n-ticklee tickled as I think she is a beautiful lady. Tell me if there is something else I need to do to get it to play for me.

TicklesFemales

Thanks for all the nice comments, folks; we had a ball.

TicklesFemales: That is an unusual problem because as far as I know no one else is having trouble. Not sure what the solution is, sorry.

Wonderful!

theshire said:
Apologies for the poor picture quality - they were filmed using a mobile phone - and shaky camera but hopefully they're good enough for you to see how ticklish she is.
Bah! Think nothing of the quality... it's the fact that you both shared your delicious fun with the rest of the gang here that counts. Thank you!

thanks

Hey Shire and S n T...... :wavingguy

I have not yet been able to view the clip due to time constraints, but I hope to be able to watch it soon....

But I do want to thank you for taking the time to share your tickleplay with us....

I look foreward to watching your clips soon.... :wavingguy

very nice!!! loved her laugh!!!! thanks for sharing them with us!!!

:firedevil

Great clips. Its somthing about clips of the ppl on the forum that I just have a better apprciation for cuz i know these ppl are just like me and i have a actual person to put behind the name and the clip in the forum. Keep up the good work and hopfully there are more to come.

slap'n'ticklee said:
thanks so much for taking the time to comment and what lovely replies too. I was a tad bit nervous of having them posted, but we figured we had such a great time at the weekend and when we watched them back we were laughing, so thought why not share them :)

I'm a lucky gal to have 'theshire' as my 'ler we have such fun together and it means more, I think, when we share a huge appreciation and love for each other :smilelove

@ hyped_up, the phone is only a Sharp, but its ok, shame the picture isn't better, we also have another short clip of my footsies, may post them later.

Thanks again you guys are smashing :firedevil :justlips: :grouphug: :bowing:

it is we who are thanking you. its refreshing to see authentic stuff and not the stage sometime fake stuff. thanx

Wow wow

I'm really surprised by the really lovely replies and feel quite humbled by reading them, in truth, so thanks everyone again :veryhappy

I said earlier in my post that I may post another one of my feet getting tickled, so here it is :) Hmm, sorry about the odd high pitched ones, couldn't help it mwahahaa :bouncybou

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s73.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/CheekyMinxy666/video00005.flv"></embed>

tHE CIPS WERE EXCELLENT,.....GREAT TO SEE AND HEAR A COUPLE HOOKING UP AND ENJOYING THE TICKLING FUN <<<<----

nice !!!!

she is grate. i love the way she laughs. id like to see her feet tied better. maybe with her sitting so her face can be seen. would you think about doing custom vids . im more of a seeing the shoes being removed and nylon covered feet getting tickled kinda guy. lol.

Hi dave,

I think it would be neat to do some more clips in future, but we don't really have the time or the resources at the moment. We only have one pair of leather cuffs and don't have a proper video camera. So for now at least the idea of "custom" vids or any more videos at all really is out of the question.

I dunno about slappy, but I personally would like to share some more clips with you guys in the future, though, so be patient and we may one day make a return. :bump:

Her laugh is fantastic-makes me want to explore the world of f/f!

Seriously, I'm glad you both had a good time; thank you for sharing your fun with us. :bowing:

theshire said:
Hi dave,

I think it would be neat to do some more clips in future, but we don't really have the time or the resources at the moment. :

Producing one of these well really does involve a bit. From my experience so far, some of the issues are;

1. Finding a great ticklee(s) for the video
2. Choosing a purpose/story (or no purpose at all) for the basis of tickling
3. Choosing the right outfit or costume for the mood you wish to set
4. Choosing to restrain or not the ticklee
5. If restrained, what equipment
6. Choosing tickling implements (fingers, feathers, ice, tooth brush...)
7. Will you go mild and wild on the ticklee?
8. Further restrain with blindfold?
9. Must the ticklee or tickler shield their identity?
10. If not producing in a dedicated space, are there considerations to be taken of possible visitors to your home will in video production in your living room?
11. Adequate lighting for video camera
12. Ensure camera light sensitivity appropriate
13. Are you going to simply produce what appeals to you, or will you focus on details desired by market feedback (eg.. TMF)?
14. Multiple positions
15. Multiple ticklees/ticklers
16. Video editing
17. Sales
18. Marketing

This is not the complete list BTW.

Or you could just pick up your dam camera and shoot your ticklish girl friend of course.

The amazing thing I've found is that depending on the magic captured on video, a totally un-professional tickle video could rival a very well produced tickle video if it has the right ticklee, tickler and tickling response captured effectively.

So I applaud your effort and contribution. I hope it inspires others to do the same and more, cause I’m always hungry for more all-original tickling clips of ladies losing control to our favorite sport.

James Darke

What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back