• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Magnet tickling video game available on Steam!

So, I finished the game. And I have some things I'd like to say about it.

However, these would contain spoilers. And I haven't been able to find out how to obscure said spoilers. Even though I have looked around the forum for any information to do so.

So, does anyone know if such a mechanism exists, or can suggest an alternative? So as to not spoil anything.

In the text window, on the right side of the text options bar, next to the dash, is a row of three dots. Click that row, and you'll see the eyeball with a strikeout through it, which is the spoiler tag option :)

This is a spoiler

Okay, cool. Thanks.

So, first of all, I really liked the game. It was a lot bigger than I was expecting, so that was a nice surprise, and I hope Oblesklk continues to make more in the future.

The story was good, although I did feel that the pacing was a bit off, insofar as the latter part seemed to slow down with respect to not much happening. And there was a short section after the capture of the main villains that seemed to not actually be needed.

Speaking of the capture of the main villains, though. This is probably my main singular issue. Having set up the villainess, Jackie, I was honestly really looking forward to getting revenge. As she was the main "heavy," if you will. And I feel the pay off of her just getting taken away by the cops was somewhat anticlimactic.

Still, all in all, a really good, and unique experience. The video game format gives a much more visceral experience than other stories can, and I immediately started a new playthrough, as soon as the credits rolled. So, thank you.

In addition, I have a few non spoiler things to say.

On bugs, I've noticed that occasionally when you acquire a new photo, it will occasionally stay at the bottom right of the screen whenever the text box is up. And stays until you acquire another one. Not a big deal, all in all

Secondly, on one of the dates with Fiona, the one when she has an injured calf there is no imagery in the background, just text. Again, not a big deal.

Finally, and this is not technically a bug, per se, but occasionally some of the NPCs in the store will block you in. As you can not walk through them, if they stand in front of you or the door you're trapped. This has required my loading a previous save several times. Not too big of a deal, as autosaves are generous, and I personally keep frequent hard save.

In summary, this was, and is, a really good game. Thank you.

So, I finished the game. And I have some things I'd like to say about it.

However, these would contain spoilers. And I haven't been able to find out how to obscure said spoilers. Even though I have looked around the forum for any information to do so.

So, does anyone know if such a mechanism exists, or can suggest an alternative? So as to not spoil anything.

I've never done it, but if you click the sideways ellipses (...) it looks like it has a spoiler tool included.

In the text window, on the right side of the text options bar, next to the dash, is a row of three dots. Click that row, and you'll see the eyeball with a strikeout through it, which is the spoiler tag option :)

This is a spoiler

Hah, you beat me to it! That's what I get for reading one message at a time.

v1.1 of the game is now live on Steam.

Biggest upgrade is the creation of the tutorial system, suggested by Illaltemacc on this thread! I hope the increased documentation makes the game more enjoyable to play.

And...nevermind. Found out Steam wiped out my save game files and another players when we updated, so I'm reverting the files back and trying to figure out what the @#!*% is going on.

Just uploaded v1.12 onto Steam and itch.io.

My intention is to add regular content patches to the game. This one included a minor raspberry tickling scene, and a much longer series of scenes where the player can choose to include another female or male student in with their work study activities.

On our Discord, we've had folks request more dates/scenes with Natalie, Ryan, Esa, and Emily. So those will be a focus in the upcoming months.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back