• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This u guys goota see... and tickle

ultimatetkster

TMF Expert
First off i would like to give full credit for this find to Johnleekl from the TMF. The idea of this game is to get all the cards in your hand to match one another... Do this before the opponent and you Win. 5 wins and you get to tickle one of your cute adversaries with a feather (sorta more like a wing.) Now without further ado http://karzusp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/zakki/030.swf

First, you have to click on the little start button doodads near each girl, and basically you're just trying to get 3 of a kind. While we're at it, I too was wondering if someone could read Kanji and maybe tell us what these girls are saying. Sorry about the stupid-looking pics, but because the whole program is a Flash animation, I can't get normal pics and I had to make screen caps.

Attachments

• Jap1.jpg
    Jap1.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,931
  • Jap2.jpg
    Jap2.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 1,127
  • Jap3.jpg
    Jap3.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 1,094
I don't get it... I just can't get to tickle those girls, even if I had 3 of a pair... WHAT'S GOING ON??? I wanna tickle that girl in the cat suit ;)

OK... now I get it... takes alot of time... and why can't I tickle the girl in the cat suit? The purple cat suit ... I mean... I won 5 times and I get to go with that dark heared girl... c'moon! NOT FAIR! :D

argh... it's so hard ... so close... and those girls sure know how to play cards... :p

it's not a cat suit, btw, she's part cat and the other appears to be.. well.. part squirrel.. how do you play this stupid thing??

How do you play? Guessing I suppose.

Now, how comes these things come in alien languages? :D :D :D

Isn't there a version with a Roman charset? :D :D :D

Oh, at any rate, tnx for posting. It's nice nonetheless. :)

Reg's.

Okay, let me try to explain as best I can what I've figured out. I don't speak a word of Japanese either; this is all guesswork.
You have to get 3 of a kind to win a point, so to speak. You have to be the first to get 5 points to win the match. When you win, you get to tickle the girl who had the least points in the match - which means sometimes you get the same one several times in a row.
Now, if you notice the little 'point' icons (near the top of the screen, they look like an animal print) sometimes they will be lit up and sometimes dark. Whether they are lit up or not depends on how fast you win the point. A draw is declared after each person goes six times and no one gets the point. If you get all 5 points to be lit up, you'll face the "boss" girl in a one-on-one match. Obviously you get to tickle her when you win, as well.
If you win and claim your tickle reward, when you go back to the "menu" screen you'll see buttons at the bottom of the screen. The button on the bottom right lets you tickle girls you've already defeated in the card matches for free. The button on the bottom left appears if you've unlocked the boss character - you can toggle a normal match or the boss match with that one. The other two are just rules and profiles type thing, basically useless if you can't read them. Anyway, that's about the size of it, I think. Good luck - sometimes the computer is tough to beat. :p

Well um hum.. that was an unusual game but the ending is well worth it. To bad it you could tickle their feet. All well, thems the breaks. Good game.

Indeed. If anyone really cares, I found out that in the beginning you choose to be "big brother" or "big sister" and you are basically playing your little sisters in a card game and tickling them when they lose.

Wow! This is one of the best finds that i have seen in a while. Is there a way to beat this game, or does it end with the 3rd girl?

thanks mluker for the game, it`s hard at the beggining but worth it, thanks for sharing it,
by any chance you don`t know of a similar game, but tickling female feet instead?
happy tickles,
I.

at the tickling, if one of the girls is near to brake then tickle her nose :)

This game rocks!!! The person who made this should make a 2nd version where you can take off their clothes,and tickle them all over. Ok I'm not trying to sound like a freak here(after all they look very young),but that would be cool!

BTW how so you make flash games like this one in the first place? I might make one so tell me because I NEED TO KNOW!

ok so how do u no when you have got three of a kind how do u even get three of a kind all the cards say is "DEC" i mean i really wanna tickle those girls so how do u play how do u get three of a kind?

It's a flash animation and I think it's protected. And on the first page of this thread, there's about as good an explanation as I can make concerning how to play.

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back