• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Feet

mytoesrticklish

TMF Regular
Hello everyone. Forgive me if this has been asked before. This question is directed more for foot ticklers. What do my fellow TMF members think of the idea that foot lovers might be better ticklers of sensitive tootsies than just ticklers in general? :feets: <<<<----

Makes perfect sense to me. We foot lovers tend to know our way around a sweet, ticklish foot better than your average tickler. We know the spots to concentrate on for the maximum reaction ;)

We know the spots to concentrate on for the maximum reaction
Reply With Quote Gibby, you always know the right thing to say.... ;)

My toes, we know each other pretty well, I'd say, from our many chats, and, being the foot tickler Iam, I would definitely say that we foot ticklers know our way perhaps a bit more skillfully around the foot for tickling.
Gibby makes a good point as well, and mentioned the idea of kissing and licking toes, which is one of my favorite past times, in addition to tickling! :dogpile:

Mitch

I'm A Foot-Luver , Wouldn't You Like To Be A Foot-Luver Too?

Perhaps , maybe .............. The reason I think might be is that we FANTASIZE so much more about feet than non-foot-lovers. So , thinking about it so much beforehand might give us an advantage as far as a "strategy" or "plan-of-attack". When a pair of ticklish tootsies are presented to US , we know EXACTLY what we want to do .... simply because we've thought about it so much.

-mytoesrticklish : have I told you recently how I think that you are simply AMAZING?!

As a foot lover and foot tickler, there has always been an erotic element associated with tickling and feet. So, I tend to be very meticulous about the characteristics of ticklish and/or sensitive feet. Now, don't get me wrong, as a sado-sensualist, I make it my business to be meticulous about the ticklishness and sensitivity of the whole body (which helps the effectiveness of my tickle torture), but I really do have a knack for finding and exploiting even the most remote of ticklish foot areas. :D

Foot Loving and Tickling

:feets: Hey guys, thank you for all of the nice responses. You are all AMAZING to me! :blush:

well, when I was married, I loved giving a pedicure to my ex wife, and tickle her afterwords. always fun to be a foot fetishist and be able to give a good tickle and pedicure :bouncybou

yea I would love to tickle senstive feet, especially mytoesrticklish, I know hers are really sensitive, lol.

I odn't have a foot fetish but feet are one of my favorite places to tickle... not sure why! I think maybe it's because its just one little area that I can concentrate on. The reaction varies depending on what square centimeter I choose to attack... so fun!

I think feet are more fun to tickle cause they are harder to get at IMHO. I mean its easier to sneak a rib or tummy tickle in. For me thats why I enjoy getting tickled on my feet more because I feel more vunerable.

Oh...unquestionably!!! Those of us who appreciate the feet and have had ample practice at tickling the feet of willing participants certainly know our way around FAR better than just a casual tickler!!!

See? A casual tickler will do something like drag one finger up the foot...either slow or real quick....just to test reaction.... us true tickle-lovers KNOW that isn't sufficient enough information!!!

We'll get to know every crevice...every wrinkle....where are they MORE ticklish...along the balls of their feet? Or..is it their arches?? Which toe tickles more....and with what? Is it our fingers that work best? Or...something else?

True foot aficionados who love tickling are PRACTITIONERS..... :cool2:

Tickling feet

mytoesrticklish said:
Hello everyone. Forgive me if this has been asked before. This question is directed more for foot ticklers. What do my fellow TMF members think of the idea that foot lovers might be better ticklers of sensitive tootsies than just ticklers in general? :feets: <<<<----
There is no question that foot-lovers are better tootsie-teasers because our central focus has been the female foot for so long. Like a kid learning to play a particular sport, we have mastered the various ways of "winning" in the game of "capture that bare foot and render it a lifeless, quivering, mass of happy anatomy".

Take lovely Kirsten Dunst for instance.
Right now,my focus is on the shiny white arch of her left foot.The urge is there to scrape my fingers,(maybe slightly sadistically :evilha: ) across that spot causing her toes to clench just as you see here.
The beauty of those fleshy soles!!!!

kiki19bn.jpg

Last edited:
Like everything in life..the more you enjoy something..the more you excell at it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back