• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled" documentary featured on movie site.

Do you have any interviews setup for this week in the US? If you could get on Live with Kelly that would be incredible. Most of us think Kelly Ripa is a closet tickle fan. Seeing her talk about the subject would be amazing... :)

It's okay for cute women to be into tickling though. Nobody makes any issue out of that, or even gives it a second thought. She could probably have said on national television that she has a thing for tickling and people would say it's sexy. An ordinary guy says it though and suddenly we are part of some creepy society.

Should they?

No, but I'm saying who has the fetish makes a difference as to how it's perceived. Cute girl is into tickling, it's sexy. Average looking guy is into tickling....he must be a weirdo.

No, but I'm saying who has the fetish makes a difference as to how it's perceived. Cute girl is into tickling, it's sexy. Average looking guy is into tickling....he must be a weirdo.

1. Why are you comparing "cute" girl to "average" guy? Are you implying a good-looking guy wouldn't have the same "weirdo" issue you're complaining about? And what about an "average" girl?

I've been obese, thin, pretty, ugly, whatever. I have still dealt with rejection, humiliation, and cruelty. I still get a pang of anxiety when talking about it with someone new.

I don't have it easier or better, it's just that I realized that rejection and judgmental assholes are a part of life and my happiness shouldn't depend on their negativity. I also have the self esteem to know I deserve that happiness. So, you win some you lose some, but you keep striving for what you want and don't lose steam just because of a couple ignorant oricks.

A lot of the negative perception of the tickling community is I think completely imagined by the tickling community out of shame.

I've been obese, thin, pretty, ugly, whatever. I have still dealt with rejection, humiliation, and cruelty. I still get a pang of anxiety when talking about it with someone new.
I don't have it easier or better, it's just that I realized that rejection and judgmental assholes are a part of life and my happiness shouldn't depend on their negativity. I also have the self esteem to know I deserve that happiness. So, you win some you lose some, but you keep striving for what you want and don't lose steam just because of a couple ignorant oricks.
A lot of the negative perception of the tickling community is I think completely imagined by the tickling community out of shame.

Weird, how people can resent people they desire, because they desire them, and turn their own insecurity into victimhood.
I've known a lot of pretty girls in my life, and I married one. I've learned it's not nearly the charmed existence that people think it is.
For one thing, every moment of male attention is supposed to be appreciated and reciprocated, and if it's not, you're a heinous bitch.
For another, you have people constantly complaining about how pretty girls have it so much easier.

1. Why are you comparing "cute" girl to "average" guy? Are you implying a good-looking guy wouldn't have the same "weirdo" issue you're complaining about? And what about an "average" girl?

I'm saying the person that has the fetish makes the difference in how it's perceived by people not privy to our world. Yes, I'm saying a cute girl will not be judged for having a tickle fetish in the same manner that any guy (good looking or ugly looking) or even an average or below average looking female would be judged. For a cute girl, she's "quirky," for anyone else, it's perceived as odd, creepy, or whatever. But let's not be ignorant here and pretend that looks don't have an impact on judgments. The less attractive the person, the more negative the perception of the fetish. A bunch of hot women going public and saying they get aroused from tickling.... the fetish seems sexy. A bunch of hill folk looking people going public and saying tickling is a turn on for them..... really sketchy and bizarre fetish. That's just life.

I'm saying the person that has the fetish makes the difference in how it's perceived by people not privy to our world. Yes, I'm saying a cute girl will not be judged for having a tickle fetish in the same manner that any guy (good looking or ugly looking) or even an average or below average looking female would be judged. That's just life. For a cute girl, she's "quirky," for anyone else, it's perceived as odd, creepy, or whatever. But let's not be ignorant here and pretend that looks don't have an impact on judgments. The less attractive the person, the more negative the perception of the fetish.

Based on....what?

It doesn't. Its all about your approach. You keep it light but honest and don't act like you're ashamed as fuck and most reasonable people would probably be chill with it.

I think hoseman does have some point but only if you take the fetish part out. Yes, some attraction makes for some leniency in preference. Also the fact that media shows us attractive people are "good" and average/"bad"looking are not considered "good" has some play. Basically what it comes down to is most people are image focused knobs and how horny overall we are towards other people will directly influence what fetishistic indulgence we make the choice of getting involved in.

Physical attractiveness is subjective, and any perceived advantages would only relate to initial contact, or perhaps a picture on a dating app. If someone's physically good-looking, but they're an asshole, they're still an asshole.
Why would someone be judging your sexual quirks in the first few minutes of contact, anyway?

If you truly don't believe a person's level of attractiveness doesn't make a difference in how people judge their quirks, that's your opinion. I have mine.
I totally get what you are saying. There is and likely will always be the double standard to which you refer. You owe nobody any explanation or justification for your opinion. Best thing to do is ignore the trolls.

