• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling in uk

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hey! i'm a guy living in colchester - i'm 18 and am looking for
anyone who is in to tickling and feet in colchester or in the
Hertfordshire and essex area of england!
i like tickling and being tickled - i'm ticklish all over - tummy and
sides are the worst but my feet are also very ticklish!
i'm straight but will meet/chat too girls (preferably) or guys from any age up to
the age of 25 so if u wanna meet email me at
[email protected] - its a temporary profile with a silly
pic - i can send u a pic of me if u email me we can chat more!
i'm knew to this really so hope to hear from you soon!

ps i know there is a personal section but i posted this here coz more people read it! so :p

Or Big Jim~he's your local play party guru I believe...Maybe chrisheaven too~he has a group as well!

XOXO

have a look at my Yahoo tickling groups- plenty of tickle fun -- even in Colchester!

Hmm... London's definitely not far from Hertfordshire and Essex, touching distance in fact! Look at my profile and perhaps give me or anyone else a message or two.

hi teentickleguy

i am from stowmarket say about 10 or 20 miles from you any way send me a message

thanks all for your replies - i am sending emails, pm's etc when i can!

Follow the link in my sig mate. God knows we need all the posters we can get.:)

so young, so FRESH!!

Ah, sweet fountain of youth! All of 18 years old...I can almost smell that sweet mother's milk breath!

I'll go ahead and send you an e-mail tonight.

If you can get thee to the London area in January, I'd love to test those tickling limits, my Dear! I'll be visiting 11-25 January, 2005. More details in private chat.

All,
Its great to see the U.K tickling scene is alive, I'm not sure what it's like in the U.S but from the little time I've been visiting forums and groups it seems the odds are not in our favour when it comes to meeting women willing to tickle or be tickled.
I'm 20 and also live in the London area, feel free to mail me as I'd like to get more involved and chat to people that share my passion.

hey i've recently become more active again online for various reasons so i though i was within my rights to bump my own thread back up in order to try to find any uk girls who are interested in chatting - either about tickling or about any other aspects of life lol

feel free to contact me via email or pm!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back