• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is Slave4tickles condition and update

kandykisses

TMF Regular
SoleSeeker, You wanted to know what had happened to Katherine.

She was going home for the Christmas holidays, to Georgia. She was in a accident and they had to life line her to the nearest hospital because her condition was so bad.

She had several cracked ribs
Head trauma
the wrist that was already injuried (the right) was broken
Loss of blood
Fractured shoulder/collar bone
and many cuts and brusies!:(

She was in a coma and it didn't look good for a while at all.
She started vomiting, which made the cracked rib puncture her lung.
They had to do surgery on her for that, also had to get a surgeon in to put a shunt in her neck area for IV's. Her veins had collasped.
Her vital signs have gone up and down to not stable at all!:(
She was on a ventilator for a while but is now breathing on her own!
:D She is still in ICU and will be for some time!:(

I print out all the messages that you guys send for her, and the ones that send get well greetings to my e-mail address. I assure you that she knows all about them, and just seeing her face lite up when she I tell her how many asked about her today...what they asked me to tell her, well the look on her face is priceless! I can't thank y'all enough for all your love and support! You guys are the best!
She has a long road ahead of her so please keep your prayers up! She is a strong well young lady and has a lot of spunk in her. She is a fighter! It is killing me, her folks and some of her other friends seeing her like this. It is hard:( Thank God for the Ronald McDonald house! Never care much for McDondalds food before but after this, hell yea I will go there and support these facilites for families who have a loved one in the hospital!
God bless you all! All thank you!
Her condition is serious/but stable according to the hospital.
:grouphug:
Love y'all!
Kandy
God I haven't had much sleep I hope this makes sense to you:(

Last edited:
Thanks for everything, Kandy. Katherine's been through a lot :(, but I believe she IS a fighter and WILL prevail! :D

Kandy keep it up sweety..you are doing great!!!

God Bless You both.

Jeff

Time...

Every day that goes by with even slight improvement is good news. Glad to hear she's a fighter and strong willed. Half the trip back is mental willpower, and having faith in yourself and your ability to recover. I went through an accident that ruptured my achilles tendons about 12 years ago, and got all the gloom and doom projections about not really being able to walk or do any athletic activities again yada yada yada. It didn't work out that way, because I refused to believe their dire predictions had validity or power over my own sense of recovery. Lots of work ahaead, but right now she is winning just by going another day. Please tell her to keep looking to the future, and it will come ever closer each day. Baby steps...but steps forward. Q

God bless you Kandy. This forum is so lucky to have so many angels as members.:D

Kurchatovium told me once that love is the foundation upon which God builds his miracles. I did not understand what he met until now. It is why I know Katherine will get better because there is so much love here. I hope this makes you all feel better I am kind of new to this emotion stuff.:)

kandykisses said:

Thank God for the Ronald McDonald house! Never care much for McDondalds food before but after this, hell yea I will go there and support these facilites for families who have a loved one in the hospital!

I know what you mean...when I was a baby and in critical conditon(as other friends of mine with Cystic Fibrosis were), the McDonald house helped me out too.

Kandy,

Thanks for filling me in. I will continue to pray for Katherine and her family and friends, including you. She really is fortunate to have a friend like you. Try to get some rest.

Please tell Katherine I miss reading her posts in the forum threads, and I look forward to the time she can resume. The comments I've read on this thread about mental toughness overcoming dire prognoses are correct. I've seen it happen before. Keep faith in yourself, set goals for your recovery, and strive to meet them. Never quit!

Jim

Jim, I printed this out as I have all the other messages for Kat. The isn't any change really, but nothing new as far as nothing else has gone wrong! It means a great deal to Katherine to know that all of you are pulling for her and miss her. She is a strong will young lady and she is a figther, she has always been that way! She never gives up! One of the things I admire about her.

I have to let you all know what kind of friend Katherine is, because of her I am who I am today! She has always been there for me, as well as others. She is a big sister to a young lady who is a teenager. Her name is Sarah, and she had a lot of problems before Katherine came into her life. Katherine has helped her through a lot of teenage problems. Sarah can't talk to her parents and goes to Kat for help.
She is Mandy's God Mama, the little girl who has cancer. She goes twice a week to visit the eldery and goes grocery shopping for them that can't get out. Get's the prescriptions filled. She saw that 7 needy families had Christmas dinner and presents for the family. Coats, shoes and all that stuff! I know this doesn't sound like a young lady of Katherine's age would do these things, but she loves it! I often fussed at her for not getting enough rest....when she was sick with the flu before her accident. She'd get out and go collect Coats and shoes from Wal-mart that donated them for kids who didn't have coats and shoes. She showed me that giving of yourself is worth so much! She always told me that she got more out of this than they did, I didn't see that at first! But as time went on and I saw the good that she was doing, and how she glowed doing it, it made me see that she was right!:) You do get something back by giving of yourself. She needs so much for others, that I was angry because this happened to her!!!!! I said dammit it isn't fair! Why her! I could hear her say, why not me? I am no better than anyone else. She always would tell me I am least of the least and I had rather it be me than someone else.
She stayed on my case making me get off my lazy ass and learn to type instead of hunt and peck. She would motivate me and she has always been an inspiration to me and others! She is the sunshine of our lives! I just wanted all of you to know a little about this young lady that you are praying for! She is a wonderful person and I love her so much! I thank God for her daily! I can't see my life without her! Tracy (luv2bt&tickled) told me that God wasn't done with Katherine yet! Katherine has so much love to give and so much of herself to offer others!
Thank you all for all your support, love and most of all your prayers! Your kindness and love will always be remembered! God bless you all!

