• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle while having sex

Tickles,

That is correct. I discovered that tickling aroused me when I was in my early teens. Shortly thereafter, I was fortunate enough to transition that desire of sexual tickling into reality. I grew more and more attached to the activity as years passed. It evolved into a necessary staple during foreplay. Then, I started experimenting with the aforementioned ticklesex. Once tickling was happening simultaneously with sex, I just never wanted to go back to normal.

I suppose I could orgasm without tickling, but I choose not to. Then again, separating the psychological desire from the physiological need is an admittedly debatable science.

On a side note, I absolutely have to tell some of my stories. I am a fair writer (due to nothing more than the sheer amount of education I have been lucky enough to accumulate :) ) and I really should contribute. There have been so many contributions from various posters that I have enjoyed over the years. Every time I contemplate where to start I end up with analysis paralysis. My "beginning" and early experiences, the sexual tickling, the tickling of gorgeous women. I have indulged my will with a feature entertainer at Christies in Phoenix, a dance team member from my alma mater, a former coworker, and many others. As I said earlier, I have been blessed/cursed in this hobby that we all share. Look for my stories in the near future.

I always tickle my wife during sex but only after she orgasms...if she is in the mood for being tickled, which is almost always. She cannot achieve orgasm if I am tickling her so I wait until she has orgasmed then I pin her left arm up between my head and shouler and hold her right hand high abover her head. She knows what is coming next as I slowly drag my fingers up and down her sides. She is always extremly ticklish after her orgasm so it is not difficult to find any ticklish spots. And do I ever find them. She is not ticklish during sex at all but once she cums...mama mia!! She becomes very sensitive and I can really have my way with her....and I do. We are going into Manhattan for St. Patrick's Day weekend and we are already planning...two nights of FUN!
:couch:

I tickle my wife most of the times we make love. I try not to do it every time but it's tough for me not too! :p And if I don't for a time or two she ends up asking to be tickled by then :) It's great too because the hotter she gets, the more sensitive she becomes! And after she cums...lookout! She becomes hypersensitive!!! My favorite is to have her arms pinned over her head and start lightly stroking, then what gets her is using my tongue on her underarm. It's almost too much for her. :devil2: Anyway, it's been great for us for many years and I hope many more to come. Ticklesex is the best!!!!

Bill

what's that song???? oh when you wish upon a star..... i'm wishing sooo hard it freaking hurts !!!!!!!!!!!! :ignite: I cannot imagine how amazing that would be... I've been fortunate enough to have someone describe it to me in "great detail" and if its anything like he says.... you people that are getting it are the luckiest people alive!!! :bowing:

It's awesome. I highly recommend it! :D

It's funny, often being tickled at the same time makes it harder for me to come, but when I'm actually having sex... that's different somehow! :jester:

for those who haven't had the treat of watching this, and are willing to pay 2.99 a minute, I suggest ASexyCouple on cams.com.
Those two just tried this particular fetish for me, and were real fun to watch.
Girl is ticklish, lively, and hot. It was worth the cost for me.
And let them know that it was hightech222 who sent you their way ;)

I wouldn't really know much about tickling and sex but I mess around enough there are some interesting happenings......I was tickling a girl and then fingering her and then tickling her again.....lol this girl was like ticklish from head to toe, pits, arms, belly, sides, thighs, feet, ass, and even pussy.......after she orgasmed she took off a sock for me and demanded I started tickling her as well as making out....lol I couldn't help but lean over and say "they say after an orgasm you become 10 times more ticklish then you already are" and then dig in

Wow there are some great responses to this thread!

While I do enjoy tickling just for the fun of, my wife and I usually are tickling each other during sex. If she is on top I tickle her armpits and sides and breats. We also have used a long-armed backscratcher so I could tickle her feet while she is on top.

If she is on the bottom I pin her under me with my body and use one hand to tickle her sides.

Now interestingly enough (to me) she absolutely cannot handle being tickled like that on the bottom, but when she is "in the saddle" the she has no "ticklish" reactions. She insists it tickles like hell, but she doesn't laugh or squirm or anything...she just enjoys it.

btw, we have discovered that when I am on top my nipples become VERY ticklish! LOL! She knows that if she runs her fingers under the nipple area I will break down in giggles! Also I am way more ticklish than her, and she knows just how to tickl me, so when in that position she will tickle my sides lightly until I'm ready to fall on her and then she stops. Sometimes she just rests her hands lightly on my sides and ribs and I start making faces and noises and she'ss teasingly ask what's wrong until I tell her I'm afraid she's going to tickle me! LOL!

