• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling video game characters...

Its just a shame I'm not too fimiliar with MK characters. If I was, I probably wouldn't need any incentive to draw them.

Lara Croft
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
Ada Wong (Resident Evil)

Ah but you don't need incentive to draw them! The two ladies from MK (Kitana and Mileena) are really, really beautiful...who needs more incentive. Lol. Tall, physically fit women with beautiful jet-black hair....yum yum!

Kitana and Mileena are also revolutionary, since they are never drawned as 'lees before as far as I'm concerned. You should, when time passes by, offer variation in the victims I believe. Some weird character as Princess Toadstool is also fun seeing in a tickle video game.
Jessy from Team Rocket from Pokémon, bribing Ash that way for getting Pikachu looks evil as well. ;) (I'm stealing that from a pic where she allows Ash to lick her soles in exchange for Pikachu, I don't have it :(). But to come up with the first request, I'd say some fighting game diva as Kitana or Milena, but it could also go with Street Fighter characters as Chun Li or (name forgotten, Irish lady :p lol)

Last edited:
i agree with ticklerbart. seems nobody has drawn Ada Wong from Resident Evil 2. I've been dying to see her bare soles feathered.

witproduct said:
Kitana and Mileena are also revolutionary, since they are never drawned as 'lees before as far as I'm concerned.

You've never seen this?

Thats one of my favorite Redder pictures. He did a good job on that one.

Eh, it's sub-par! Well...okay, more like, it lacks Mileena (completely) and Kitana in their traditional outfits and isn't big :p.

how about Lulu(FFX)? Ada Wong sounds excellent. The DOA girls and Guilty Gear girls especially I-No, Olga Gurlucovicht and you know who I really would love? Emma Emmerich!!!

I'd like to second any vote for Princess Toadstool (though maybe someone more well versed in recent Mario games can tell me when a second Princess made the scene??) as I've just had a killer idea. :p

DARN! I can't believe someone already beat me to the Ms. Pac-Man being tickled by the ghost-monsters pic! As for making this a contest, that sounds cool to me! This time I vote "Poison Kiss" from Final Fight. There has been a rumor going around since the SNES version of FF was released that Poison was actually a guy with a sex change but, there is no real proof to back this story up. I couldn't find the really sexy pic of her that makes me drool but I did find these two and this animated sprite from FF. :drool:

EDIT: Ooops! Almost forgot! Vlad, feel free to set a time limit of your choosing for the contest.

Attachments

• 2poison.jpg
    2poison.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 125
  • hugo2poison.gif
    hugo2poison.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 168
  • poi1.gif
    poi1.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 749
Actually yes Poison was considered a transexual after Capcom of America changed her from a man to a woman because they were worried about the fact players went about beating up women.

Anyway... Here are my top three. All to be tickled on their bellies please thank you :D

1: Chun Li (Street Fighter)
2: Tifa (Final Fantasy 7)
3: Cammy (Street Fighter)

Ticklekiller said:
EDIT: Ooops! Almost forgot! Vlad, feel free to set a time limit of your choosing for the contest.

Very well then. Lets give this until next Tuesday. Thats a full week for people to get their replies in.

@ DEV-

I've actually drawn all three of those women, but not tummy tickled. ^^

Man, you suckers got it all wrong. Those girls have already been done anyway! Done to death, too. Man...I don't even see why you like Chun-Li anyway. She's a little bitch. Lol. You know what man? Why even bother voting? Just toss em all in one big picture and let that be settled. Chun-Li, Cammy, Lara Croft, Kitana, Mileena, everybody! The more the merrier :p

DEV said:
Actually yes Poison was considered a transexual after Capcom of America changed her from a man to a woman because they were worried about the fact players went about beating up women.

The reasons aren't clear for why the change because it is possible the rumors surfaced after the Super Nintendo version was released (this is making discernments from the Super FAMICOM version) with Poison and Roxy being changed to some shmucks named Sid and Billy

Any arcade releases do not feature any changes as far as the game is concerned

But here is an excerpt of the Street Fighter plot canon guide

Poison is a "new-half", meaning a person who got a sex change. Poison
is a GUY. A guy with breasts, but a guy. This is official. This has been
official EVER SINCE FINAL FIGHT ONE EXISTED. However, most USA players
wouldn't know this at all, due to lack of storyline publications in the US
and the fact that Poison didn't even EXIST in Final Fight One for the USA
version. Capcom of USA thought that Poison was a girl (they STILL didn't
know she was a guy by Final Fight Revenge, for crying out loud), so when
Final Fight 1 came to the US, they changed Poison and 'her' pallet swap,
Roxy, into generic male punks, Billy and Sid, because censorship was high
back then and they feared people wouldn't like the idea of hitting girls.

Poison and Roxy in the planning stages of game were female. But a rep
from Capcom USA told the developers in Japan that USA won't like guys
hitting girls. So before the game came out, Poison and Roxy became
new-halfs. Capcom of USA didn't realize this and thus changed Poison and
Roxy to Billy and Sid, anyways. Methinks someones' got a communication
problem, there...

