• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling when love is not involved

mysterytic

TMF Expert
I am new to this subject and the forum. Much has been learned by my reading the various postings, many thanks to all. Tickling was always hidden within my mind, and now I feel a little more able to discuss it. My question to anybody who has interest is all my tickling has been shared out of love only. Had only one casual tickle experience but it was so minor, I don't even consider it. How are the obvious obstacles overcome to establish a consentual tickle relationship from somebody who is either a casual acquaintance or an online partner. I haven't traveled to any meets out of being afraid they will be prodominently attended by men. Thanks in advance on any tips for establishing a consentual tickle relationship.

hmmmm

the best way to initiate a tickling relationship I have found is to simply keep your eyes open. I have no idea your age, location, or circumstances, but for me, when I meet and am getting to know someone i might want to tickle, I look for an opportunity to seank in a tickle somewhere, see how they react to it, and take it from there. Some people react favorably, some don't. for those that react favorably, maybe tickle them a little more frequently, or for a little longer.

being fairly young, i have been in lots of situations in the past where a cute bare foot was within reach and I would casually run my fingers along it.... I usually get one of several reactions:

an "I hate that, dont't!!" which means no fun for me

a smile and a "god that tickles" which leaves possabilities

or a "god that feels nice" which usually leads to a pair of feet in my lap and a new tickle friend.

I have no experience with meeting people over the internet, so I have no idea how to swing that one...

Good luck buddy

Slappy McGee

BTW, in my last post, I wasn't suggesting that older people can't find anyone to tickle or anything bad, I just meant that the younger you are, the more you seem to be able to get away with casual flirtation.

Slappy

I think the best advice I could give with initiating tickling, is to wait for the right time. Know the girl. If it's just some random girl, you are gonna have to work harder to make her comfortable. However, if you know this girl, you will know when the tickling is more acceptable to her. Read into her mood a bit, and make sure that you don't end up upsetting too soon with it.

How are the obvious obstacles overcome to establish a consentual tickle relationship from somebody who is either a casual acquaintance or an online partner?

I'm not certain what you see as obstacles, t'tell the truth.

It's a matter of learning to separate tickling with a lover from tickling anyone else. See previous mentions of tickling being like kissing, for my perspective. The short of it is this - it's what YOU make of it. You kiss mothers differently than lovers. Tickling either should be similar. Thus, it's possible to tickle someone without amorous designs on them.

That's how we have gatherings without a bunch of jealous fights. We're not posessive of one another. You needn't commit to marriage to kiss a woman, yes? If not, then the same is true for tickling, by my perspective.

This isn't true for everyone, though, so if you feel differently, just know that it's not just you, and that you need to deal with it differently than I and the folks I know. There's but a handful that don't see it as I do, but they are friends, and their perspective is valuable to me. It's possible either way. How you feel is the determining factor.

dvnc

mysterytic said:
How are the obvious obstacles overcome to establish a consentual tickle relationship from somebody who is either a casual acquaintance or an online partner.

I feel very much compelled to respond to this post, because I wrestled with a lot of the same issues before 1) attending a gathering and 2) participating in play at a gathering. Sometimes, I believe many of us in the community, especially those of us who are "new", or recently coming out, tend to be very suspicious or skeptical of the other folks we meet online who are also into tickling. I don't mean to say that caution or skepticism isn't warranted with some folks, but indeed if it is, it's not because they are into tickling.

There are times when two individuals who share a true passion, interest or love for a certain thing can mistake that as a truepassion, interest or love for each other. But again, that happens even when tickling is not a mutual interest. So to answer your question, I'd say to begin with, don't be any more skeptical or trusting of someone you met online who's into tickling, than someone you meet in a club, or bar or grocery store or work and so on. Building intimacy, trust and love takes time in all relationships and I don't believe it's any easier or more difficult with folks of our persuasion.

Thanks to all who have shared their thoughts. It is comforting to realize that amongst the many TMF members, there are eons of experience. I can see that somewhere within the collective minds are answers to curiousities, problems, and fears. I congratulate the TMF for providing such a meeting place. It is a very valuable asset. My only regret is that I just recently learned about its existence. THANKS AGAIN.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back