• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling video game characters...

It's Princess Peach I believe. I havent played any of the new Mario games (Im talking anything more recent than Super Mario World) so Ive got no clue who she is or what heR purpose is.

oriyaborealis said:
God gee whiz didn't I just state it was a confusion possibly yielded from the Super Nintendo and Super FamiCom versions of the game and not just the general scope of the game itself god gee whiz pay attention to detail or else...! CHOP YOU INTO PIECES

However, Capcom of Japan indicates that what is said of Poison being Bret Michaels in disguise is untrue because I just made that part up as a clever reference to the band Poison

But I cannot ignore that CoJ does state themselves in quite a direct fashion that it's a dick-girl all the way

Nevertheless we can all agree he is a very sexy manly woman man

I'm not sure what sexy picture you're talking about but being a devotee to the fighting game genre (minus Mortal Dumbstupidfightinggamewithbadengine) I can point you to several directions because I don't wanna post all my collection here which even contains stuff I drew myself because I am an awesome artist or stuff that my friends drew because I have rage against the machine GRR rage

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Darts/5636/
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Bingo/4113/menu.html
http://www.chikapu.com/streetfighterlegends/ffart.html

Other sources are now seemingly dead links, such as sepia-angel

Chop ME into pieces?? Not likely since I'm head psycho around here but, you can be my sidekick if you want. As far as paying attention, I did but, the comment you made at the end of your post about hoping that I liked manly women seemed to suggest that you indeed believe that Poison is a male thus this lead me to believe that you were trying to prove that theory true through your SFPCG quote and I was simply pointing out that the SFPCG information contained no real proof of that character being a gender bender.

QUOTE(Nevertheless we can all agree he is a very sexy manly woman man)QUOTE

See what I mean? There you go again, suggesting that Poison is a man so, why the argument?? Makes no sense.

Thankyou for the links. I appreciate that and will use them. A word of wisdom to you. The self comment about being an awesome artist seems like a fun thing to say but, as a former egotistical artist I found that my talent began to decrease the more my ego increased. People used to compliment me on my art and rather than saying "Thankyou" I said things like "I know" or "Yep! I'm good!" and a few months later I found my skill going down hill and so will you if you don't humble yourself like a true artist. Not trying to start a fight. Just don't want to see another artist go through that because it really REALLY hurts.

-TK

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind this interjection, but if an artist's skills start going downhill, I'd sooner attribute that to their recklessness than their ego. While it definitely is true that when an artist thinks of themselves in too high an esteem they think theres nothing left to be desired with their art. And thats never true, not matter who you are or what you've done.

But by the same token however, its even more likely that an artist could feel that way about themself but keep their skills honed therefore making their statements about themselves true and how they feel true. I'm a perfect example of that. Some people in the tickling community say I have too much of an ego, but really, I'm just extremely confident in myself and believe in myself. Theres nothing wrong with that as long as it keeps it's place and it has. My art grows better and better however, and its partly thanks to my believing in myself.

So this does debunk your theory to a degree about the common artist, but not really as what you are saying is generally true. Maybe I'm just an exception.

In any event, I agree with you.

Last edited:
There are two Princesses in Super Mario; Peach (formerly Toadstool) and Daisy. Daisy was first used in the first GameBoy Mario game way back in the late 80s (I think), then forgotten for awhile, but Nintendo brought her back for a variety of their sports (Golf, Kart, etc.). She hasn't been in any recent Mario adventures, however, and hopefully it stays that way; she's annoying as hell (and if you've played Mario Kart, you know exactly why).

