• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled to orgasm

I'm now quite curious as to how he manages this.

I guess my next question is more of a challenge. Can any of the fine ticklevid producers out there capture this and post it?

Am I the only one interested in seeing such a clip? I hope not.

Well, hubby is a member of this forum and I have stated publicly before that he has a degree in film. We've joked about making something for C4S but I never thought anyone would care. We do have some videos of the bound orgasms and the foot orgasms but not the scalp or tickle-fucking.

Hubby manages tickle me to orgasm in several different ways:

1) layered tickling, where it starts off light and flufffy and gets evil, especially if I'm bound up, mummified or strapped to the bondage board, will eventually trigger an orgasm when there is no other way to release the feeling.
2) I have a spot on the left part of my scalp that when tickled instantly produces mind blowing, full body orgasms. This is fun, especially for him, as he can innocently do this in public and no one suspects anything.
3) Tickle-fucking. I get tickled while we fuck in positions where I cannot achieve a clitoral orgasm and still end up getting full body orgasms.
4) My feet when tickled (a specific way) each can have their own separate orgasms

They're all very lovely.

I'm now quite curious as to how he manages this.

I guess my next question is more of a challenge. Can any of the fine ticklevid producers out there capture this and post it?

Am I the only one interested in seeing such a clip? I hope not.

Who is NOT interested in such a clip?

Would you make it if I beg?

If I grovel?

I can get hmm how do i say this.... very "excited" when being tickled. I've been halfway there from tickling, but usually needed some extra help if you catch my drift

I can get hmm how do i say this.... very "excited" when being tickled. I've been halfway there from tickling, but usually needed some extra help if you catch my drift

Uhm... no... I... ah... have no idea what you mean. Maybe you should go into step by step detail so we can be sure there are no miss understandings.

Happened to me. My ex gf tickled my upper body and when she worked her way up the sides and arrived at the upper ribs below the armpits i instantly came. It was without build-up or warning. Just an instant orgasm. It was not an extremely strong orgasm. But an orgasm still. It was gentle tickling and we were both very surprised 😃

Did that to my ex-wife once but I was cheating a little. Basically, I pinned her arms above her head and started teasing her armpit with light finger tickles, kisses and licks.

At first the tickling was making her giggle, while the kissing and the licking had her moaning, but soon it all turned into a giant orgasmic cocktail and she started moaning from the tickling as well. It ended with her having an orgasm, which confused the hell out of her.

As for me, I never came from tickling alone but I do cum a lot faster when I get lightly tickled during sex.

Last edited:
I have been a party to this "phenomenon" twice, which given my generally low-volume purposeful-tickle history is statistically significant.

In college, very briefly "dated" a girl who was, shall we say, filled to overflowing with raging and uncontrolled hormones. Basically, we made out a bunch for a month, usually in one of our respective dorm rooms. There was an incident where she confessed to being turned on when I tickled her feet, but it was said in passing and being a fat, nerdy autistic kid I didn't think anything of it. Fast forward a few days, in her dorm room while her roommate with in her boyfriend's dorm room, we were making out (why is kissing such a thing?), and on a break I pulled off her shoes and socks and started tickling her feet. She was ticklish, but not screaming, thrashing type of ticklish. A few seconds turned into a minute, then two, and her body completely changed. Laughing and wiggling turned into caught breath, shuddering, and full body pulsations. Concerned she was overwhelmed, I stopped and she immediately shoved her feet back into my hands and said "No! Keep tickling!!". I did, and she laid back, clearly getting worked up. She then violently flipped over onto her stomach, put her feet back into my hands, said "Don't stop for anything" and proceeded to thrust a hand down her pants and masterbate while I tickled her bare feet until she orgasmed, stifling her moans and eventual scream into a pillow. Post orgasm she was extremely more ticklish, and pulled her feet away saying she couldn't take anymore. One and done, it wasn't long before we went our separate ways.