If you think Poison can't be a guy just because 'she' looks so 'woman',
no offense, but you really need to study up on Japanese Anime culture some
more...

Poison MIGHT have gotten a sex change for Final Fight Revenge and is
now a girl and not a guy (All About Capcom states "Could he finally went
and have gotten a sex change?" or something like that). As stated, Capcom
of USA still didn't know that 'she' was a guy, so they made her a girl when
they made Final Fight Revenge. It seemed that Capcom of Japan decided to go
with that, and officially state that she possibly got a sex change and
became a full-fledged woman for Final Fight Revenge and beyond. Although
in actuality, it was a joke. Apparently Capcom of Japan was just toying
around when they said Poison might have gotten a sex-change. A friend
(EscoZG) recently went to work for Capcom on a nondisclosed game (he said
it was possible to guess what that game was, though...) and spoke with
Capcom's Atsushi Iwasaki (a storyboard artist/animator) and several other
Capcom employees about Poison. They gave him the same story stated here in
this guide (that Poison was a girl, Capcom of America made them change her
into a man but they did NOT change the sprite so she was a transvestite,
then Capcom of America changed 'her' to Billy and Sid). They also said
that 'she' still officially was a man, so I guess in truth she didn't get
that sex-change for Final Fight Revenge, after all. The quote about the
sex-change for Final Fight Revenge in All About Capcom is probably Capcom
of Japan making fun of Capcom of America's ignorance. Oh, and on a random
side note, Atsushi also designed Morrigan's sprite. When asked about how
he felt about that sprite still being used after all these years, he got
kind of uncomfortably quiet, stated he had some storyboards he had to draw,
and left without answering the question... ^_~

The band Poison (lots of Final Fight characters have musical
references in their names) was known for its members that were guys but
looked like girls...

Poison's voice in Final Fight 1 kinda sounds like a guy trying to
sound like a girl. Her voice in Street Fighter 3 is a lot more
realistically female than her voice in Final Fight One, that's for sure.
However, I learned more about new-halfs and truth of the matter is that
a sex-change does not change your voice. New-halfs must train themselves
to change their own voices over time to sound more like the opposite sex,
which might be what Poison is doing (training "her" voice to sound
more feminine).
In conclusion I hope you like manly women Ticklekiller

Either the girls from street fighter (especially Chun Li) or the girls from FF7. Oh and maybe FF10 too.

It seems to be hands down that Chun-Li is going to win this thing now. We'll see.

oriyaborealis said:
The reasons aren't clear for why the change because it is possible the rumors surfaced after the Super Nintendo version was released (this is making discernments from the Super FAMICOM version) with Poison and Roxy being changed to some shmucks named Sid and Billy

Any arcade releases do not feature any changes as far as the game is concerned

But here is an excerpt of the Street Fighter plot canon guide

In conclusion I hope you like manly women Ticklekiller

Nope! Sorry! Not clear enough and I'll explain why. The info you just gave us from the "Street Fighter Plot Cannon Guide" is only clear on the console versions of Poison which came AFTER the coin-op. At the time of the coin-op there was no talk going around of Poison being a tranny and the guide that you quoted from makes it perfectly clear that all of this started with the Super Fami/Super NES ports of Final Fight. Since the Arcade game is the original, any acurate character bio should have started there so, it seems then that this little rumor is still in that gray area.
Nice try though!

-TK

God gee whiz didn't I just state it was a confusion possibly yielded from the Super Nintendo and Super FamiCom versions of the game and not just the general scope of the game itself god gee whiz pay attention to detail or else...! CHOP YOU INTO PIECES

However, Capcom of Japan indicates that what is said of Poison being Bret Michaels in disguise is untrue because I just made that part up as a clever reference to the band Poison

But I cannot ignore that CoJ does state themselves in quite a direct fashion that it's a dick-girl all the way

Nevertheless we can all agree he is a very sexy manly woman man

I'm not sure what sexy picture you're talking about but being a devotee to the fighting game genre (minus Mortal Dumbstupidfightinggamewithbadengine) I can point you to several directions because I don't wanna post all my collection here which even contains stuff I drew myself because I am an awesome artist or stuff that my friends drew because I have rage against the machine GRR rage

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Darts/5636/
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Bingo/4113/menu.html
http://www.chikapu.com/streetfighterlegends/ffart.html

Other sources are now seemingly dead links, such as sepia-angel

nessonite said:
I'd like to second any vote for Princess Toadstool (though maybe someone more well versed in recent Mario games can tell me when a second Princess made the scene??) as I've just had a killer idea. :p

A second Princess, if someone can clear that up indeed. Never knew of that. Are both of the princesses enemies or so? The new princess probably is the evil counterpart of Toadstool, or am I mistaken?

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back