• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tortured by Yaqi (M/F, MFF/F)

lacerazor

Preface and note to the readers:
This long story is a true account of how I was scared to get tickled at first, then after many sessions, started to love it! The story ends with a gang tickling (Yaqi and two lovely ladies going crazy on me), and you can find a clip for this in the "Video Clips" section of TMF, or here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?228173-Lace-is-Gang-Tickle-Tortured-%28MFF-F%29-%28Preview%29-12-13-2012 . Thank you for reading!

I've been tickled by filmmaker and expert tickler Yaqi a total of four times, and we are currently planning another session for next weekend. I have also been a tickler in the last video we shot which involved three ladies getting gang-tickled. I enjoy it quite a bit now, but that wasn't always true. In the beginning, I was so scared of being tickled, I actually chickened out of my first session! The following is a telling (to the best of my recollection) of my experiences with Yaqi and how he turned my once tickle-phobia into a collection of fun experiences I'll never forget.

As an adult, I've had several little irrational fears that prevented me from doing things any normal person should be able to do. Anxiety has been a big problem for me for a long time, and up until recently I would have a panic attack trying on contact lenses, participating in athletic sports, or, as it happens, being tickled. I suppose I really treasure my physical boundaries after being often held down and tickled against my will by boyfriends over the years, a somewhat traumatic experience I apparently never got over.

So earlier this year when my friend and fellow alt model Anna recommended a fetish videographer who pays cute girls to be tickled, I instantly shuddered in terror. After all, I was really... really... RIDICULOUSLY... ticklish. Allowing something like this to happen might kill me. Anna assured me that Yaqi was a professional and would go easy on me the first time, and that I would have a safe word to use if things got too intense. "But LOOK OUT!" she warned. "He has a way of finding your most ticklish spots and totally abusing it."

Gulp.

It turns out 2012 was a big year for overcoming obstacles. I went snowboarding for the first time in February, finally got those contact lenses I've been needing in March, and after some deliberation, I contacted Yaqi in May and told him I was up for the challenge.

He sent me some links to samples of his work, but I only had my phone to access the Internet, and it didn't play video very well, so regretfully, I didn't watch them. I also had never heard of the tickle fetish before, so I had no idea what to expect. I guess I imagined I would have some kind of physical control over this. Like we'd be wrestling, or he'd be chasing me all over the room or something, an idea I now find pretty funny. While I think it would be fun, for sake of Yaqi's safety, it's good that I'm tied down. My body's been known to lash out violently in reaction, kicking and punching at vital organs.

So the day came to make the video with Yaqi, and I must say I was pretty nervous. I arrived at his house after a 3 hour car ride, and after making a bit of small talk, he had me strip down to my panties, lay down on a futon bed and started to strap my ankles and wrists to the frame. Panic started to creep into my consciousness. I didn't realize I would be tied down! The thought of being tickled mercilessly, unable to run away or fight back was making me extremely nervous, and just as Yaqi started to roll film, I felt an anxiety attack taking over. I told him I couldn't continue, and with much reluctance, he untied me.

All that build-up, the nervousness, the long car ride - and both he and I were going to leave emptyhanded. I went back to Austin within the hour, frustrated at myself and discouraged.

It was around two months later, and I had written off the experience of my chickening out as merely an anecdote that many of my friends got a good chuckle from. Suddenly, Yaqi contacted me again, and this time, he wasn't letting me get away so easy. He tried to inspire confidence in me, and I guess it worked. This time, I both watched the videos and we had a long talk about it online, and it convinced me to come back to Houston.

He picked me up from the bus station, and the car ride gave us a chance to chat (mostly about films, turns out we are both big movie fans), and that eased my mind a little. When we got to his house, I was feeling a little more self-assured, and when he strapped me to the futon bed, naked except for a thong and completely helpless, I had a big smile on my face. I spent the next few minutes cracking jokes and admiring his Ansel Adams prints above my head before it was ready to start the video.

There is nothing that has made me feel more powerless than being strapped down, arms and legs spread, with the crushing anticipation of torture, and the suspense of not knowing what is going to happen next.

Finally, Yaqi calmly sat cross-legged next to me on the futon. He gave me the safe word, "Red". He asked me if I was ready. And then, suddenly, it started.

His hands reached forward and tested my armpits. Light strokes of the fingertips at first, and then full-on groping and pinching. I started both giggling and protesting a bit, but it was nothing too bad. His smooth fingernails grazed my neck and breasts, not much reaction there.

