• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Talk

mustang

TMF Master
Most clips have very little, if any, tickle talk between the tickler and the ticklee. I find it to be a turn-on when the ticklee taunts the tickler or vice-versa. I think that it is hot for the ticklee to tell how ticklish her feet are and to say that it tickles when a tickle spot is found, etc. There are lots of possibilities with this theme. An imaginative clip producer could enhance the erotic nature of his clips if some sexy tickle talk were included. Any thoughts on this issue?

ME TOO I WISH THEY MAKE MORE CLIPS LIKE THAT. SOME CLIP'S ARE JUST BORING WHEN THEY JUST TICKLE AND THE TICKLER NOT IN TO IT. LIKE IT;S JUST A JOB THEN FELLING THE TICKLEE TICKLE SPOT'S

Huge fan of tickle talk , i use it constantly.my G.F is , i would say highly suggestive , if i tell her i,m going to tickle her ribs, she starts losing it,.very sexy.

I find it really helps the experience and makes it more fun. Without it, it would seem actually kinda boring and forced when it's suppose to be really fun.

i can be sent into a fit of giggles with only tickle talk - without even getting to the tickling part. i think the tickles become way more intense after a lot of teasing and tickle talk has happened first.

I agree with you, I think talking between the ler and the lee is wonderul lol. It adds more personality and humanizes the people within the clips. Because in reality and as a lee, I can't just sit there and not say something lol, that's like impossible!

Good witty banter is what makes or breaks a clip, but it has to be realistic or it's like a bucket of cold water. Maybe it's just me, but seriously corny lines like "ooh my feet are so ticklish!" or "oh no not my tickly toes!" can totally kill a good clip, if they're saying things no one would really say outside of a video I'm out.

Good witty banter is what makes or breaks a clip, but it has to be realistic or it's like a bucket of cold water. Maybe it's just me, but seriously corny lines like "ooh my feet are so ticklish!" or "oh no not my tickly toes!" can totally kill a good clip, if they're saying things no one would really say outside of a video I'm out.

Spot on. A lot of the older stuff (from several years back) seemed really contrived due to the duff "scripted talk". The newer, less vocal, stuff is a huge improvement in comparison because of it.

Problem isn't just the film producers, its absolutely every ler that I;ve met and I ALLWAYS make a point before hand how important that is to the whole experience and everyone agrees yet is mum when tickle time comes

Problem isn't just the film producers, its absolutely every ler that I;ve met and I ALLWAYS make a point before hand how important that is to the whole experience and everyone agrees yet is mum when tickle time comes
I love playful banter between me and my ler. It's basically a way of life for me LOL That having been said, I don't think I could just perform on the spot if someone said, "Hey, I want you to make sure you do this when we session!" It would just feel forced then, and to me that's no fun. I only enjoy it when it's just a natural thing.

Couldn't agree more, Bella. I love it when the 'ler cracks jokes, or the 'lee makes wiseass remarks at the 'ler's expense. But I absolutely HATE baby talk (cootchie-coo, etc.) or contrived remarks like the ones you listed. I think genuine playful banter between the 'ler and 'lees makes the situation seem more like the natural play between friends/lovers rather than a paid film shoot.

The producer that brings tickle talk and banter back and forth between the Lee and the Ler, is Missy, from www.misstoegoddess.com She has a video stuck where she starts off as a complete bitch and as the 30 minute video goes on she is reduced to a polite woman.

She also has a video where her leg is in a stocking display and a customer come up to feel the stocking foot and she giggles and the tickle talk starts.

To me the best part of her video is that she tries to stay on script but I can tell she looses he composure.

Baby talk is okay to a point.
The worst tickle-talk is when the 'ler DOESN"T SHUTUP and just says the same thing over and over and over again.
...and one producer comes to mind for this....

It makes a video for me. otherwise it can just be a continuous loop of laughter. when I look at a preview, that is one of the two things I'm looking for (as well as authentic reactions). have good talk and you have a sale.

I would find it hott if the person tickling me would kinda taunt me a bit...say stuff to me to make me feel more helpless lol. Adds to the torture :p

I love taunting my ticklees, simply because it builds up the anticipation. I know what I want to do, but the ticklee builds up the mood. :)

i love it when a female lee has really ticklish feet and large soles and the ler taunts her about how big and ticklish they are and there is nothing that is going to stop them from torturing her

I recently saw a foot tickling clip in which the ticklee had long expressive toes that curled spread so beautifully while her feet were being tickled. She kept saying how much the tickling tickled her while her toes danced so sexily and that gave me a throbbing boner. It really hit the spot...mine, that is.

I"ve had a few sessions with different lers, all used tickle talk. I think the best is the playful tickle talk, eg tickle tickle, round and round the garden, (eg baby talk) and verbal taunting etc.. I"ve had other sessions where the tickle talk seems very scripted and that seemed a bit weird. I"ve also had sessions with multiple lees where one ler would do all the talking and the other wouldn't talk much, only say a few words. If there are multiple lees I prefer them all to talk.

Overall I think tickle talk is very important, however a ler smiling gleefully when you giggle can be just as effective (which I have had happen).

Tickle talk is awesome. It definitely adds to the clip/experience. In my earlier years I'd kinda avoid eye contact with the lee and just be quiet in my efforts to hide the fact that I was really LOVING tickling the daylights out of her. Now, complete opposite......and adding in a little taunting tickle talk just makes things so much more enjoyable, and also I think makes the lee more responsive to the tickling sensations by helping to make things less "business-like" and more fun times with a friend who happens to love tickling

I definitely agree :) talking between the ler and the lee is essential in every Which way!!! It drives me and my boyfriend wild to hear each other!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back