God I love that!

~ toyou

LindyHopper said:
It's awesome. I highly recommend it! :D

It's funny, often being tickled at the same time makes it harder for me to come, but when I'm actually having sex... that's different somehow! :jester:

Same with me! And she knows that when I am near the edge that simply, lightly tickling my sides (or moving to those damn spots under my nipples) will make me start to squirm and giggle and then I start pleading with her not to tickle (even though I love it) because I I'm so close!!

Conversely she says she NEEDS the tickling to climax...and she is NOT one of us...lol!

~ toyou

My wife is also not "into" tickling. I think, however, that I have trained her to respond to it in a Pavlovian sort of way.

The ticklesex between us began when I would tickle her feet in order to maximize my climax. We would have sex until she orgasmed and then I would assume one of two positions: (1) Missionary with her legs pulled up and bent at the knee so that my hands could reach back and tickle her feet or (2) Doggy style so that the bottoms of her soles were facing me and her unbearably ticklish feet were at my mercy. The funny thing is, we never did have any formal discussion about my fetish. I just started doing whatever I wanted to and she rolled with it. What a woman, huh?

So, back to Pavlov. After doing this twenty or so times, I started noticing that if I began the tickling earlier than usual and before she orgasmed, that it would actually bring her to orgasm quicker. I went with this and started tickling her during sex before she orgasmed and threw in ample amounts of tickle talk. The short of the long is that we will be making love in the aforementioned missionary position and I will lean in near her ear and start whispering things like,
"Maybe I should tickle you for teasing me earlier....."

"No, please don't tickle my feet!"

"Why not? What's wrong with your feet?"

"I can't take it! They're too ticklish. Please don't tickle my feet."

"I think you want me to tickle your feet. Beg me and I'll just tickle a little or else I'll stop, tie you up and tickle your bare feet with lotion for 30 minutes."

"No! Ok, Ok. Please tickle my feet! HAHAHAHAHAH Please! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh, don't stop! They're so ticklish!"

It's also great if someone else is in the house. Then we can play the "Don't laugh too loud" game. I'll tickle her feet, sometimes stopping during sex so that I can cradle them and just tickle and tickle with reckless abandon while she laughs hysterically into a pillow or blanket or anything else that will stifle the sounds.

So, now this has become the norm. We simply don't have sex any other way. I'm not going to lie, it's great. But the point is, the ticklesex started as an oddity for her and a staple for me. It evolved into a mutual fetish to a certain extent, and definitely from the standpoint of allowing her to have a more powerful orgasm. And all of this has occurred without a mention of it. The ONLY talk about tickling other than during sex is her occassional comment afterward. Like, "That was mean to use the baby oil."

I am much much more ticklish than my wife. She often tickles my sides and underarms during sex. Plus, I am so ticklish in the private areas that sex itself is ticklish.

Are there any ladies that have asked a new partner to tickle them while they were having sex without having ever discussed this preference previously? If so, what was the reaction?

gadren said:
for those who haven't had the treat of watching this, and are willing to pay 2.99 a minute, I suggest ASexyCouple on cams.com.
Those two just tried this particular fetish for me, and were real fun to watch.
Girl is ticklish, lively, and hot. It was worth the cost for me.
And let them know that it was hightech222 who sent you their way ;)
So, has anyone taken my recommendation? Let me know!

I am sure that tickling during sex would probably cause a very big orgasm but that's just my opinion.

:jester:

Nothing perverted in your question

Most people who have problems with sexual discussions probably object because they have nothing to talk about, Garden. Yours was not a pervy question.

Before we married my wife and I had an okay tickling life. Nothing as cool as bondage & tickling, mind you, but some good tickle fights. But since our wedding night, my wife just gets :disgust: mad when I tickle her.

However, during sex I've gotten away with tickling, albeit just a little. Making love from behind gives me great access to my wife's feet, her most ticklish area, so at times I tickle one or both of her sensitive soles.