Next was my ribs and tummy.

Oh God. Jackpot.

I shrieked. "OH NOOOO, NOT THERE!" I think I saw a sadistic grin spread across his face - he'd found one of my most ticklish spots. And it didn't stop for several minutes. Fingertips digging in between my ribs and sides, endlessly, as I first wriggled and then thrashed on the futon bed, screaming for him to stop. But I endured, trying not to say the safe word. "No no no no no no" as his hands inched closer and closer to my belly button. "Okay, RED!"

And we paused. Already feeling a little out of breath, chest heaving, I let out a nervous but relieved laugh. I savored every moment of that first calm. But the reprieve was short-lived. In less than a minute, he wanted to continue and I reluctantly agreed.

He asked me to count backwards from ten, and when I reached the end of the countdown, he would tickle me like crazy. I laughed nervously, camera rolling. "Ten....." I barely squeaked out, muscles tense, arms and legs pulling on the cuffs, my body's natural response to escape.. "Nine..." eyes widening, as I realized what was going to happen. He raised his hands again before I could get "eight" out. "Aaaiiiiiieee you tricked me!!" I screamed as he suddenly attacked early, driving his fingertips into my tender sides once again.

This time, it was relentless, and he even sat on my legs to further hold me down. I writhed and tried to escape his grasping hands, but no matter how much I bucked my body, I was still pinned to the mattress while he poked and prodded my helpless tummy. I realized I had my eyes closed most of this time, and I opened them to find that he was circling a finger or two around my belly button, tickling around it and inside it like crazy.

At some point, I shouted "RED!" again, completely out of breath, dazed and thirsty, throat raw from screaming. He stopped immediately and we took a break. "Well!" Yaqi began, "Now that I've got you warmed up, we can begin taping the video."

..."What??" I was in complete disbelief. In my hysteria, it seemed like almost an hour had gone by, and he hadn't even started taping yet?? I didn't know how much more of this I could take!

"Just kidding!" he said, placating my sheer panic. "We're almost done."

It went on for a little longer, testing under my knees, my legs and feet, getting me to laugh with my less ticklish areas and nearly begin crying with my more ticklish ones. Then suddenly, it stopped.

"Oh god," I sighed with relief. "Okay, that was terrible, but it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be." He smirked and only replied, "I went easy on you."

The next time I visited Yaqi was only a short time later. I soon learned he was conditioning me to get used to the torture, so he could tickle me for longer periods of time without rest and really "let me have it". He also grew his fingernails out just for the occasion.

This time, he explored my legs more. I am extremely ticklish (or as Yaqi would call it, "batshit" ticklish) just above my knees and behind them. I have always told people NEVER to touch legs in that spot. Even just an innocent pat on the thigh can send me flying into a "knee jerk reaction", sorry, no pun intended. He sat on my stomach facing away from me and mercilessly pinched the skin on my thighs over and over again while I thrashed crazily, trying to buck him off like a wild horse.

And this time, he didn't stop when I used the safe word. I said "Red" repeatedly while he was attacking the sensitive skin around my belly button, his fingernails just grazing the skin, and much to my horror, it kept going. I felt tears welling in my eyes, while I begged him to stop. "What will you give me if I stop?" he asked, and it turned my mood around a bit. I started to giggle and gasped out a few words when I could. "Candy?" I asked, deliriously, giggling, the first thing I thought of. The assault continued. "A dollar???" I tried. No again. "Come on, I'll give you a pony!"

Once Yaqi realized I didn't really have a pony to give, he was pretty upset and tickled my long, thin legs for a few minutes longer as punishment. Whenever he would try to expose the soft skin behind my knees and torture it, I would pin his hand to the mattress so he couldn't move. Seemed to be about the only physical control I had over him, or so I thought. Serves him right for not letting me use my safe word! He didn't like that at all, and I'm convinced it had something to do with why he cuffed me to the bed face-down for our next session.

It was pretty brutal. And it's the only time I've actually cried on video. Yaqi tied my long toes back with string and used an electric toothbrush on me for the first time. He didn't hold anything back. My large size 9 but incredibly slender feet were now completely vulnerable, and he buzzed the soft bristles of the toothbrush inbetween and around my toes. I kicked my feet, trying to wriggle out of his grasp, the soles of my feet wrinkling, long toes attempting futilely to duck out of reach. Fortunately, they were held fast by the string or I may have accidentally kicked Yaqi during the struggle.

