• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling While Having Sex (WARNING - THREAD NOT FOR THE DISNEY FANS!)

dskodj

2nd Level Yellow Feather
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: If you are one into tickling as a non sexual thing and get disgusted or frightened by the thought of sexual activity and think this forum should be G rated, dont read any further, this thread contains graphic content. Viewer discresion is advised. In the case you may read further and get disgusted or insulted with the poster of this thread and feel like calling him a perverted piece of donkey poopy, it is not the fault of the poster or anyone who runs the TMF (Tickling Media Forum). Thank you and have a great day :) Please scroll down to view thread .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to post this thread/discussion out of being curious to if anyone else has done this around here and if they did, what did they think of it and what was the experience like for them?

I've on 2 different occations done some pretty hard tickling while having sex (and being on top - prolly the only time UB stuff did something for me). I will tell you from a male perspective, it was hot as hell! As she giggled into hysterics her walls really flexed rapidly around my rod and WOW! I can tell you it really made me hit an alltime climax harder and more satisfying than ever. Not only the fact of the physical feeling, but the fact of the fetish ontop of it already turning me on...so im sure you can only imagine.

For her, a female not into the tickling fetish or knowing much about it outside of what I had introduced to her had a very orgasmic experience as well as a result of this. She had told me the sensations she felt of being tickled while having me in her created a very odd but pleasurable tingling sensation and really enjoyed the feeling. She had said her own laughing was releasing some of that tingle. With not being female, I couldnt relate but...wanted to share the other party's input on her side too.

Now, has anyone else here ever done this on a reg basis or experiemented with it like I did? It's def something id do again if I ever got the chance with the right partner...for sure! :p

Well, there was this one time...

I dated this Moslem girl who was a virgin and was adamant about staying that way, (although she sure ate up those orgasms), so we had to experiment.

I'd get her off, then it'd be my turn. She'd lay on her belly, I'd spread her butt cheeks and lay it in there, and she'd flex. (One of those times was THE best orgasm I ever had, I stayed on a high for 36 hours!) But she'd get lazy. I'd give her hiny a little smack, and she'd flex three times and stop, then another little smack, and the same thing.

So, I pulled her right arm over her head, held it with my left, and :tickle: tickled her armpit. It was hard to keep tickling her when the orgasm came, but I managed somehow.

[email protected]

Yes I've done this with my ex girlfriend, (I'm single at present, any offers?) we used to tickle in foreplay and in sex, it was a great experience for us both! I think that tickling each other relaxes you both and helps you both discover each others body in a fun way. :lovestory

Pretty cool replys so far! although the anal sex stuff i never could get into..but if it floats ya, go 4 it! :)

Nice to see im not the only one who's tried/done this before.

Yeah I've tried that - though my girlfriend didn't really like being tickled, she would tickle me whilst riding me. It was very sensual :D

YAY for multi-tasking! :happyfloa And thank God for the men who can do it. I honestly don’t think I could ever go back.

If evolution is true, all ‘lers will be born with four arms one day.

Love the disclaimer, you perverted piece of donkey poop!

:(

loosedonkey.jpg

Yeah I've tried that - though my girlfriend didn't really like being tickled, she would tickle me whilst riding me. It was very sensual :D

hey thats cool man! im not a 'lee but i imagine it would be a simmaler effect on the reversal. for me it was the sensation of those walls as she was giggling mixed with gettin off on the fact i was being the sadistic 'ler i am at the same time...damn! :eek:

as a girl 'ler I can say it is awsome! I told the 'lee that the bucking and squirming would be good for both of us and it WAS! I loved riding him and attacking him!

YAY for multi-tasking! :happyfloa And thank God for the men who can do it. I honestly don’t think I could ever go back.

If evolution is true, all ‘lers will be born with four arms one day.

My personal favorite ;
I'd be on my back while she's on top,
and while doing the "ole in & out",
I scratch the bottoms of her feet
that are easily within' arms length.
And we'd both bounce off the ceiling
every time.

My personal favorite ;
I'd be on my back while she's on top,
and while doing the "ole in & out",
I scratch the bottoms of her feet
that are easily within' arms length.
And we'd both bounce off the ceiling
every time.

Reverse Cowgirl is great for this!!
Reverse Cowgirl is have the lee on top facing your feet...Now you see their ass and back and you can tickle their feet right there, don't even need to move.

And if the lee on top is evil, they have great access to all your ticklish groin areas.

Enjoy the ride!

LMAO!!

