• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling and drugs:

Nah, people already think I'm on drugs when I'm straight, the energy level is just too high for most to reconcile. Drugs would dull what I want to feel unaltered...
XOXO

Pot - makes me more ticklish and just generally serves as a really cool enhancement to the experience.

Alcohol - brings out the ler in me but isn't all that great for being on the receiving end.

PCP - Holy crap, is that stuff still around? I did some in the 70s. We called it "dust." Not the kind of thing to do often, that's for sure. I wouldn't recommend it for tickling.

LSD - I took my first acid trip in the spring of 1973. I was finishing up 10th grade. I'd recently been in an auto/bicycle accident and was wearing two casts and using crutches. I was watching Star Trek (Arena) and freaking out over the intense colors when my older sister sat on the couch next to me and started tickling me. That was intense.

Cocaine - Definitely good for tickling, but only during the upside of the buzz. When you're coming down, everything sucks, which is why cocaine sucks.

Heroine - Never shot it, only snorted it on two occasions while serving in Okinawa. I decided anything that felt ThAT good was just too scary. Tickling while on H would be irrelevant. Your body is already buzzing full tilt.

Crystal Meth - Like cocaine but dirtier feeling.

White Crosses (speed) - Great for tickling. Your blood is flowing, you're alert to all sensation. Ticklishness is increased.

Nitrous Oxide - Great buzz but too short lived to incorporate tickling.

Pentathol - Wonderful high but too numbing for tickling. Don't try this unless administered by an anesthesiologist.

Amyl Nitrate - I didn't like it. Made me feel hot all over. No good for tickling.

Mescaline, Peyote, and shrooms - If it's a good trip, go for the tickling. If you're already sad, upset, or depressed about something stay away from them.

Painkillers and muscle relaxers - They tend to deaden sensation so I don't recommend them for tickling.

Never did crack or X, so I can't speak for them.

I've smoked weed and been tickled, the feeling is more intense, but your like motor skills are all retarded, so getting away from the 'ler is more difficult.

And with alcohol, I've had mixed experiences. Sometimes it seems I'm more ticklish, but perhaps it's just since I've no inhibitions, I don't hold back the laughter as much. Other times, I can't really feel the tickling as much.

I hear tickling while on ecstasy is pretty intense.

Holy shit drew~you're my new drug guru~that was hilarious recap! :bowing:
Just to clarify...is "whitecross" the same thing as cross tops? UGH! We survived med school on that shit! :idontwann Makes me want to puke to this day just thinking about it, even disguised as NoDoz (yeah, RIGHT!)

And as for mescaline, do you remember purple microdot? OMG~Jess Turner at my HS took 5 hits and jumped out a two story building~he broke his leg and ran across the park screaming, "I am Jesus!" Frigging jackass.
XOXO

PS~and I did X a few times, as explained before, not impressed and smoked crack unknowingly, it's the same high as meth more or less, basically its for losers.

Come on people now, smile on your brother...

First, I think Drew just became my personal hero... :) Good job, dude!!!

I'm what you might call a ganja connoisseur and I can tell you, out of all the drugs I've tried, this works the best!!! Especially if you are a lee... You're already laughing for no reason... why not put a purpose behind it!!! :devil:

As some have already said, alcohol can enhance it too, but only if you are slightly buzzed/drunk... anything more is uncomfortable.

I've only tried X 4 times, but it works very well... because your senses are enhanced... and being touched in any way on this is appealing!!!

Pot - makes me more ticklish and just generally serves as a really cool enhancement to the experience.

Alcohol - brings out the ler in me but isn't all that great for being on the receiving end.

PCP - Holy crap, is that stuff still around? I did some in the 70s. We called it "dust." Not the kind of thing to do often, that's for sure. I wouldn't recommend it for tickling.

LSD - I took my first acid trip in the spring of 1973. I was finishing up 10th grade. I'd recently been in an auto/bicycle accident and was wearing two casts and using crutches. I was watching Star Trek (Arena) and freaking out over the intense colors when my older sister sat on the couch next to me and started tickling me. That was intense.

Cocaine - Definitely good for tickling, but only during the upside of the buzz. When you're coming down, everything sucks, which is why cocaine sucks.

Heroine - Never shot it, only snorted it on two occasions while serving in Okinawa. I decided anything that felt ThAT good was just too scary. Tickling while on H would be irrelevant. Your body is already buzzing full tilt.

Crystal Meth - Like cocaine but dirtier feeling.

White Crosses (speed) - Great for tickling. Your blood is flowing, you're alert to all sensation. Ticklishness is increased.

Nitrous Oxide - Great buzz but too short lived to incorporate tickling.

Pentathol - Wonderful high but too numbing for tickling. Don't try this unless administered by an anesthesiologist.

Amyl Nitrate - I didn't like it. Made me feel hot all over. No good for tickling.

Mescaline, Peyote, and shrooms - If it's a good trip, go for the tickling. If you're already sad, upset, or depressed about something stay away from them.

Painkillers and muscle relaxers - They tend to deaden sensation so I don't recommend them for tickling.

Never did crack or X, so I can't speak for them.