Eventually, he cut me loose and turned me over on my tummy, reshackling me to the bed. I had a lot more range of movement this time, and it took all my effort to restrain any sort of violent reactions that might occur. He had full access to not only my ribs and sides but the backs of my knees as well. This sure seemed like revenge from mashing his hands under my legs the last time, and it worked. For as much upward motion I had in my torso, it didn't help much. His fingers squeezed between my ribs, digging between them endlessly. I frantically tried to twist away from him, but it was completely hopeless. The tickle torture carried on, relentlessly, to my exhausted body. The entire day's session lasted somewhere around 50 minutes, and I was ready to be done. I used my safe word multiple times to no end.

I felt a couple tears roll down my cheeks, and finally, I cried, "Please Yaqi, stop!"

And it ended.

Afterwards, I felt like my arms were going to come out of their sockets, and I had broken open blisters on my heels from all the foot torture thrashing. Next time I hurt myself like this, I am taking pictures of the tiny cuts and sending them to Yaqi with the caption, "Please pay my hospital bills." Ha!

After three tickle sessions, I realized I was not only able to endure more but actually starting to like it as well. I now looked forward to my little trips to film with Yaqi. While at this last tickle torture session, he mentioned some ladies from the east coast would be headed here to film in early December. They were seasoned models, SUPER crazy ticklish, and we would all take turns tickling each other. Finally, a chance to give back the gift of tickle torture, just in time for the holidays!

You can watch a sample clip from one of the videos we made, here!: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?228173-Lace-is-Gang-Tickle-Tortured-%28MFF-F%29-%28Preview%29-12-13-2012

I met models Kerri Taylor and Violetta Storms at Yaqi's house as planned. He asked that I get my nails done, so I arrived with long, red fingernails that were sure to tease the toes and tummies of both girls. We all touched up our makeup and made sure we looked great for the relentless gang-tickling that was about to ensue.

I couldn't help but watch both girls undress. They each had large breasts, tiny tummies and cute little bubble butts. Beautiful long brown hair and slender feet with colorful polish on the toes. I was getting excited to tickle torture such beautiful bodies; finally - a shot at turning the fun around on someone else.

Kerri went first. She lay face-up and I sat on cushions above her head while Violetta positioned herself at Kerri's feet. I oiled Kerri's breasts and armpits, making sure I tucked her hair behind her head to not get oil on it. I could barely contain my excitement, and just as I thought the suspense would never end, Yaqi sat by her side, and we started the video.

We started tickling her immediately. I teased the soft flesh of her armpits with my red fingernails, lightly dragging the tips along the exposed skin. She wriggled around on the bed, giggling, with the cutest joyful expression on her face. Her laugh was completely playful and I could tell she was really enjoying herself. Finally, I'd found a way to make beautiful women laugh without having to tell terrible jokes! From that moment on, I was hooked.

I teased her feet next, and when she kicked and thrashed, banging her heels on the bed, I held each foot tightly by the heel, dragging the fingernails of the other hand on her smooth arches. At one point, I even stuck the tip of my pink tongue out and licked along the underside of her foot. I narrowly dodged being kicked in the jaw as she bucked and squirmed in response.

The tickling of Kerri went on for around half an hour. Her armpits were the most ticklish and incited the most response. She wiggled around, her oiled breasts moving from side to side, bouncing with her body as she tried to escape from neverending fingertips.

Just as she could take no more, Yaqi and I untied her and let her lay on the bed to catch her breath after the intense session. She was exhausted. But for me, the fun was just beginning.

We tickled Violetta next, and by the end, she was begging for us to stop, cursing and threatening! It was adorable. I had never seen that reaction before. I was up next, and I was sure by this point, she would want to seek her tickle revenge!

I have a feeling Yaqi saved my tickle session for last, as the grand finale, since I seemed to be the most ticklish one of the group, or at least the one with the craziest reactions.

Same positions - Violetta sat at my head, making my perky D breasts slick with baby oil, and my armpits as well. She raised her clenched fingers at my sides, threatening to tickle early, before the video was even rolling. My eyes grew wide and I whimpered, begging her not to start yet! Even her hands coming towards my ribs was enough to make me squirm.

