• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Group Custom for Goth Dakota?

soleeater

TMF Expert
UPDATE: Anyone interested in ordering a custom from The Tickle Room with Dakota? The price is $10 a minute, and Dakota has set a minimum of $100 for her to come in for a custom. I can put toward $20.

I won't be collecting any money, so once we hash out an idea and who's contributing, the money goes straight to TTR through PayPal or something.

I'm open for content suggestions, but I would like some nylon feet tickling, and I would love a breast tickle. I love the concept of some of Tickle4Torture's breast and armpit sessions.
Screenshot_2016-04-18-23-57-19.png

Current Contributions:
Myself: $20
qwertyuiopoiuyt: $10
Zel: $20-30

Total: $50-60

Last edited:
So, wait, customs for Tickle Room run $10 a minute? Is that right?

I'm down for whatever, but I want to see some kind of plan before I commit to any actual money.

I guess maybe the safest way is for everyone to pay TR personally their portion?

I'm down for whatever, but I want to see some kind of plan before I commit to any actual money.

I guess maybe the safest way is for everyone to pay TR personally their portion?

Yeah, pay him directly through PayPal or something. Thank you for bringing it up, I'll edit the original post.

My customs run 10 a min yes. Or I hash out deals for people

If we're about to pull together enough for like a 7 or 8 minute video, which is what I'm hoping, do you think you might be able to give us a minute or two beyond that free?

It's not me man its Dakota herself lol. She's the one with the prices not me. She won't do less that 100 for a fact.

Is the surprise going to be Dakota getting tickled by Siren? That would be super hot.

I am interested in chipping in for this.

Given the price, I might be interested in paying for one of her separately

It's an excellent idea ! I can put 20-30 $ in this project!
Tickle room does a so Amazing job !
Is Dakota ok to do full nude or orgasm ?

I've always wished a producer would do a video where a ticklee is getting her upper body tickled while giving a footjob.

I've always wished a producer would do a video where a ticklee is getting her upper body tickled while giving a footjob.

I would personally not like to go that far and keep it purely tickling.

Last edited:
It's an excellent idea ! I can put 20-30 $ in this project!
Tickle room does a so Amazing job !
Is Dakota ok to do full nude or orgasm ?

She's done orgasm in the past but she was still in her underwear. Idk about full nude, maybe TTR can ask. I would like her to have clothes for at least part of the video, since I would love to see her in skinny jeans and some black nylons as well.

We could do like a gradual strip, like starting with some fully clothed foot tickling and removing the nylons, then go to topless breast tickling, then nude/underwear orgasm.

Dakota is still out of town guys. She will let me know when she's coming back shortly. Our only current custom models are Perla and ivonne.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back