• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Competition #1 MFF/F

FLBowler

1st Level Red Feather
Over the weekend, I held a small party at my place. My roommate was out with his boyfriend in Daytona so I didn't have to worry about him annoying everyone. My friends(names changed) Sarah, Ariel, Silvia, and Roxanne came over to play games and order pizza. All five of us are single and ticklish. The three girls Ariel, Sarah, and Roxanne have very nice looking bodies. Silvia is slightly obese, but nothing that is a big deal. So it was around 8:30 pm and The girls wanted a dance party. Luckily for them I am a DJ. So I started spinning music while they got on the "dancefloor". As the girls started dancing, it was clear who was better at dancing. Sarah is 4,10 and dances at an academy. She specializes in Hip Hop and Ballet. Let me just stay she is completely flexible and toned, plus being so small makes her adorable. Anyway she was taking advantage of the stripper pole looking lamp my roommate brought. She was teasing me because she really knew how to sexy dance, but I pretended to be more focused on the music. We all tower Sarah, (even though we're short too), Silvia decided to take advantage of her being more focused on me and took a quick stab at her ribs. This caused her to fall to the ground and since Silvia is slightly larger than average and Sarah is so tiny she was quickly able to over power her. She straddled Sarah and began tickling her sides. Roxanne got a little jealous that Sarah was grabbing my attention earlier, because Roxanne has made it a point of saying she thinks the fact that I DJ is a huge turn on. So Roxanne sat on her legs and tried tickling her feet, however he feet are so ticklish that combined with her dancer legs she flew Roxanne off of her. At this point Ariel said she would watch over the music, and I put on one of my pre made hour mixes and decided to help the girls out. I workout and go to the gym, I was able to restrict Sarah's movement and allowed Roxanne to tickle her feet. A thing about Sarah's feet they are surprisingly soft for a dancer. This lasted for about 5-7 minutes before she like pasted out from the tickling, while she rested on the couch, we decided to play Mario Party while the music played in the Background.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back