• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse fake?

poopface12

I hope I'm wrong and it is actual helplessly ticklish women getting toetied and driven insane, but a former model/tickler for the site has recently let me know that, at the least the earlier stuff she was in, may have been faked or dramatized. Anyone know if there is any truth to this? I hate her now because I feel like tickle abuse isn't the same with this knowledge. Any former models, tommy, or even just a fan out there to try and get to the bottom of this?

I'm sure there's a range of stuff that appeals to different people?

I mean it's not like they r gonna deliberately get non ticklish models who are goodactresses just to make a fake tickling clip.

Having worked with a few girls on some tickle videos I know even amateurs will ham it up on camera without being prompted to. I've actually had girls do it anyway even after specifically asking them not to.

So if some guy with camera is having problems with girls taking it upon themselves to 'play a role' I'd imagine a lot of women that do it as a job have that same mindset.

I'm sure there are a few sprinkled in there (not suggesting they were coached... btw). I've seen a lot of their stuff (before the recent change) and they certainly had plenty of legit ticklish women.

Well even if she is telling the truth notice she said the earlier stuff she was in. That wouldn't necessarily mean that all the clips from that time or even the current clips are fake.

I think most tickle models feel they have to act more ticklish than they actually are to help sell it.

I would say it's the same as with fictional and nonfiction movies. When we see a nice movie we don't say the actors are faking. They can only fake too much in acting that we may notice.
We say they are acting, good or bad.
That's what I start thinking of some models.
If using this concept, in my opinion Tickle Abuse is a great fictional tickling company. It's not hard to see when some models are acting. But what impresses me most is that customers keep watching clips with models who are obviously acting. I'm talking about blond Scarlet for example.
So this leads to an interesting question - is acting (or faking as you call it) always a bad thing?

Tickle Therapy is purely nonfictional tickling company as we don't even see the reason why tickle therapy patients should be faking. In fact sometimes we ask them to try to pretend they are not ticklish, which is a mission impossible for them :)
However, now I really can't blame fictional tickling because so many customers seem to enjoy watching it.

P.S. Please don't get me wrong. There were many models in TA who were really ticklish and were not acting. Many great real tickling clips.

Last edited:
I would say it's the same as with fictional and nonfiction movies. When we see a nice movie we don't say the actors are faking. They can only fake too much in acting that we may notice.
We say they are acting, good or bad.
That's what I start thinking of some models.
If using this concept, in my opinion Tickle Abuse is a great fictional tickling company. It's not hard to see when some models are acting. But what impresses me most is that customers keep watching clips with models who are obviously acting. I'm talking about blond Scarlet for example.
So this leads to an interesting question - is acting (or faking as you call it) always a bad thing?

Tickle Therapy is purely nonfictional tickling company as we don't even see the reason why tickle therapy patients should be faking. In fact sometimes we ask them to try to pretend they are not ticklish, which is a mission impossible for them :)
However, now I really can't blame fictional tickling because so many custimers seem to enjoy watching it.

P.S. Please don't get me wrong. There were many models in TA who were really ticklish and were not acting. Many great real tickling clips.

I have to agree with you on this one. I love TA, one of the greatest company in the history of tickling ( particulary the TA from 2 or 3 years ago). But like you said, some of the models are clearly faking it ( scarlett is a good example, she is a great tickler though, and smoking hot), but sometimes i don't mind watching her clip, even though u can see that her reaction are not genuine and natural.

But anyway, i think a lot of company have those kind of reaction, that doesn't mean everything is fake.. TA is still a great company, even if some of their model are faking it

Thanks I agree.. Old school ta is better.. It's like watching WWE now day's vs.. old school WWF.. And even better ECW.. At least with ECW something different could happen.. Here let me help you with your next 5 clips.. He he he hahaha.. Geez that really tickles.. You like the tickles huh!!? Well" applying oil now".. The look of fear will come across the "Lee".. followed by oh no.. Tickle tickle tickle.. Oh no wait here comes the brush... again a little bit louder hehehe hahaha.. " o" please stop etc etc.. perhaps I am judgemental on this subject.. Only because I can live it.. Verses by it.. But would buy it if it was a little more believable:roseglasses:

Old TA is certainly better. This is just obvious. However, TA still has great models. Vika, one of their most recent additions, is off for a promising start and I hope to see more.

Never said they are not cute.. Never said they are not ticklish.. Said it to scripted.. You want real.. Show the boyfriend watching his girl get tickled.. And or other way" user friendly " that's true.. Or we met at a party last night.. I spent to much cash and need to pay rent a ect ect.. I would buy that.. And even better buy that:imthedj:

After reading discussions.. Product review.. Stories.. I'm not trying to single out a certain company.. I believe I read somewhere on this forum that Tommy was dating Samantha.. She was a fabulous ticklee. And after reading that you knew Tommy was somewhere watching.. it was real.. Or the girl next door who heard all the laughing and came over.. Or the girl who spent too much money last night.. And got tickled to make it right..I would personally buy that,,, and buy that.. T.A. is like watching a movie you have watched over and over again.. Some are that good,, but at some point just want something # New#

I hope I'm wrong and it is actual helplessly ticklish women getting toetied and driven insane, but a former model/tickler for the site has recently let me know that, at the least the earlier stuff she was in, may have been faked or dramatized. Anyone know if there is any truth to this? I hate her now because I feel like tickle abuse isn't the same with this knowledge. Any former models, tommy, or even just a fan out there to try and get to the bottom of this?

Plenty of people over the years have spread rumors about me, I have pretty much heard them all.

