• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled and masturbated by Leihla Leionni ... what you did not see!!!

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
Two weeks ago I granted Leihla Leionni her right to have revange and tie me up and tickle torture me. She also gave me a nice handjob which turned out more torture for me because she kept jerking my sensitive little dick. I had been tickle by other girls before, but I have to admit that this one took me to the edge, and not even during the handjob and could say I had a chance to really relax. You can find images and preview on http://mantickled.blogspot.com .

But this story is about something that happened behind stage after the tape was over.

Leihla was having so much fun torturing me that she kept tickling me even though time was up and cameras were off. My armpits, my neck, my stomach, and I couldn't stop laughing, struggling and screaming, my heart beating really fast because this was something else, there was no safeword to stop her, she just got adicted to see turn red as I laugh and scream and struggle helpless, and even though It was real torture, I deep inside me I was enjoying every second of it and I liked that she was having so much fun that she kept going after the official session was over.

But this is not what this story is about.

All of a sudden, I see we have three visitors standing on the door of the bedroom. One of the Women from the Lease office, one of the Security Guards from the Complex, and a woman that lives upstairs. I froze in a snap and screamed "Shit!". Leihla turned and saw them and also freaked and covered her boobs and crotch, but I was bound and spread helpless and couldn't do the same thing.

All I could do was yell "What da hell are you doing here!!!!!"

They explained that the Woman from upstairs called the Lease Office to complain about all the screaming. They knocked at my door but we were so loud that we didn't hear, so the Security Guard, thinking it could be an emergency made the decision to enter with the master key they have at the office.

I told them, ok so, now you see all is ok. We are just playing. Go.

The Lease Woman and the Guard said that they had to file a report about disturbing the peace, but even worse, it was clear that we were cunducting offensive business and that was against the rules of the complex which was ground for eviction. That really scared me and I asked why, this is my apartment, we were in private, we can do whatever we want in private.

"You can't evict me! We are not doing anything wrong! Just having fun and making some money out of it. I mean can we just keep this between us?"

"We know all about you, you know!" the Lease Woman said that the previous Lease Woman left some notes on my file but they couldn't do anything about it until they received complains from neighbors. "So, what is this all about anyway? She just tie you up and tickle you? And you make movies and sell them?"

"Yes. You can tickle him if you want! Settle the score!” said Leihla with so much inocence in her voice.
I didn't like the idea, but was so freaked out couldn't find the air to object, specially when both women look at each other with “Good idea!” expression.

The Lease Woman said looking at me, “Ok. But as you said, this is between us and it never happened!”
I didn't like the way that sound. I saw it all in her eyes and got chills all over my body, I was really scared, but I had no choice, I didn't want to be evicted.

"Deal?"

"Ok." I replied moving my head up and down, looking at both of them.

I breath hard preparing myself for whatever was coming.

Both women looked at Leihla as if she was a bug, and she got the hint. Got off the bed and grabbed the guard by the hand. “Come on! I'll take care of you!”. She pulled the Guard by his hand to the other room and I heard the door closing. Everything was silence for almost a minute. I was trying to hear what they were doing in the room, when all of a sudden I the women were seating on the bed on both my sides. I remember the Woman from Upstairs laughed “That's the smallest dick I have ever seen!”.

And then they started tickling me, but nice, not sensual, not erotic, not tender. Hard! Cruel! Painful! Cruel! With bad intentions! Digging, almost stabbing my body with their nails and fingers! MY stomach, my ribs, my armpits, my legs! I couldn't contain the emotions and started screaming out loud out of control! Couldn't breath! At one point they were both torturing my sides at the same time... thats too many hands and fingers pressing against my stomach an ribs. The same on my armpits and when I had all four hands on my neck I wanted to die! I pulled myself so hard, but couldn't get off my restrained, and all I could do was scream! Is wasn't just laughing! It was crying in agony!

After only a few minutes of that intensity, and the lack of breathing, I got really dizzy and every was blur. I felt one million fingers pressing every inch of my body, I felt my stomach, and internal organs crunching, locking inside!

Then Leihla came into the room really worried and I heard her warning the women to take it easy! “You are gonna kill him!”

Then they stopped! But I still could feel fingers everywhere, and it was gonna take me hours to get my breath and my heart back to normal beat.

The Lease Woman told me: “This never happened!”

They both stood up and walked out of the room, and left the apartment with the guard.

Leihla returned and asked me really worried “Are you alright?”

Everything was a blur for me! My head was pumping! And I was really fatigued! It took my over 20 minutes to be able to put the word “Shit!” together.

“I'm so sorry!” she said. And she kissed me, and spent the night making sure I was ok.

That is one fantastic tale!

Several folks on here that would think this was a fantasy come true.

Last edited:
Skely canceled a session we had the day after. Now I know why.

Maybe that was God giving you a sign.

"Do not get tied, and tickled!"

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back