• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Moves

makeUsquirm

TMF Expert
Hello, evryone. I was just thinking about what all different ways there are to tickle somebody, and wondered if anybody had a name for any of them. Here are some of the one's I've come up with:

The Ponytail: Coming up behind a girl and tickling her armpits while she's putting her hair in a ponytail (great move if she's wearing a tank top)

The Wanderer: You're giving someone a backrub, footrub, or a massage, and you intentionally wander to a place that you know is ticklish, even though you try to make it look like an accident

The Stretch: Tickling someone's midsection while they're stretching. Works great if their shirt rides up to expose their belly

The Top Shelf: Kinda like the Stretch, but you tickle the person while they're reaching for something up high

The Shark: Going underwater and tickling someone in a pool

The Reverse-Hug: Coming up behind someone and giving them a hug from behind, and then tickling their sides while you're holding on to them

The Wake-Up Call: Tickling someone to get them out of bed. The feet usually work best here

Those are just a few names I have for tickling moves. Does anybody else have any?

i don't know about any new ones but my favorite is the wake up call. love that one.

okay this might be a bit silly but what about the suprise where you quietly approach someone from the back and start tickling them? how's that?

Done all of them I think. Probably the most amusing of those for me have been the "reverse-hug" for having them most unable to get away, and the "ponytail" cuz from my experiance, they keep trying to put it up even though they know what's gonna happen. :D

A few more;

The Over-the-Shoulder hug: Hugging them so their arms are going over you shoulders, leaving almost their whole upperbody wide open. I'm not sure if they could fight back or not, but none ever has with me.

The Kick: If you're ever messing around and they kick their leg at you, well, that's just begging for it.

The Grab-Breaker: Naturally, whenever they grab on to something and won't let go, make them. :D

My boyfriend does the "The Over-the-Shoulder hug" to me all the time. It's really hard to get out of and it works!! Drives me nuts. lol. Same with the ponytail thing because eventually I want to put my hair up and he'll keep doing it until I give up, and sometimes even after that. Another favorite of his is when i'm brushing my teeth or my hair, or even washing my hands and he'll come up and tickle me from behind when I can't pull my arms back.

Excess said:
Done all of them I think. Probably the most amusing of those for me have been the "reverse-hug" for having them most unable to get away, and the "ponytail" cuz from my experiance, they keep trying to put it up even though they know what's gonna happen. :D

A few more;

The Over-the-Shoulder hug: Hugging them so their arms are going over you shoulders, leaving almost their whole upperbody wide open. I'm not sure if they could fight back or not, but none ever has with me.

The Kick: If you're ever messing around and they kick their leg at you, well, that's just begging for it.

The Grab-Breaker: Naturally, whenever they grab on to something and won't let go, make them. :D

makeUsquirm said:
Hello, evryone. I was just thinking about what all different ways there are to tickle somebody, and wondered if anybody had a name for any of them. Here are some of the one's I've come up with:

The Ponytail: Coming up behind a girl and tickling her armpits while she's putting her hair in a ponytail (great move if she's wearing a tank top)

The Wanderer: You're giving someone a backrub, footrub, or a massage, and you intentionally wander to a place that you know is ticklish, even though you try to make it look like an accident

The Stretch: Tickling someone's midsection while they're stretching. Works great if their shirt rides up to expose their belly

The Top Shelf: Kinda like the Stretch, but you tickle the person while they're reaching for something up high

The Shark: Going underwater and tickling someone in a pool

The Reverse-Hug: Coming up behind someone and giving them a hug from behind, and then tickling their sides while you're holding on to them

The Wake-Up Call: Tickling someone to get them out of bed. The feet usually work best here

Those are just a few names I have for tickling moves. Does anybody else have any?

The majority of these I've had done to me.hehe.Here's a few of mine,although I've not got names for them.

I also like the tap and tickle-you tap someone on the shoulder to make them look away from you and then tickle their sides or ribs.

Another favourite of mine is to pretend to attack someone's side to make them squirm before you even touch them and then tickle their other side or ribs catching them unaware.

One which my little cousin tried on me once was doing the "gimme 5"thing with your hands,so you say gimme 5,on the side,up high and make them stretch really high,then go for their armpits.

My move.......

My favorite way to make a move that leads to tickling is sneaking one in while giving a foot massage. While I massage my girlfriend's feet, I often sneak in a tickle right on the arch of her foot (especially if she playfully wiggles her toes or playfully kicks me). When I tickle her, she'll move her foot away or curl her toes and either say "don't tickle me under my foot" or (if she's in a really good mood) laugh out "no". It's a turn-on for me when she laughs while I tickle her feet. Her feet are better to tickle right after I peel her socks off.

Happy Holidays everyone!

One that hasn't been mentioned

I was dating a girl years back, and she would indulge my tickle fetish by wearing half shirts and string bikini underwear around the apartment and letting me tickle her in it. When I got her into a tickle session , I would lay her down on her back, lie next to her and put my finger high into the air. As my hand would very slowly descend she would suck in her tummy in anticipation (to make a valley). Then i would thrust into the valley and tickle her into a frenzy. Would this move be called the base-jumper?

omg, the ones that happen to me the most are the, well, all of them except the shark. But the reverse hug happens more than any others. But I do have one to contribute too!

The Phone Tickle - when someone is trying to talk on the phone, and remain composed, and someone tickles them trying to make them crack up.

That one happened all the time at work.

trheall said:
I was dating a girl years back, and she would indulge my tickle fetish by wearing half shirts and string bikini underwear around the apartment and letting me tickle her in it. When I got her into a tickle session , I would lay her down on her back, lie next to her and put my finger high into the air. As my hand would very slowly descend she would suck in her tummy in anticipation (to make a valley). Then i would thrust into the valley and tickle her into a frenzy. Would this move be called the base-jumper?

Thats called the "pit of pleasure"

What about 'the reflex', I bet doctors/nurses into tickling can get away with that all the time..

Chuck D said:
What about 'the reflex', I bet doctors/nurses into tickling can get away with that all the time..

Doctors also get away with squeezing the tummy when they do that gosh darn stomach exam...drives me nutzo.. :idunno:

Amanda said:
Doctors also get away with squeezing the tummy when they do that gosh darn stomach exam...drives me nutzo.. :idunno:
Yeah, i had a nurse stroke a finger down both my soles when i was going to the hospital in an ambulance. In car wreck, was fine, they where taking precautions, but back to the 'moral of the story' i didn't think about it much at that moment but now that i think about it, i do think i remember a funny smile on her face.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back