The shaman of chemical exploration has spoken. Well done that man! :veryhappy:veryhappy:veryhappy

Just a hypothetical question, but has anybody ever used drugs while being tickled, in hopes of a more 'extreme' experience?

Not for the hope of a 'more extreme experience'..But I have been tickled while altered state..and it DOES make it more intense..perhaps it is different for others..but it intensifies it for me.

Also forms it's own personal bondage.. I find myself incapable of moving away as quickly when I am stoned. I pretty much just lie there and laugh, which sober I'd be fighting.

It's nice for those 'helpless me' moments I get.

Whippets.. Which are the same as Drew explained (Nitrous Oxide) DO work..for...20 seconds.

As loathe as I am to contravene the opinions of anyone "hardcore" enough to bounce lines of heroin I find myself forced to, because to be quite frank anyone who can't handle the taste of their own cheeks is a pansy. You pansy. :p What you're saying here is that coming down sucks, so cocaine sucks, which is like saying that Montezuma's Revenge sucks so Mexican food sucks. Which it quite clearly does not. Rough with the smooth, friend. Besides which anyone who snorts a few lines and then deliberately waits until they've hit the skids to get tickled desrves to feel sucky, because they have "MISSED THE POINT!" in spectacular fashion.

On a side note I have to say this thread sort of shows that not all of the TMFers are as boring as they look. Or smell. Or our best testing would indicate.

Yeah. In my day we called 'em "poppers" and you could buy them at any head shop (can you still???) Me and the bf would inhale and makeout just seconds before we climaxed~it was almost crazy good but the headache afterwards was excruciating. Ugh.:disgust:
XOXO

Whippets.. Which are the same as Drew explained (Nitrous Oxide) DO work..for...20 seconds.

Yeah. In my day we called 'em "poppers" and you could buy them at any head shop (can you still???) Me and the bf would inhale and makeout just seconds before we climaxed~it was almost crazy good but the headache afterwards was excruciating. Ugh.:disgust:
XOXO

Yes.

Also at your every day lil' sex shop.

Never had a headache afterwards, but I heard from people that used to get them afterwards we're miserable for awhile after.

Fairly ironic when the high only lasts a handful of seconds.

I tickled my exgf pretty good one time while she was on mescal, mostly cuz she did it without me,:ignite: she was very reactive but said it felt like more of a threat than as playing. Mary Jane always gets a good laugh, even if it's just the invisible ninjas tickling you.:bubble:

wow.. you guys experiment alot... sorry the only drug I do is a drink every now and then... but hey I am alight weight 2-3 strong drinks and I an a gonner and laughing at anything anyways.. so who knows..prob would make a tickle session more fun..

HUGSSSS/Lisa

only under the influence of weed...id say it had a positive effect to be honest, in the same way sex is great when stoned

i'm on too many scrip meds to wanna mess with other substances. and no the meds i'm on do nothing to enhance my tickle experience. plus it's really intense for me when i'm straight that i think using something would be way to much for me to handle.

Ironic squared. :D
XOXO

Yes.

Also at your every day lil' sex shop.

Never had a headache afterwards, but I heard from people that used to get them afterwards we're miserable for awhile after.

Fairly ironic when the high only lasts a handful of seconds.

I have had a couple of wonderful and intense experiences on mushrooms and exstacy. I was bound and tickled with a wide variety of feathers and soft brushes. Blindfolded some of the time too. It definitely was a different and good experience.

However, I agree with all the warnings given above. If you experiment, know the source of the materials pretty well, be in a safe environment and with someone you trust and remember that sometimes less is more. The point is not to be numb or pass out, but to be enhanced.

And while the experience was great, one of the things I love most about tickling and being tickled is that it is a completely natural high. I personally feel that only an orgasm can compare, but orgasms do not last nearly as long.

JerryB

Just a hypothetical question, but has anybody ever used drugs while being tickled, in hopes of a more 'extreme' experience?

I've been drunk and engaged in tickling once or twice if that counts.

Honestly, I prefer to be clear-headed when tickling. That way at least I remember the experience.

You get enough of a natural high from the endorphines released in your system when you're laughing. You don't need that other crap!!!!!

I was young, and stupid. It was amateur hour. I didn't think they were drugs, but I knew they weren't Tic-Tacs. I don't even know if I was using it right. Did I mention I was young and stupid?

mrt_nancy.jpg

Just say no!

Old thread is old.

And ^, yes you have been stupid if you didn't manage to enjoy it.

Also to add to drew's list I'd say that ketamine and dextrometorphan (DXM) are not suitable because they are dissociative and give you the feeling of being disconnected. You lose sense of touch anyway when you're in a K-hole.

I know of one tickler who says using Rush heightens tings for his 'lees.

Has anyone ever been tickled while being stoned and doing whip-its at the same time? Personally, when I was doing those two at the same time, I had a strong urge to be tickled into oblivion. Just wondering if anyone has actually had that experience and if they could tell me what that was like.

I tried oxycotton, I only took one and it did nothing but make me feel loopy, I almost was unable to cum. Never trying that again...

Like, weed once.

I didn't even know what the hell was going on, put it did increase the feeling of being tickled. I wasn't tickled for very long, but it was still fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back