Oh, I've been drawing for like at least thirteen years because I have amnesia like Cammy from Mortal Instinct (????), don't think I don't already know about a thing called hubris

CHOP YOU INTO PIECES

(On that note I don't see what makes me look psycho about that because I am only imitating our favoritest ninja of Galaxy Fight)

The great Tiamat himself says he offers no proof other than that it comes from the All About Capcom book, and likewise I cannot offer proof either, which means if you want proof, go let's learning Japanese for you and if festive the breaks to celebratory nation interesting, see to the book All About Capcom it featuring the Babelfish talk helping, if it does

Only then can the theory be debunked or bunked successfully without making fun of Bush for his silly monkey faces

But if it matters any, Akiman, an artist for Capcom of Japan has allegedly reported the selling of rights to Street fighter to Capcom of America, as CoJ is supposedly disenfranchised with the series, and Capcom of America is one who still believes in the power of the womanly Poison as evidenced by Final Fight Revenge (!) for your STV lovers out there

But in my opinion, it's just a cartoon character nonetheless, and it's not hard to admit that characters like Pyrite/Zoi of Sailor Moon are pretty for characters designated as male, goddamn anime androgyny!!!!!111one

Ya know what? I don't even care anymore. Moving on... any other characters? Male characters are also exceptable in this contest. Surely some of you ler ladies would like to see a male game character going under the feather.

Don't you think that should be my decision to make? What if I don't want to end up drawing a male? If its going to be that way, theres going to have to be some restrictions as far as I'm concerned. Drawing pictures of men getting tickled is not my style, it totally contradicts it because men generally tend to lack the qualities which make up my pictures- delicate, refined, soft, cute, etc.

So unless its a handsome, more lean than buff bishoujen type character, I don't want any part of it. Theres nothing appealing to me about drawing a muscle-bound ape getting tickled. Its unattractive, would make me feel uncomfortable, and theres no way I can compensate for it with my style being the way it is.

Sorry ladies. We're going to have to work around this somehow.

I've got to problems with drawing any genre but for the same of other artists I'll go with a female-lee only rule. Not that a male would get enough votes to make it an issue anyway. :p

So Princess Toadstool became Princess Peach?? Who's idea was that? Toadstool is a cool name! bahh...

nessonite said:
I've got to problems with drawing any genre but for the same of other artists I'll go with a female-lee only rule. Not that a male would get enough votes to make it an issue anyway. :p

So Princess Toadstool became Princess Peach?? Who's idea was that? Toadstool is a cool name! bahh...

I think its the other way around and Princess Peach became Princess Toadstool. Princess Peach is what she was called in the japanese version I think, and Princess Toadstool in the english adaptations. At least thats what I heard anyway.

Its sort of like how Mega Man is called Rock Man in Japan.

Oh the drama! Here is the final answer as told by http://members.fortunecity.com/samus_aran3/id106.htm
"Princess Toadstool is the "damsel in distress" of the Super Mario Bros. series.
The Princess has starred in Mario games since Super Mario Bros. on the NES. In almost every Mario game, she is kidnapped by Bowser, and Mario has to set out on a adventure to save her.
The first game where you could actually choose Princess Toadstool as a character to play as was Super Mario Bros. 2, in which you could choose between the characters Mario, Luigi, Toad, or Princess Toadstool. She was also the only character who was given the ability to float, by holding down the jump button. She has not been a playable character in a normal Mario game since then, though. Although she has starred in other Mario games that aren't linked to the series. She's been a pickable character in games like Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario Golf, Mario Party, and Mario Party 2, as well as the sequel to Mario RPG, Paper Mario.
The Princess was always just called Princess Toadstool, and was known as the princess of Mushroom Kingdom. It wasn't until Super Mario 64 though, that she actually got a name.
In that game, she writes a letter to Mario, signing it "Princess Toadstool: Peach". Since then, she is hardly ever called Princess Toadstool, unless your talking about older Mario games, even then though, she usually goes by the name Peach, or Princess Peach.
In most games the Princess always wears a pink dress and a gold crown on top of her head.
Princess Peach, or Princess Toadstool, will probably always be at the center of Bowser's evil schemes, as he seems to never stop kidnapping her, in his quest to defeat Mario. So until then, you can count on Peach always being the one you have to save!"

Also here is a snippet from a message board...

"Like I said, there's only 2 Princesses in the Mario Universe, Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom, and Princess Daisy of Sarasha Land. thats true and false. yes, toadstool and peach are the same with toadstool used in america 1st and peach in japan then used in m64 because mr. miyamoto thought it was about time to bring american and japanese gamers closer together. yes daisy is a different princess altogther(shes in mario land 1, mario tennis, mario party 3, etc) and theres a third princess. pauline from the original donkey kong and the remade dk for game boy pocket"

Yet more info:
http://www.nintendoland.com/home2.htm?mario/friends/peach.htm

so there!

