• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Models who went on to Fame

tklr22

TMF Master
With the recent "scandal" that has emerged in the pro-wrestling realm over the realization (finally) that Candice Michelle used to do tickling/foot-fetish films, I began thinking about whether there are any other models who eventually ended up in the mainstream. I can think of three off the top of my head: Candice Michelle and Sarah Kozer have histories with FM Concepts and Toastee from Flavor of Love/Charm School "fame" once worked with MTP Jeff.

Can anyone else think of names I'm not aware of? Just thought it would make for interesting conversation. Oh, and I apologize if this topic has already come up before on the forums. I am entirely too lazy to dig through the archives just to find out.

Wait. Professional wrestling is turning its collective nose up at a former fetish model? Laughable. In my opinion, the move from fetish modeling to professional wresting is a downgrade.

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is FMC's Rachel Santini, who appeared in a few commercials a couple of years ago, and Marie Casares, aka Linda O'Neil, who's been a bit player in a few movies and commercials over the years. I'm sure I'd be aware of more if I went to the movies or watched TV more regularly. :)

Wait. Professional wrestling is turning its collective nose up at a former fetish model? Laughable. In my opinion, the move from fetish modeling to professional wresting is a downgrade.

Where do you think she is making more money? I don't like the McMahon's, and I don't follow their product anymore, but it takes actual skill to be anygood at pro wrestling. The only thing that's down graded by Candice being in the wwe is that she is an incompantent performer.

Currently Candice Machelle is on the Injured during a match with fellow Superstar Beth Phoenix who slammed into the ropes that Candice had climbed. Candice was susposed to jump off the top rope instead the top of her feet locked the rope and she did a face plant in the ring cranking her neck.

One more model with a claim to fame: FMC's Candace McLain, who appeared on an episode of Fear Factor (and won). I've no idea what her real name is though.

I don't know if this counts or not, but I think that RealTickling (Tickler in Black's business) had some Playboy models in a few of their videos.

Dusting off the archives ......

Michelle Bauer ( aka Pia Sands ) was a model for Elmer Batters, starred in the first two "Tied & Tickled" videos, after Barbara B. sold/transitioned HOM to Cal-Star .... She then went on to be a " B Scream Queen " :firedevil

I'm pretty sure Jaime Bergman(Playboy, Son of the Beach) did some tickling videos for FM Concepts. I think her "stage" name was Morgan Daniels, but I could be wrong.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back