Post relationship, late thirties online-dating, met a woman and we had a dinner date, followed by a return to her condo to talk and watch a movie. Eventually her socked feet were beside my leg, I placed my hand on the top of her foot, she flinched. Said her feet were crazy ticklish. I gave her a quick test tickle, and she was extremely ticklish but moaned instead of laughed. I said she'd never survive a foot massage, and she said she'd never even tried. Later I gave her a few test rubs, she laughed but wanted more. Socks came off, bare feet far more ticklish than with socks, but with a lot of care a massage could kind of happen.

The next day, we bantered by text but she asked me to cover over that night. I did, and we were watching "Raiders of the Lost Ark" sitting on her bed. She kept touching me with her bare feet, and finally just said "Will you try to tickle me again?" Okay, I thought. Something must have shifted. So for the entirety of "Raiders", I was in some way tickling her bare feet. She was clearly dealing with a lot of emotions about it, but was not wanting the tickling to stop. After a solid 90 minutes of constant little tickles and trials, she finally just said "keep going....". I did, she pretty much wrapped her legs around me from behind putting her feet crossed in my lap and I tickled. By the time I realized her wiggling around was really her grinding her groin against my back while I tickled her feet she was in too deep to stop. Grinding while having her feet tickled, she quickly reached her climax, gasping into her hands (her daughter and daughter's friend were asleep down the hall), and once again her feet got much, much more sensitive once she orgasmed. But upon realizing it tickled her more, she wanted to keep going. After a couple of minutes it was sensation overload and I stopped.

Wow! I plum forgot about this thread! I love that it has been resurrected.

Any other stories out there?

I can't say I have from tickling alone...but I will say, pairing any sort of tickling with more, uh...intense sensations, will definitely make things more intense for me generally.

I have been tickled to orgasm a few times. I have to say that is not just tickling any where on my body but those special places :blush:
It was really intense sometimes but only really that way for my first one. After that I was less sensitive but it was still very ticklish for the rest of our play.
From my experience I would say to tickle a woman like that down there you have to be very gentle with your touch because for me it was a fine line between tickling and masturbation. So delicate tracing with the tip of your finger or the tip of a vibrator just touching was really ticklish to me. Of course the theme and mood of the play with my partner was very important. So if she was going to tickle me and I knew she was then that puts me in the right mind set I suppose.
Its like edging which my first time my partner and I had no idea what that was we were just two silly girls playing sexy games with each other. But I know more now lol and I suppose yes that is what it is. And of course you can make the whole thing last much longer because you have her entire body to play with. Well she did it to me first so I suppose I was our guinea pig. I learned a lot and had the pleasure of doing that to her after lol

I can recall tying and tickling five different men who had orgasms just from being tickled in the right spots. There were a number of others who had orgasms with very brief stroking after being tickled to stiffness.

I can reach orgasm by pure tickling. But it requires a very, very skilled and thoughtful tickler that's experienced enough to know the essentials + the little extra that makes the difference. It's an art in a way.

OK, so I know there are stories about this phenomenon. I've even written a couple of them. And I recall a few years ago Jeff from Magic Touch doing a bit for Playboy's Sexcetera show. In it he commented that he's even seen people orgasm from being tickled. This was followed by one of the models saying that she could definitely orgasm from being tickled. So has anyone ever experienced this (either directly, or managed to bring it about on a 'lee)?
I technically can, but almost via loophole per se, as a certain spot is incredibly ticklish for me, that typically is not. Intensive tickling of that spot with certain methods of stimulus would definitely get me there. It'd be a double whammy because after, my spots crank up to like 160% sensitivity so that would be a swift road to almost certain doom for me bahahaha

No question....

This works every time for me... what is it about have feet tickled during sex? There must be some bio-neurol connection, or perhaps its all mental... but YES.

Lea
The part of the brain that receives and process stimulus of the soles is actually adjacent to the part of the brain that process stimulus of the proverbial spicy bits so that could be part of it! Reflexology has identified multiple zones on the sole that correspond to said speecy spicy bits as well so that may well be why! The feet absolute can be an erogenous zone for some folks. That is actually one theory of why foot fetishes are so prolific, though I'm not sure I go for that, myself!