THANK YOU! I'm glad somebody killed it, like the shemale in the last discussion.

It is not killed it is just dormant like herpes or whatever

It will return for another day

There are some "delicate" "refined" "cute" "soft" "etc" male characters in anime it happens all the time, like the everpopular Bridget of Guilty Gear that every fanboy loves and ironically moreso than the fangirls do

EDIT Hint Bridget is a video game character

Last edited:
Yeah, and the only reason I didn't really make mention to anime characters is because this is for video game characters, and while they may be drawn in similar styles or be based on anime, the majority of video game characters are not as I discribed.

Here's some suggestions that either haven't been said, or need to be reforced.

Rydia from Final Fantasy IV
Meryl from Metal Gear Solid
Marle, Lucca or Alya from Chrono Trigger
Bloodrayne from Bloodrayne 1/2

That is all (for now).

eBen, I hope youre refering to the adult rydia =p. Yea, she was *hot*, but if youre talking about the child one.. *shiver* - forgot to mention if he is refering to the adult version, I second his vote there.. though I dont remeber if it was in my original post =/

And question to those who played CT and FF4 - is it just me, or did Marle and Rydia (child) seem to be barefoot? The pixel colors on the feet seemed to be close to the skin color of the face, but maybe thats just my imagination.

Oh, and I second the vote on Ayla. And maybe Toadstool, even if it is a little clich'e. Granted, Ive always wanted to see the toadstool from the cartoon mario series tickled.. but eh, maybe here Ill get that one wish fulfilled =p.

DEV said:
So who's winning so far?

I've been watching what people have been voting for this entire time and its clear that the two series which are most prominent and likely to win at this point are Street Fighter and Final Fantasy. Two series I both coincidentally have some experience in having drawn from.

I know this may be a disappointment to some, but these are the results as I see them. More people simply voted for Street Fighter and Final Fantasy inparticular, with Super Mario Bros. coming in close.

To be even more precise, it seems to me people want Chun-Li Xiang the most.

This contest isn't over until tuesday however. And I'd suggest that if people want better chances of their voted characters to win that they only suggest one character. Suggesting several means more characters in the fold, and thats not what you want if you have a special interest.

Last edited:
So, what youre saying is, everyone make a bunch of new names and spam some miscellaneous (sp) character that no one knows about to make your life hard?

Or, if not that, we can do like the american gov't; corrupt and bribe to change peoples votes! Yea!

But, in all seriousness, I think the Final Fantasy thing is probably one of the more over done cartoon characters drawn/tickled parts. No, I havent actually seen any of the characters Id like to, but all the same I think its probably already over done. Personally I wouldnt mind seeing something new, but it probably wont happen. Either way, Id bet Ill be happy with the results (as would most of the community?)

Etc. - let it cover anything I left out or missed.

You're pretty humerous.

But I can't help what people vote for. They want what they want, even if it may be overdone. Thats when you really know a series is a fan favorite, when it still gets support even after it's had a good run.

Re: Rydia: Of course I ment adult Rydia.

Re: Marle barefoot: In the concept art she was shown wearing sandles. I think that's what supposed to be in game, as well.

How about Foxy Roxy from Brutal: Paws of Fury? She's hot. As far as drawing men, I'm not into that either but, I want this to be a fair contest and not biased against another gender but, if the ladies here prefer the lee to be female I certainly wont argue with that.

One more day people. If anything other than Street Fighter or Final Fantasy is going to win people need to start voting for the same things.

It may seem pointless at this point, but I've held one of these types of threads myself on the TMF, and it actually took an unexpected twist when it seemed Neon Genesis Evangelion was going to win, and the least likely nomination was the one that won.

I'd vote for this Rydia just to be different from the Chunli people

But nobody even knows what way to draw her

My vote goes to Chunli

Attachments

• chunseq.gif
    chunseq.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 157
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back