And being on top during sex, I learned just how sensitive my wife's breasts get when I licked them. She's begged me to stop, it tickles so much. Sometimes I've held her arms down (the closest to restraints we get) and tickled her breasts with my tongue until her pleading made me stop.

tickling during sex

One of the positions my love enjoys is having her legs up around my shoulders when I am kneeling and having sex with her. This allows me good access to her feet (since she is short). I know she adores having her feet played with and her toes sucked so I will often do that when I'm having sex with her in this position. She is also very ticklish on her feet and worse on the backs of her knees. Not every time but sometimes when she is in the right mindset for this I will occasionally tickle her toes or the backs of her knees while having sex with her. This sends her into hysterics and then into screaming orgasms. I don't do it too long as tickling tires her out fast (she's working on her endurance).

Sometimes when I am playing with her in other ways I'll occasionally tickler her for a few minutes which is often followed by an orgasm and intense kissing and more.

For some people it is a distraction and for others it just makes things more intense. I know it works for me as well.

ticklefuck custom video

Someone, perhaps the guy has already posted in this thread, has requested a ticklefuck video from us and we are totally down to do it. It's just going to cost alot, so he said he might be able to split the costs with a couple of interested parties. Please let me know if anyone would like to help make it happen!

tickling while having sex

well...this is still fresh in my mind and it's been 5 years...one time my husband was behind me doggie style...we were in mid sex,, and he started tickling my feet... it was totally awesome orgasmic and all that jazz... he never mentioned it or did it again??!!! ??? I know it wasn't a dream ...or was it???

Where do I begin...
I love tickling feet. I love playing with a woman's bare feet. I love the smell of a woman's feet just out of her shoes or boots. Just thinking about some sweaty ticklish bare feet... well. Pedicures and sensual massage have always been a way for me to get what I wanted sexually. But tickling while sexing is absolutley the bringer of sweet, mind blowing, delerium inducing, exhausting,
orgasms. After she feels the effect that tickling her feet has on ME while I am inside her (it makes me harder), and she feels that delicious tickle on her feet as she orgasms (sensory overload), none of my sex partners has ever hesitated to put her feet in my way, or where I could get to them. If they weren't into tickling before, they were hooked after the first time. I love it.
it's probably like crack it's so addictve. But it works without fail for me and I am thankful

While doggie style is great for tickling feet and sides the position I prefer for tickle sex is the woman on her side and the guy in the standard knees bent position, this allows for so many tickle spots to be explored but because your body is over one of their legs they really can't go anywhere...
YOu can suck toes, nibble knees, tickle her ass, stimulate her clit, fondle her breasts...ah yes, tickle sex...

Two good ways to accomplish this.

1. One is Doggy Style where you can easily Tickle Stroke the soles of the feet.

2. The other is to raise your partners feet to where you can reach them.:bouncybou

My Fantasy tickle while sex

My partners I have had in the past weren't interested in tickling while sex , but this is has always been a fantasy I have had wild dreams about . Sex was passionate,intense alone but let me describe What I would love to make real.

I want to strip down my partner ,and be stripped down slowly teasingly with tickles as each article of clothing is removed ,our breathing beating near or close to the same pattern, then he pushes me gently down into the bed and proceedes to plant tiny kisses,nibbles all over my body relishing in the electricity his touches ignite in me. Proceeding, he restraines my wrists,ankles lying on my back in spread eagle position and he gives teasing licks at first licking me and fingering me sending shock waves through my every nerve . He gets really into licking me further by going faster,hitting that G spot making my hips twist,grind in heavenly delight yet my body wants more. Few minutes go by,and I am soaking wet and my ache of desire is on fire and my hips jump and explore for his hard hunk of wonderful and I moan,yet demand he go inside me DEEP and Hard,Fast and have his balls slap against my thighs damp . While he does this,sit erect still inside reach behind him and tickle my feet slowly or scribble nails on them sending me into Orbit. . Pushing the passion even further giving me multiple orgasms ,flip me over and do it from behind,or untie me where I can be on top riding him and have my legs,feet out in front of me lifting them in air having my feet near his face where he can tickle my feet ,lick ,nibble my toes while I am on top and he is deep inside me
But I have experienced love it,and miss it when when two partners orgasm at the same time in unison,SO HOT and Priceless ..words do not do it justice

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/18/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for all new clips! Details in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back