• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Scantily Clad Female Warrior (anthro F/F)

sassysnake

TMF Novice
Here's a collection of pics featuring the beautiful and deadly Mireya! She belongs to a friend of mine who doesn't mind me tickling the life outta her! XD In most of these pics she's captured again and AGAIN by the same wolf, who remains nameles..... I still haven't thought of a name for her but I think it's fine to keep her nameless! XP Anyhoo, this wolfess clearly has a crush on Mireya, as she captures the snake warrior time and time again to torture her oh-so-sensitive soles!! Oh how I luv it!

I'm going out on a limb here...you like tickling Mireya :p

Hmm, odd we haven't seen Silk get his hands on her yet.

I'm going out on a limb here...you like tickling Mireya :p

Hmm, odd we haven't seen Silk get his hands on her yet.

Like? Nah, I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ticklin' her! X3 She's HAWT!!!

Slik hasn't tickled her because she's always under the claws of the wolfess! ;P Mebbe they should double team her! XD

Damn girl, you are getting so freaking good.

XD

B

Ya really think so? X3 Thanks!! :hug: Why hasn't you dropped any comments on DA? Then again, I should ask myself the same question for never talking to you! XD

Cute! I love this series, and would love to see Mireya's revenge on the as-yet-unnamed wolf sometime. ;) Though if I did have one complaint, it's that her eyes seem a little too far on the sides of her head (the wolf, not Mireya) although that's probably a stylistic thing, surely some people prefer it that way.

In any event - great series! :) Eagerly awaiting more posts!

Cute! I love this series, and would love to see Mireya's revenge on the as-yet-unnamed wolf sometime. ;) Though if I did have one complaint, it's that her eyes seem a little too far on the sides of her head (the wolf, not Mireya) although that's probably a stylistic thing, surely some people prefer it that way.

In any event - great series! :) Eagerly awaiting more posts!

Thanks! I've been plotting future pics! These two are awesome together! X3 I do think Mireya should have her revenge one day, maybe not any day soon!!!!! XD I adore her too much as a ticklee!!!! Oh, how awful would it be for her to find out that the wolf isn't ticklish?!!! X3 Um..... wolfy's eyes are too far on the sides? I guess that would fall into style, 'cuz I like it as is! :D I don't want to draw her like other anthros, I want her to have a long snout and such, look a lil more wolfy and a lil less doll-faced cutesy! Anyhoo, thanks for the comments!

Thanks! I've been plotting future pics! These two are awesome together! X3 I do think Mireya should have her revenge one day, maybe not any day soon!!!!! XD I adore her too much as a ticklee!!!! Oh, how awful would it be for her to find out that the wolf isn't ticklish?!!! X3 Um..... wolfy's eyes are too far on the sides? I guess that would fall into style, 'cuz I like it as is! :D I don't want to draw her like other anthros, I want her to have a long snout and such, look a lil more wolfy and a lil less doll-faced cutesy! Anyhoo, thanks for the comments!

Heh, of course. :) Though I always thought a snake anthro would be a perfect tickler, what with the darting tongue...expecially a constrictor. >:D Sent you a watch over at FA, eagerly awaiting updates!

Words can't express how much I love the she-wolf OwO She is the PERFECT tormentor for sweet Mireya

Can we just name her Shakira as homage to the song as well as her unrivaled charm and beauty? lol

I know how much you luv that she-wolf! XP She really is the perfect gal to torture Mireya!

NO WAY!!!! >8( I'd much rather leave her nameless...... it adds mystery to this lesbian tickler...... 83

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back