• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling instructor

lrtk36

I was wondering if there's anyone out there,who would be intrested in giving demonstrations of various tickling techniques at gatherings. I think it would be a great idea and i would do it myself if i had the time, you know, like attend gatherings and show beginners how to tickle using various"tools" and such. Of course you would have to have an assistant, to demonstrate on ,and you know there is already a volunteer who is part of this forum, she's a new member and i would have to give her hours of instruction before i could let her do anything, but that could be arranged. If anyone else thinks it's a good idea let me know and who knows you may be the next king of tickling on the east coast, west coast or the United States. My friend would be well trained by the time the demonstrations were given, not to worry. It is really possible to do this, isn't it? I think so, wouldn't take much to get started, minimal at most. Oh by the way the friend is on the east coast. Something to think about.

tk instructor

Could work, lots of new ticklers and ticklees might take advantage of learning how to make the most of there fun. Think this up all by yourself. Be interesting to see what responce you get.;)

instructor

No actually i didn't think it up all by myself , i had some help from a friend, who gave some good idea's and who thought the thing might just work, and gave me the encouragement to do this post for future renumerations.

I would do it.

I would do it myself, but I have know assistant, and I live in Toronto with no car, or spare cash for travel. Plus I don't use tools, my hand are a pretty girls nightmare LOL.

There's generally a demo of some sort at NEST. We don't do one at CAT since all who've come so far have been more experienced players. It's fun to do, but not necessarily practical AFA doing it to train people. That would probably work better in a smaller group setting on a regular basis than at a once-a-year gathering. One of the great things about this forum is that folks already share a lot of the information they've learned about what works and what doesn't. While I always hesitate to say that something always works or always doesn't (people are different, after all), there's a lot of neat stuff if you look through old posts and try things out.

Ann

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back