With love!:):redheart:
Kandy and Katherine ( I know she would want me to add her name too!)
:) :grouphug:

i just wanted to send some hugs out to you and katherine...not sure what else to say that hasn't already been said...i'm praying for the quickest recovery possible and for all the people that katherine has and will continue to touch in the future:grouphug:

Wow...

Thats horrible....I had no idea what had exactly happened....Im sure she will pull through, and it's only gonna make her stronger.

Kandy, thank you for sharing that!!!!!!!

:) Kandy, you are a great friend! Thank you for sharing this with us, Katherine sounds like a loving person. I hate that she is going through all this right now, our prayers are with her! And will continue for her, you and her family!

For Katherine, Please don't give up! Hang in there Katherine, all of us here at TMF are pulling for you! We know that you will make it! The road ahead is going to be tough, but Kandy told us you were a strong person and that you never give up! So hang in there Hon, take it day by day! A lot of prayers are going up just for you, a lot of love here and support just for you! Take care and get well soon! We miss you here at the forum!

With love and get well wishes!
Destiny:)

Kandy..thanks for the detailed update. ...Glad to hear that her condition is stable...Tell her we are all thinking of her and keeping her in our prayers...

Ray

I had the wrong thread, sorry guys! But this is the one where Kandy explains what happened to Katherine aka slave4tickles for those who are new here.

Her condition is still critical but stable. Keep the prayer line going guys!

Just wanted to give y'all an update. Katherine seems to being coming out of the coma!:D :bouncybou I took some of her favorite movies and we were playing one, and she laughed!!!!!!!!!! Oh we are so happy! I had to share this with y'all! :) This is a big step toward recovery!

Hey Jeffy:D See, I told you Sweetie! She will make it! No she isn't talking but the doctors are very hopeful now. She laughed out loud:)
Thank you God! Thank y'all for all of your support and prayers! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!
:bouncybou
With love!!!!!!!!
Tracy

Great News!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Y'all
Tracy has already told you the great news! :) She is correct, Katherine has made some progress! We had one of Speical K's comdeies on and all of a sudden she busted out with laughter!:) :bouncybou :bouncybou Oh my heart started beating again! Her folks are more optimistic now! No she isn't talking, but the doctors tell us this is a start, baby steps....she has to take baby steps.
Like Tracy said, Thank you God!!!!! Thank y'all for all your undying love and support! Y'all are a great bunch of people! We can't thank y'all enough!!!!!!! Please keep the prayers and messages coming for Special K!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

Hey Jeffy, Tracy said to tell you that you're in trouble for not getting to bed so you can rest! Uh oh! :devil:
Thank y'all so much! I love you guys!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Than You! :)

I'm thrilled to hear that things are improving. I'm not surprised that she isn't talking yet. Having been on a ventilator tends to leave things a bit inflamed. So, don't be surprised if it takes a couple of days. It sounds like she's in good hands and surrounded by those who love her. That will count a lot in her recovery process.

We'll be keeping up the prayers and looking forward to more good news. Hang in there, Katherine. Be patient with yourself. There will be points when your recovery may seem to drag. But, know that your body is telling you how much rest it needs. Listen and honor that. We all love ya!

Ann

Katherine's a ticklephile, and a gorgeous one at that! Of course she'll get through this, and woe be to those who are near her when she gains back her power to bring that ticklish laughter back into the world!

....and of course, I'll be praying for her....

I appreciate you updating us Kandy, please give my best to Katherine and her family! She is lucky to have so many friends that care about her and praying for her recovery. I would like to meet this strong willed lady one day, as well as all the rest of you guys too.:)

Sorry I couldn't post til now... I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make more recordings tonight :D Give Kat a BIG HUG and KISS for me :)

And hey Tracy you stinker...you had me all kinds of confused this morning. You were on Kandy's account when you told me. I was so confused about where did Kandy check out from and who was she sorry about leaving :p Does it matter..naw just though ti would vent in my happiness:D

Jeffy aka The New and Improved Sarlox

That is great news!!!!

:) Thanks for the update. Glad she is doing better, give her my regards.
Keep us posted! Prayers are still being said for her:)

For Tracy, that was a wonderful thing that you did! But I am not surprised to hear that you did that!

For Kandy, get some rest. When Katherine does come to she is going to need you.

Love,
Henry

Excellent news Kandy! Tell her we are all still pulling for her and her family.:grouphug:

Fantastic news. I am so happy Katherine is making progress. The recovery will take time but it will happen. If she ever needs some more encouragement you just send her to ol'kurchatovium. God bless you kandy and tracy for being such good friends. As I said before how is it that the TMF is blessed with so many angels?:D

I'm glad to hear the good news! Tell her to get well, there are a bunch of us praying for her recovery. I'll continue to think of her in my morning and evening prayers. She'll probably be up tap dancing in no time! :tickle:

Heard that Katherine broke out in laughter:) sounds like she is on the road to recovery!Let her know we are praying for her and her parents! You too Kandy.:) :)

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back