I've been tickled with a feather on my down-below area and completely lost my mind between the ticklishness and the orgasm at the same time.... does that count....?
I'd say yes.

I have been a party to this "phenomenon" twice, which given my generally low-volume purposeful-tickle history is statistically significant.

In college, very briefly "dated" a girl who was, shall we say, filled to overflowing with raging and uncontrolled hormones. Basically, we made out a bunch for a month, usually in one of our respective dorm rooms. There was an incident where she confessed to being turned on when I tickled her feet, but it was said in passing and being a fat, nerdy autistic kid I didn't think anything of it. Fast forward a few days, in her dorm room while her roommate with in her boyfriend's dorm room, we were making out (why is kissing such a thing?), and on a break I pulled off her shoes and socks and started tickling her feet. She was ticklish, but not screaming, thrashing type of ticklish. A few seconds turned into a minute, then two, and her body completely changed. Laughing and wiggling turned into caught breath, shuddering, and full body pulsations. Concerned she was overwhelmed, I stopped and she immediately shoved her feet back into my hands and said "No! Keep tickling!!". I did, and she laid back, clearly getting worked up. She then violently flipped over onto her stomach, put her feet back into my hands, said "Don't stop for anything" and proceeded to thrust a hand down her pants and masterbate while I tickled her bare feet until she orgasmed, stifling her moans and eventual scream into a pillow. Post orgasm she was extremely more ticklish, and pulled her feet away saying she couldn't take anymore. One and done, it wasn't long before we went our separate ways.

Post relationship, late thirties online-dating, met a woman and we had a dinner date, followed by a return to her condo to talk and watch a movie. Eventually her socked feet were beside my leg, I placed my hand on the top of her foot, she flinched. Said her feet were crazy ticklish. I gave her a quick test tickle, and she was extremely ticklish but moaned instead of laughed. I said she'd never survive a foot massage, and she said she'd never even tried. Later I gave her a few test rubs, she laughed but wanted more. Socks came off, bare feet far more ticklish than with socks, but with a lot of care a massage could kind of happen.

The next day, we bantered by text but she asked me to cover over that night. I did, and we were watching "Raiders of the Lost Ark" sitting on her bed. She kept touching me with her bare feet, and finally just said "Will you try to tickle me again?" Okay, I thought. Something must have shifted. So for the entirety of "Raiders", I was in some way tickling her bare feet. She was clearly dealing with a lot of emotions about it, but was not wanting the tickling to stop. After a solid 90 minutes of constant little tickles and trials, she finally just said "keep going....". I did, she pretty much wrapped her legs around me from behind putting her feet crossed in my lap and I tickled. By the time I realized her wiggling around was really her grinding her groin against my back while I tickled her feet she was in too deep to stop. Grinding while having her feet tickled, she quickly reached her climax, gasping into her hands (her daughter and daughter's friend were asleep down the hall), and once again her feet got much, much more sensitive once she orgasmed. But upon realizing it tickled her more, she wanted to keep going. After a couple of minutes it was sensation overload and I stopped.
These are some of THE HOTTEST descriptions of tickling I’ve EVER read! Thank you! Now if you’ll excuse me…my cold shower awaits lol ;-) WOW! Women orgasming thru tickling is just the ultimate in sexiness!!!

OK, so I know there are stories about this phenomenon. I've even written a couple of them. And I recall a few years ago Jeff from Magic Touch doing a bit for Playboy's Sexcetera show. In it he commented that he's even seen people orgasm from being tickled. This was followed by one of the models saying that she could definitely orgasm from being tickled. So has anyone ever experienced this (either directly, or managed to bring it about on a 'lee)?
Yes, both 😅 I don't even need to be touched down there for it to happen. I guess I love tickling that much. It's also happened for me just from tickling others.

I can recall tying and tickling five different men who had orgasms just from being tickled in the right spots. There were a number of others who had orgasms with very brief stroking after being tickled to stiffness.
Oh yes this please!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back