I apologize.. I did notice you responded to the start of this thread.. You have no reason to defend yourself in my opinion.. What I believe people are saying#new# and weather it's true or not.. You are living the dream most people on here.. you have nothing to prove.. However the company that people associate you with again only my opinion and a few others.. Has become dry and boring.. And scripted.. Not in a good way.. the old stuff was great.. gave you some great setups person Great Clips.. Again only my opinion.. And I get it.. I was reading a lot responses and questions by both parties.. Not trying to start rumors.. Exedra exedra.. but it has gone downhill:ranty:

Thanks I agree.. Old school ta is better.. It's like watching WWE now day's vs.. old school WWF.. And even better ECW.. At least with ECW something different could happen.. Here let me help you with your next 5 clips.. He he he hahaha.. Geez that really tickles.. You like the tickles huh!!? Well" applying oil now".. The look of fear will come across the "Lee".. followed by oh no.. Tickle tickle tickle.. Oh no wait here comes the brush... again a little bit louder hehehe hahaha.. " o" please stop etc etc.. perhaps I am judgemental on this subject.. Only because I can live it.. Verses by it.. But would buy it if it was a little more believable:roseglasses:

Sorry but old school WWF blows

Granted it did.. Was just an example.. Ecw ecw ecw.. before WWE ruined it

Plenty of people over the years have spread rumors about me, I have pretty much heard them all.

Tommy can you give us an update on what is actually going on? How involved are you these days?
For example, I'm so sick of seeing MJ in every single video. Are you not even trying anymore? I don't remember the last time I even downloaded a preview clip. All of it now looks so average. What happened dude? Sorry to be so honest, but I'm only being so critical because I care.

I don't claim to "know to the truth" about this. However, I'm not naive about how such a business operates either.

I can't possibly imagine that EVERY, or even the majority of models they have is either faking, or being overly-dramatic. Most people in the world are ticklish; ( 80-85% of females are ticklish, V.S. around 75% of males.)
~~ So, statistically many of their models are likely to be ticklish too.

BUT, the vast majority of people don't like being tickled, either. So there's that... Based on their ability to find as many models as Tickle Abuse does, surely then they've encountered this problem before. Even if a models are being paid for this - it's still not something many people would want to subject themselves to.

Personally, I dont really watch many videos, but If I were to take an educated guess: I'd say about 50% of their models' reactions are truly genuine, possibly a little less, like 45%. For most of the other half, they're likely to be exaggerating / acting. (For Monetary incentive).
~~ As for non-ticklish models, that probably happens much less frequently. Like, less than 5%. Considering how big TA is, this still equates to many videos.

It is a well-funded company, I'm sure they have ways of finding willing, ticklish models. Other "armature"(non-professional studios), however may not have the ability to do this, and so - they would be more inclined to pay actors, (so as to make as much profit as possible).
TA *can* afford good actors... But it's less cost-effective in the long run.
Only extremely good actors can do this without it being too obvious, but again, statistically - most of these actors are likely to be ticklish anyway.

*** If you were to watch a tickling video of someone acting, vs not-acting - it's not difficult to tell the difference. This is Especially true for ticklephiles...
I mean seriously guys, if anyone would know - we would. Right ? ;)
~~~ The model you talked about, must have a VERY good actress....

This is something that TA would want to avoid, because they do this for profit. If even a large enough fraction were not ticklish at all , they would loose their customers.
However... It is much more difficult to tell if reactions are being exaggerated if a lee is ticklish. It sounds genuine, because for the most part, it is.

All I'm saying is if the model is who I think it is, she seems to have major issues with literally every producer she works with.

Is it "KLS"?

This is something that TA would want to avoid, because they do this for profit. If even a large enough fraction were not ticklish at all , they would loose their customers.

Also this. Do you guys even look at the C4S list of ranked studios? Tickle Abuse is either 1st or 2nd every single time. Do you think normies or people with other fetishes just occasionally buy tickle videos, and that's what's keeping them up there? Tickle fetishests are some of the pickiest people who historically hate paying for anything for their wank-fodder, and yet there he is. Almost constantly #1.

We can all sit there and bitch how fake those videos "obviously" are, but somehow he keeps ending up on the top of the charts, so who the hell is making that happen?

All I'm saying is if the model is who I think it is, she seems to have major issues with literally every producer she works with.

Is it "KLS"?

I talked to someone on here through private message that had a private session with "KLS" and they said she was obviously faking and they were not happy. Of course I don't know anything about that person's tickling skill so maybe she had to fake it in that session but if that is the model the OP was talking about it's more evidence in their favor.

But we can't judge the whole store on 1, 10 or even 50 non-ticklish models when you consider how many models have worked with them over the years. I'm sure many of the models we've seen on there actually are ticklish.

If you were to watch a tickling video of someone acting, vs not-acting - it's not difficult to tell the difference. This is Especially true for ticklephiles...

You'd be surprised. The people around here aren't quite the "experts" they think they are. I know whether or not the girls I'm working with are faking, and I've had people accuse at least two of them of not being ticklish (and, for the record, I do NOT hire fakes). Fact is, unless you're the one with your hands actually on the girl, you can't ever know for sure, unless the girl is obviously launching into a wooden monologue about her poor helpless ticklish bare size 9's the moment she's touched.

Everyone in this community has their own notion of what someone who's ticklish acts like, and the more solipistic of the bunch insist that anyone who doesn't act the way they expect them to is "obviously" faking it. Bluntly, those people are wrong.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back