Actually he's got a point, even most people here admit to being put off by the "old fat man tickling the skinny young girl" video clips, it stands to reason people who already don't get off on such content are going to find it that much more bizarre as opposed to it being a 20 something bodybuilder or 2 cute college aged girls.

Physical attractiveness is subjective, and any perceived advantages would only relate to initial contact, or perhaps a picture on a dating app. If someone's physically good-looking, but they're an asshole, they're still an asshole.
Why would someone be judging your sexual quirks in the first few minutes of contact, anyway?

Asshole or no asshole, there's behavior that is reacted to, and for the asshole, that's the desired reward (otherwise there'd be no asshole). The pictures mean so much to so many, anyways.

I'm probably being unclear, but I think people size each other up sexually fairly commonly, and while it's not related to the quirks specifically, it's along the lines of "can I see myself doing this person?" It's simply people's nature.

Actually he's got a point, even most people here admit to being put off by the "old fat man tickling the skinny young girl" video clips, it stands to reason people who already don't get off on such content are going to find it that much more bizarre as opposed to it being a 20 something bodybuilder or 2 cute college aged girls.

It's good that some of the old guy clips are around, I think it gives some people hope lol. Personally I'm finally starting to see if I want to find what I want, I personally really have to change. :p

When it comes to the video point, that's more to relate to a wide audience, though many people enjoy bbws or mature lees despite that being considered widely "unattractive "

And I'm pretty sure a lot of people are not that conscious of their assholeness

I don't think they're aware, either, but the end result is the end result, and if assholes weren't happy, you'd eventually see them not being assholes. Even our local neuroscientist in the general acknowledged the majority of guys in the chat approached her one way. I imagine they're happily well fed assholes.

Asshole or no asshole, there's behavior that is reacted to, and for the asshole, that's the desired reward (otherwise there'd be no asshole). The pictures mean so much to so many, anyways.

I'm probably being unclear, but I think people size each other up sexually fairly commonly, and while it's not related to the quirks specifically, it's along the lines of "can I see myself doing this person?" It's simply people's nature.

Sure, if you're talking about initial reactions.

If you hold up a picture of a conventionally attractive person, and ask people's opinions, yes, generally, they will attribute positive qualities to them (many that they don't have) without even knowing that person.
That's true of both genders. But it's only applicable in the most superficial of interactions, and means nothing when it comes to relationships. You see it constantly in real life.
But to claim a double standard is false. "Conventional" beauty works to the same advantage for both genders.

I think double standards between people are a constant, if there was no double standard we wouldn't be talking about double standards. Back before I stopped giving a shit I was a subject of a myriad of double standards. But now, we've boiled it down from "double standard!" To "yer an asshole!" Works better.

I think double standards between people are a constant, if there was no double standard we wouldn't be talking about double standards. Back before I stopped giving a shit I was a subject of a myriad of double standards. But now, we've boiled it down from "double standard!" To "yer an asshole!" Works better.

How is it a double standard, if attractive people from both genders have advantages?

How is it a double standard, if attractive people from both genders have advantages?
Dude, what are you talking about? Where did attractive (generic word) come into play? This is about people's behavior.

Just a note; I hate how we use simple terminology for complex discussions. "Attractive" is a complimentary word that by default distracts from the subject of appearances.

So Hoseman basically said that for a girl to be interested in getting tickled by a guy, he has to be equal to or greater than her expectations in terms of appearance. If we're going to be going by appearance, the most logical way to approach this discussion is on a typical scale of 1-10. Let's use fitness as a general idea of what's attractive. Say that for guys "attractiveness" ranges from basically being overweight with a double chin (1) to being fit with a 6 pack and a square jaw (10). For women, "attractive" ranges from a plain square build to an hourglass (bikini shape) figure. On average, I think it'd be fair to say that most girls grow to be in between by the time they reach 18. There's more emphasis growing up on staying in shape so it's easy to maintain a 5, and grow to be 8s. Mostly because there's a pecking order between themselves. Guys, there's little emphasis on appearance, aside from competition in sports or other areas, so you can have a multitude of guys that range from a 3/4 to an 8/9. This is just based on fitness alone.

When people are trained to refrain from judging others based on appearances, it gets easy to have your behavior misinterpreted. Guys are pretty blunt with eachother (they CAN judge eachother based on their appearances, but mostly I'd assume guys just treat eachother like they're all....one of the guys, "equal") while I'll say it's safe to say girls try to be nice. But there's obviously a difference between the guy that goes out of his way to flatter you and the guy that you really want. For a guy, there's a huge mental conflict when this happens and he sees it with other people because he just went from being equal to other guys to feeling like a proverbial turd in the punchbowl. I'd assume that for a guy who experiences that, a double standard is present. From there, every other issue, like fetishes, are additional symptoms of the problem of not being "up to snuff" for the ones they desire.

Guys, stay on topic please. If this is about anything other than the documentary, start a new thread.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back