• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Gatherings in hotels

HeBeGeeBee

TMF Expert
Mimi's Milwaukee gathering is scheduled to be held in a hotel and it got me thinking about the possible pitfalls (no pun intended...well, okay...maybe just a little pun intended) of such a scenario. For those of you who have attended hotel gatherings in the past, were there any issues with people in the next room banging on the walls, complaining to management, or worse...the police? It might be just a tiny bit embarrassing to be tied to a bed and have the police show up at the door. I mean, what do you say? I doubt that they would fall for "We're all boy scouts and girl scouts and we're practicing what we learned in knot-making class". From past experience, I know hotels don't have what you would call soundproof walls. Especially when you put a glass up to the wall and put your ear to the glass. Not that I would ever do this, of course. Okay, maybe I did it once, but I learned my lesson when I forgot to empty the beer out of the glass first...:(

If you have read the lovely posts about my "loudness" :p you know my reputation. I have been to several gatherings held in hotels/motels. I have never had a complaint. But, as Mimi already knows, at SBG we get almost the whole floor to ourselves.

At the last SBG, TTD was banging on his room's wall because the "vamilla" couple next door was being too loud. LOL That guy has some nerve. :D

Jen

In the hotel gatherings I've been to, the noise factor has never been a problem. A lot of it has to do with the type of hotel, the location and what may or may not be going on at the time. The last I remember, there was some sort of teen basketball tournament going on and the hotel was house what seemed like every teen in the state. Noise wasn't a problem. Many times, you can clue the hotel Mgt that you may be a little noisy, and they will stick you in a corner or against a stairwell, etc. As for being caught in a ticklish position (pun definitely intended):

1) Do a noise check once play begins. Have someone go outside and see how loud it sounds from the outside. This'll give at least some kinda indication as to the noise level. If it's on the louder side, you can have a person on guard.

2) Always use the door latch or chain. Use a rubber door stop, and short of busting through the door, nobody's getting in.

3) Use bondage gear that's easy and quick to unfasten and have the t.v. on. 3 knocks, two people undo the cuffs and you've got a bunch of friends laughing at something on the television. Nothing kinky to explain, just possibly a warning to try and keep it down.

somewhere, DVNC is smiling.

WELL, being the sweet, QUIET individual that I am, I've NEVER had to worry about noise in hotel gatherings! :angel:

But seriously....never, not once, has ANYONE pounded on the door, called on the phone, or bashed at the wall because of any tickling going on at any hotel gatherings I've been a party to.

Don't know if I've been fortunate enough to be hosted by folks that knew the tolerant hotels, or if it's just that laughter doesn't really bother other guests that much.

I do know ONE thing though - if ever I'm travelling, and I hear that kind of noise coming from the room next to ME, I'll for SURE be knocking on that door! Course, it won't be to make them shut up! Hee!

Kimmie:evilha:

PS - Tero's #1 point is a VERY good idea

njjen3953 said:

At the last SBG, TTD was banging on his room's wall because the "vamilla" couple next door was being too loud. LOL That guy has some nerve. :D

Jen

LOL :D :cool:

Photos of the fun

I have read about the gatherings for a while. I would be interested in viewing some photos of the gatherings on the TMF. Would the hosts or hostesses be interested in taking pictures or if possible videotaping the excursions for the upcoming gatherings? That is if the people who attend are not opposed to be photographed or videotaped.

Limeoutsider said:

Actually it was not because they were too loud, it was because they were tickling and did not join US!(The SBG). THEY had some nerve! lol

TTD

I have to admit these thoughts and concerns have crossed MY mind as well. Hence why I was originally looking into hosting it at a private rental. The two main problems were, ALL the private rentals I could track down took us way out into the boonies, and nowhere near airports/bus depots/train stations/cab access, etc....and would thereby have made traveling to and from the gathering a huge hassle for all. The second problem was accomodations. While some could sleep right at the hosting grounds, not ALL could, and again the BFE location would lead to problems with finding nearby accomodations, and having to travel to and from the gathering grounds. That is why I weighed all the pros and cons, and finally decided on the hotel in Milwaukee as being our best option.

I do not plan on leaving the hotel in the cold though. I intend to notify them that we will be having a 'get-together' of sorts, and a more secluded area of the hotel, where we are less likely to disturb other patrons, would be ideal. Hopefully that will reduce our risk of possible noise induced disturbances.

