• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is a Real Thing on The Onion.

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little

... Are they making a satire on how humans are sheep, and will do anything they're told to? Or am I reading too far into this? Also... Didn't a dude get in massive trouble for tickling someone in a government position?

I think its a joke. Funny because disproportionate response. Tickling is goofy and playful. Do it to the president and youll be tackled and / or shot.

Ummm.......not quite sure what to make of this random tickle charged post regarding the President that absolutely goes nowhere. Seems like it'd be a better fit for one of the non-fictional story forums on here

It's The Onion, guys. It's trying to be as ridiculous as possible. Don't read too much into it :)

I think its a joke. Funny because disproportionate response. Tickling is goofy and playful. Do it to the president and youll be tackled and / or shot.

^This. When trying to look at it from the perspective of a reader who doesn't enjoy tickling in a sexual context, like many of us do, I find the absurdity of the scenario to be amusing. The activity could have been a wedgie or a pink belly, and the message would have been the same.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back