• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling webbed toes

amkes

2nd Level Yellow Feather
ok so I wanted to know what you guys thought of tickling webbed toe. I personally wouldn't mind it but was wondering what every one else thought.

post what you think here.
but if you don't want people to know what you think you can post your thought here on this poll
or post on both ^-^

Webbed toes? Like a frog? :shock: I guess? :shrug:

I know a pro sub who has webbed feet and she loves/hates being tickled, VERY ticklish, but feet are a hard limit, she said to me that because her feet are webbed they are more sensitive.

I dont know if thats the real reason or not as shes the only person I know with webbed feet, but thats what ive heard :)

Two of my toes on each foot are webbed. :)

Ha I actually have alil story about webbed toes. When I was younger I always had a crush on my best friends older sister. She was 2 years older than me and in the same grade as my older brother. I always would try and find reason to poke or tickle her and such and she was really ticklish. Well in the 7th grade I was over to thier house and me and my friend were getting dressed an ready for city league football practice. I was dont first an headed into the livingroom to watch Tv and wait for our ride. Well there she was sprawled out on the couch on her stomach. Bein the smartass I am I sat on her butt after she refused to move over and she curled her legs back to kick me. So I grabbed her feet and started tickling the hell out of them. With all this I dont even know how I realized especially with all the kicking, that her last two toes on her left foot(if I reme,ber correctly) were webbed. I kinda shrugged to myself and kept tickling her for a few seconds, then once stopped I sat there on her butt for a few mins longer and actually thought about what I really saw. Even after it hit me I thought it was cute as hell and would never stop me from tickling her even today if I got the chance.

Sound intriguing. I'm an equal opportunity tickler-I refuse to discriminate on the basis of vestigial flaps of skin!

My ex gf (the one I was talking to on the phone at NEST) had two toes webbed. It wasn't any different.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back