• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling & __________?

FoePaw

TMF Poster
It seems I'm not the only one with another fetish that is inextricably intertwined with my love for tickling. For me, one almost doesn't exist without the other. I'm actually not sure which one I do more searches on. But really when I'm searching on either of them, I'm really searching one fetish in the end.

For me the word in the blank is "nails". As in fingernails. Long nails on women. Not claws--fine if you like that, but not me. And natural. No polish or just clear, so I can see those beautiful, opaque tips which can so wonderfully excite my nerves. From behind, unseen, perfectly clawing at my ribs, or spidering in my armpits. Or spidering over the bottoms of my feet. I AM a switch actually, but I started life as a lee, and will always lean mostly that way. And preferably all the same length, which just means no matter which digit is attempting to cause extreme wiggling and twitchiness from my body, they will all be equally as effective.

So for me, searches on tickling leads to nails. And searches on nails leads to tickling. It's all one big, viscous, wonderful cycle. :) What word goes in the blank for you?

We'll see how long- or short-lived this thread becomes, but I'll attempt to keep a tally of every response and update this post with the results. Feel free to say anything you want in your responses, but somewhere in there, please boil it down to a word or two to make it easier for me to create the list. Plus no one wants to read a list full of longish, oddly-worded phrases and descriptions.

Okay feet people, bring it on! ;) It's already a foregone conclusion you'll be at the top of the list. But let's see what else fills in that blank, too. To the best of my ability (and possibly my ability to interpret), every response will be tallied.

--------------------
TALLY
(listed highest tally to lowest; equal tallies listed alphabetically)

Total Responses: 24

5 - Bondage
3 - Feet
3 - Teasing/Taunting
2 - Belly Buttons
1 - Baseball
1 - Belly Worship
1 - Bikinis
1 - CFNM
1 - Forced Orgasms
1 - Long Nails
1 - Nylons/Tights/Stockings
1 - Socks
1 - Toe sucking
1 - Uncontrolled Laughter
1 - Weed

Last edited:
It's not so much a fetish but, weed & tickling go together perfectly for my husband and I. It makes us both more ticklish, and giggly, so sessions are way more fun when we're both stoned.

Off to a great start... thanks, guys! So far it's a tie. And no votes for feet yet!? They're coming though... I can feel it.

Tickling & Taunting..... Im a Lee mostly and, for me, tickling is way better when my Ler is taunting me!!! And I taunt the Ler back too! (Bratty Lee) LOL

I guess I have a slight sock fetish but I don't worship or anything I just like tickling girls in socks

FEET!! That and tickling are very intertwined with me. But along the same lines, footjobs. I've found it such a turn on to start the footjob, then just have the feet, soles up, with my member in between, then start lightly tickling the soles!! The visual of my erection between two upward facing soles as the wrinkle and flex from my tickling, this doesn't take long at all too finish me off.

Its always been tickling and belly worship for me. I can seperate the two or combine them, its great :D

Oh! And I have a pretty decent feather fetish too. Love them.

Tickling and CFNM, cause it tickles more when your naked and the ler can see your flesh crawl!

Variation is the spice of life... how can I choose just one thing? :(

For the sake of the thread, I'll join the tally of "teasing/taunting", though.

It's not so much a fetish but, weed & tickling go together perfectly for my husband and I. It makes us both more ticklish, and giggly, so sessions are way more fun when we're both stoned.

I LOVE playing high. In fact... I might need to make plans to do that again soon...

Tickling & Taunting..... Im a Lee mostly and, for me, tickling is way better when my Ler is taunting me!!! And I taunt the Ler back too! (Bratty Lee) LOL

That's a good one!

Tickling and CFNM, cause it tickles more when your naked and the ler can see your flesh crawl!

What's CFNM?

Tickling and bikinis. For various reasons, over time I've come to associate the two.

Thanks everyone for contributing! I think most of the responses are in the spirit of my intent, although a few I question. However, I'm fine letting this thread become whatever it wants to become (within reason). Kinda the nature of a forum with thousands of members, right?

I typed 'fetish' into dictionary.com and this definition gets at it best: "any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation". So a fetish is typically centered around a specific object or a part of the body. In my case, when I see nails that embody or approximate perfection as I define it, my heart races and I get all hot and tingly. It's almost like I step out of reality, and time does sort of stand still. I guess because I'm so focused on wanting to take in this specific kind of beauty, with its direct tie to tickling for me, as much as I can.

What I'm really trying to get at with this thread is along those lines... what makes you feel similar to that? I don't expect that everyone will even have something like that. You KNOW whether you do or not though. It's not a "stop and ponder for a while until I think of something" kind of thing. It's an "I can't fill in the blank fast enough, because it's so obvious" kind of thing!

Having said that though, as I said before, all answers will be tallied, even if they aren't quite what I had in mind. Cuz we could get some really interesting answers, and I want to hear what they are.

I guess I'll be part of that list and say feet. I like female feet, but I'm pretty controlled about my foot fetish.
I like bondage, but I'm not into crazy bondage so I don't look at it like a fetish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back