Mimi

If it's soundproofing you require...just bring some of that Cheese of yours up there and line the walls with it!
If you let sit long enough the Mold that forms will act as and extra barrier of insulation too!;) :p :D

TTD:devil2: :jester:

Of course if YOU come, TTD, I could always duct tape you to the wall. All that hot air you emit is bound to cut down on the noise distribution, AND heat the suites!! :D :D :D

Mimi

Been where the noise was an issue in a hotel, but never to the extreme of endin' an event.

Have had the walls pounded, though. Know a cat that had the front desk call him. Most of the time, though, if ya book it askin' for a room that's fairly soundproof "'cause your lover's loud" then you get a fairly soundproof room. They want grief less than you, most often.

And yeah, Ter, I'm grinnin' alright. Ter's been party to some damned interesting hotel-based Gatherings. Loud, they are. Sometimes in two rooms, even.

dvnc

I remember our NEST Light where we get getting a guy so much that the neighbors next door knocked on the wall twice to quiet us. That ended our play.

Turns out the folks next door were in a marathon bike race in the morning and several top riders were in the hotel! LOL

But the motel we stayed at last year was pretty good. You could hardly hear a thing and the hotel did a pretty good job of getting most of us all on one floor.

<evildan> Hee!

QBWeaver said:

But the motel we stayed at last year was pretty good. You could hardly hear a thing and the hotel did a pretty good job of getting most of us all on one floor.

:::blink::: Hear that, Gang? Jan finds it enjoyable to be gotten on the floor... makes sense, if ya think about it, really. That way, ya can't fall offa the bed...:evilha: :blaugh: :jester:

Mimi said:
Of course if YOU come, TTD, I could always duct tape you to the wall. All that hot air you emit is bound to cut down on the noise distribution, AND heat the suites!! :D :D :D

Mimi

LMAO!

Actually, along with that cheese, use the Green Bay Packers Jerseys, they're all a bunch of "stuffed shirts" anyway!:p ;) :D

TTD

Hmmmm....the biggest problem I've run into at hotel gatherings or meetings hasn't been noise, but ANCHOR POINTS!!!!! Doesn't anyone design a bed for bondage anymore?!?!?!? What do they think we do in these hotel rooms? SLEEP?

As far as noise goes...there are solutions for those prone to loudness....right Ayla? :D

Dave2112 said:
Hmmmm....the biggest problem I've run into at hotel gatherings or meetings hasn't been noise, but ANCHOR POINTS!!!!! Doesn't anyone design a bed for bondage anymore?!?!?!? What do they think we do in these hotel rooms? SLEEP?

Yeah really, some nerve they got. You would think they would know all this by now. Geeeeze.

TTD

Re: <evildan> Hee!

AffectionateDan said:

:::blink::: Hear that, Gang? Jan finds it enjoyable to be gotten on the floor... makes sense, if ya think about it, really. That way, ya can't fall offa the bed...:evilha: :blaugh: :jester:

Well it's safer that way when you're around Danimal (I mean Baby Bear! LOL) But then you've only thrown me off the bed once... so far! LOL

New commercial for Holiday Inn

Excerpt from dialogue: "Actually, no...I'm not a male model, or an atomic scientist, or a nuclear physicist. But I did attend a tickle gathering at Holiday Inn Express last night."

Dave2112 said:

As far as noise goes...there are solutions for those prone to loudness....right Ayla? :D

thank goodness, some of them come with sofa-sleepers.

and

loud? me? naaa... well, maybe just a little bit... :angel:

Mimi, I think that telling the hotel staff that you are having a “get-together of sorts” and that it may get a little loud is an excellent idea. also, requesting that the guests all be on same floor (like Jen did) is sure to help. gives it a kind of dorm feel too. lol

I remember going to NEST one year, and walking down the hall at like 1, 2 in the AM. You could certainly hear the laughter coming from some of the rooms! But the only complaint, I think, came from me, becuase I wasn't involved with what was happening in one of those rooms!

Oddjob0226 said:
I remember going to NEST one year, and walking down the hall at like 1, 2 in the AM. You could certainly hear the laughter coming from some of the rooms!

Are you sure they weren't watching "Nick at Night"?? Of course, on the other hand, maybe Nick was tied to the bed all night... :D

HeBeGeeBee said:

Are you sure they weren't watching "Nick at Night"?? Of course, on the other hand, maybe Nick was tied to the bed all night... :D

Actually, I ended up in one of those rooms..... cable was involved, but not the t.v. kind - oh!

(shaboom!)

Since he was there in the room, I wound up watching "DVNC at Night." -oh yeah!

(shaboom!)

Much more entertaining, and more interactive. Anyone - if you've never been to a gathering - go! You might not see that much action for a first timer since people don't know you, but go anyway. You'll get to play some and will see and hear some great sites....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back