• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle by a doctor

It will be very difficult to find someone who's been tickled by a doctor any more than for a split-second during a reflex test.

Medical malpractice insurance is ridiculously expensive now, and a doctor who decides to unnecessarily tickle a patient will be subject to a massive lawsuit that can result in sexual harassment charges and a loss of their medial license.

No doctor ever intentionally tickled me, but the breast exam always tickles as I am pretty ticklish there.

Saw it happen. Chiropractor and a hot chick. Bottom of her foot. Was an accident. Still hot.

I wouldn't say it never happens, I've tickled many by accident, but as a rule, its just not intentionally done.

As a doctor, I have done it both accidentally and purposefully but never have I ever gotten in trouble for it!

Yeah really man, that's incredibly improper and unprofessional. Unless they were asking for it - and I literally mean verbally asking you to tickle them. If not, then a big shame on you - especially since you say you've never gotten in trouble for it, which means you KNOW you shouldn't be doing it!

I mean, seriously, what the hell...

When I was rehabing my ankle and knee after surgery
The lovely lady in charge of my rehab would take my socked foot and move it around to do her rehab thing
She would hear me make a sound or I would jump just a bit and she would ask if that had hurt, I would just say nope
It tickled so bad, but I said nothing about it tickling!
And she wasn't doing it on purpose at all

Everytime my doctor (a woman) checks my stomach during a physical, I can't help squirming around the table and laughing.

I never understood what it is they're checking?? lol. It seems like they just do it to tickle you! (joking obviously)

Ironically . . .

Until recently, all my G.P. doctors were male. As far back as I can remember, every one tickled me during the abdomen check of the physical exam, though of course not purposely. If any noticed my reaction, he said nothing.

My new M.D. is an attractive young woman. One annual physical under my belt, she did not tickle me. I wouldn't have minded had she, not that I would try to get something going with my doctor!

Does a student doctor count? I remember once I went to get a general check up, the doctor in charge asked me if It would be okay if a student did the work. It was a very thorough exam. She did a lot of exams I never had done on me before. One of these tests was something shad had to press on my belly and ribs area. She repeatedly told me to relax but I couldn't because it tickled so much. After she realized she was tickling me, she repeatedly made jokes abou my being so ticklish. At the end of the exam she puirposely playfully tickled my underarms. When the main doctor came back she laughingly told him about the whole ordeal.

i personally havent been purposely been tickled by a doctor but when the doctor does hit that spot during an examination and i jump it doesnt bother me but it seemed to make her smile more than it did me

ALL THE TIME. I try not to be too obvious, but I can't help but squirm:aww:

I am very professional! of course i dont actually have an official medical license, but hey, whos counting. :numberone:

As a Hodgkin's patient, they have to check my lymphnodes ALLLLLLL the time! And guess where they are located?

Neck, armpits and behind the knees.

SO I'd say yes. There is an amount of giggling going on on my part ;)

On the positive side my cancer is going away slowly.

As a Hodgkin's patient, they have to check my lymphnodes ALLLLLLL the time! And guess where they are located?

Neck, armpits and behind the knees.

SO I'd say yes. There is an amount of giggling going on on my part ;)

On the positive side my cancer is going away slowly.

That is great news! Keep on staying strong and beat that asshole cancer! Keep us posted!

Staying on topic, yes I have been tickled, not on purpose, during an abdominal exam.

Last edited:
LOL...I don't love it...I have to fight every time not to laugh out loud!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back