• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Tickled' documentary info.?

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
Figured I'd put this in the tickling discussion, though it "is" an actual movie, and has entered into the real world (kind of).
Does anyone know about the new-er documentary about 'competitive endurance tickling', starring New Zealand journalist David (last name forgotten)?

To all who don't know, on YouTube, there are some 'great' tickling clips, starring a tickler from 'myfriendsfeet.com' and some quite entertaining tickling clips! One's almost twenty minutes, but a second has them both with about fifteen minutes of restrained, fully clothed men: one quite muscular, and the other giving a long 'test drive' as the journalist who started the dark documentary.

As from a tablet, can't send links for the videos ☹️ but it's YouTube, so shouldn't be hard to find if curious!

I'd "really" like to find this movie, but can't no matter how much I've searched yet (don't trust torrents, unless someone else can recommend not a virus).

Also, if anyone knows more of the details surrounding all the controversy/lawsuits-status, would also be nice to know (as the companies allegedly did the same thing they're trying to sue eye creators over).

Thanks in advance!

All the best! 😉

There's a lot of threads about this already and people will rudely make that aware to you soon.

It's not released for download yet, but doing a small theater run. It'll eventually be put out through HBO, but even the directors have no idea when. So it seems like if it doesn't just so happen to be released in a theater near you, you might be waiting for almost a year.

Figured I'd put this in the tickling discussion, though it "is" an actual movie, and has entered into the real world (kind of).
Does anyone know about the new-er documentary about 'competitive endurance tickling', starring New Zealand journalist David (last name forgotten)?

To all who don't know, on YouTube, there are some 'great' tickling clips, starring a tickler from 'myfriendsfeet.com' and some quite entertaining tickling clips! One's almost twenty minutes, but a second has them both with about fifteen minutes of restrained, fully clothed men: one quite muscular, and the other giving a long 'test drive' as the journalist who started the dark documentary.

As from a tablet, can't send links for the videos ☹️ but it's YouTube, so shouldn't be hard to find if curious!

I'd "really" like to find this movie, but can't no matter how much I've searched yet (don't trust torrents, unless someone else can recommend not a virus).

Also, if anyone knows more of the details surrounding all the controversy/lawsuits-status, would also be nice to know (as the companies allegedly did the same thing they're trying to sue eye creators over).

Thanks in advance!

All the best! &#55357;&#56841;

You can find out about the movie in this interview I had with co-director Dylan Reeve: https://theundergroundmultiplex.wor...trociities-podcast-23-dylan-reeve-of-tickled/

Thank you very much for the link, kucheeku! And thank you for the information, Comfort Eagle. I was unsure and it was a long day so I was tired (aka. lazy), so thank you for forewarning me of potential caustic remarks.
I wasn't sure of when it came out, or when and/or where it could be seen, so thank you for letting me know... it's basically unknown (i.e. A long time still) when I, an ignorant layperson, might be able to find it online.
Meh. Stinks but I'll check iTunes as I think I read something about availability there...

Thanks in advance for all the help, everyone (past and present)! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back