Kerri readied herself at my feet with the electric toothbrush I knew so well. Yaqi stood off-camera and let the naughty girls have their way with me for the first couple minutes before joining the group. The girls were being too gentle - Violetta dug her long, manicured fingernails into my armpits and caressed the sides of my breasts, which almost felt nice. I felt Kerri lightly tickle the long soles of my feet, first my arches, then just under my toes. It was enough to elicit playful tee-hee's out of me.

violetta commented that I didn't seem to be very ticklish. "Y'all are too gentle. Just wait!" I said, between giggles, "until Yaqi gets a shot at it." As if on cue, he approached my side and calmly sat down.

Uh-oh, I thought. Here's where the real torture begins.

He instantly attacked my sides, and I screamed in both surprise and discomfort. "NO, NO, NO, NO NONONONONONONO" I repeated over and over again. The girls just laughed and continued running their nails over my skin. Kerri switched to tickling between my toes with the toothbrush and I went even crazier, kicking my legs, trying to twist away from her.

I was getting it from every direction now. It was unbearable, the merciless awful ribs and tummy tickling from Yaqi, and a girl on each side, making sure to leave no spot untouched. And it went on for several agonizing minutes.

Every now and then, he would stop briefly to change the camera angle, and I would have a chance to rest. Soon, both girls sat at my feet, teasing them with dual toothbrushes. Yaqi stood to the side, watching while I wiggled my feet and bucked my knees, having a great time.

All of a sudden, he came in from the side and started poking me in the ribs. "OOH!" I cried. He poked me with one finger, then two, and with the help of a small bit of slack on the cuffs, I was able to swing my body away from his grasp. I really made him reach! But of course he moved closer and eventually sat on my legs, poking my middle with his fingertips. "Are you playing piano on me, Yaqi?" I laughed between gasps. He smiled and reponded by taking a high-powered electric toothbrush out of his back pocket. "Oh, here it comes," I thought to myself. Barely did I finish the thought before the toothbrush was turned on and inside my navel, tickling the most sensitive part of my belly. "AAAAhEEEheheheh" I laughed in a high pitch while the bristles tickled rarely touched skin. I could feel the buzzing in my entire torso and even down between my legs. It felt torturous, it felt uncomfortable and even felt pleasurable at the same time.

A couple more camera angles later, and I was completely worn out. Laughter turned to moans, eyes squeezed tight wanting the world to go away. I had had enough and still it continued. I was sore from hearing my cries echo inside my own head, and my arms and legs were sore from pulling away. I didn't want to cry again so I started internalizing it, gasping, groaning and pleading for release. Every inch of my skin felt discomfort. Violetta had started digging her fingernails hard into the sides of my breasts and armpits, Kerri had found the "go-crazy" spots on my thighs and Yaqi was attacking my tummy the entire time. I knew my safe word would be no good here. I was ready to cry, beg for mercy, give them all my money, if it would only just cease.

Eventually, he stood by, arms crossed, watching the carnage and smiling to himself.

"Okay, we can stop now."

Finally! Fingertips slowly released their grip, brushes stopped whirring, cameras ceased rolling. I lay there for a while after the girls uncuffed me, panting, dizzy, with my tortured voice still loud in my head. I couldn't believe I'd survived!

"So, how was it?" Yaqi inquired. After catching my breath, I explained it was the most intense tickling session ever - experiencing discomfort from all angles - gang-tickled by an expert sadist and two beautiful women! It was terrible and wonderful all at the same time, and I left his house feeling clear headed and giddy.

Being tickled far beyond comfortability and giving up that control is the most incredible catharsis I have ever experienced. My feelings on the subject are completely different than even just a few short months ago, and now I am writing stories on the subject and actively participating in TMF forums.

I am traveling to see Yaqi again this weekend and bringing a very cute, very petite lady friend with me this time who has never been professionally tickled.

He promised me this will be the most intense session yet.

I can't wait!

Sweet clip, sweet story, sweet of you to have joined TMF to communicate directly with us all.

An all around good day.

very nice- very brave of you - hope too see alot more clips of you

Where does your work with Tickle Abuse fit into this timeline?

:) that was an awesome true experience which tbh i can't help but see an inspirational side to it also, the fact you turned a fear around! very cool stuff! thanks for sharing!

thanks for all the kind words everyone! definitely making this girl feel at home already :)

Where does your work with Tickle Abuse fit into this timeline?

Sorry, I didn't see this question until just now. I worked with TA in late August while I was traveling for work on the east coast.

Working with them was a totally different experience than working with Yaqi. It was enjoyable, but I don't particularly like the videos we made, which is why I've filmed a total of 5 videos with Yaqi and will release another one at the end of this month :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back