I've done this with just about everyone I've had sex with. I found that most of them found light foot tickling a sensory-heightening experience when combined with me going down on them :wowzer::lovestory ... the first few times. After that, most of them just found it distracting. Unfortunately, my wife falls into this category. :(

hell this is a given!

i say w/o fear of being wrong, that i have done this with every woman i have ever had sex with. i have converted several ladies to our team by virtue of tickling during sexual intercourse. makes the orgasms for both parties, more intense, and longer lasting.
viva la ticklgasm!

steve

I've tried a couple of things. I have gone down on girls and started tickling their inner thighs with my teeth and tongue. I would switch from clit to leg and she would go crazy. Boy, that was a fan favorite! Thank God my head was shaved because they would have pulled my hair out. This is a skinny girl move though. I tried to be ballin and thought I would break a big girl down. The natural reflex is to clamp her legs together and she almost broke my damn neck! Have you ever seen a Milk Dud after it's been crushed...it's not a good look.

Then while hittin it from the back, I tried tickling her ribs. She squirmed and pulled away so that was a bust. Then I put another girl on her knees on the bed with her feet dangling. In the middle of sex, I reached down and gave her foot a few tickles. And like my man dskodj, her back arched and her walls just squeezed and damn that was great.

Thanks dskodj, you brought back some memories man.

My husband has tickled my upper body when he's been inside me. Yes, it's a wonderful experience and produces an orgasm that borders on a near-death experience. Because my hands are almost always tied when we make love it is pretty easy for him to tickle me and fuck me simultaneously.

But sucking/nibbling my nipples during intercourse does the same thing. Yes, between the two I'd have to say his teeth and tongue on my nipples is even better than tickling. When he is sucking my tits and driving it deep inside me the bottom sheet will end up looking like we broke a water balloon on it.

Hope that wasn't too graphic.

Love,
Jean

Honestly, this is the exact way I introduce tickling into a relationship everytime. With my last ex, we started having sex 'doggy' style, I guess. Eventaully, she laid down on her stomach and I was essentially laying ontop of her.

I reached over and started tickling her sides and armpits, and she went into gigling fits and wiggled all over the bed. It acted more like a deterent for her to orgasm, because I would focus more on tickling her then keep the motions going. I would go back and forth, when she got closer to orgasm, I would tickle her, etc etc until she had an intense release, followed by smaller orgasms. Gotta love those multiple orgasms lol.

Afterwards, she said it was the most enjoyable experience she had in bed. Mind you, she wasn't into tickling, so it was more about the delayed orgasms then the actaul tickling, either way, I definatly enjoyed myself :happyfloa

We did this in other positions, like the reverse cowgirl that was stated before, and also it a sitting position. She would sit in my lap, facing away while I was sitting. I would stimulate her cliterus during sex with one hand, and with my other hand I would tickle her sides and stomach. Great great stuff, it's really a shame she's my ex now lol

Hot Damn

My husband has tickled my upper body when he's been inside me. Yes, it's a wonderful experience and produces an orgasm that borders on a near-death experience. Because my hands are almost always tied when we make love it is pretty easy for him to tickle me and fuck me simultaneously.

But sucking/nibbling my nipples during intercourse does the same thing. Yes, between the two I'd have to say his teeth and tongue on my nipples is even better than tickling. When he is sucking my tits and driving it deep inside me the bottom sheet will end up looking like we broke a water balloon on it.

Hope that wasn't too graphic.

Love,
Jean

Hell naw that wasn't too graphic.

Do you have a sister or something? Damn girl. Or can we just clone you? I believe EVERY man needs a Sleepy Jean in their life.

Last edited:
I've tried a couple of things. I have gone down on girls and started tickling their inner thighs with my teeth and tongue. I would switch from clit to leg and she would go crazy. Boy, that was a fan favorite! Thank God my head was shaved because they would have pulled my hair out. This is a skinny girl move though. I tried to be ballin and thought I would break a big girl down. The natural reflex is to clamp her legs together and she almost broke my damn neck! Have you ever seen a Milk Dud after it's been crushed...it's not a good look.

Then while hittin it from the back, I tried tickling her ribs. She squirmed and pulled away so that was a bust. Then I put another girl on her knees on the bed with her feet dangling. In the middle of sex, I reached down and gave her foot a few tickles. And like my man dskodj, her back arched and her walls just squeezed and damn that was great.

Thanks dskodj, you brought back some memories man.

FUCK! Be careful not to get crushed into a flat Milk Dud there!

Sounds like you had some cool experiences too....but damn I gotta tell ya, to keep tickling non stop and sadisticly while goin at it hard ontop and those walls to be flexing like mad when the giggles are goin from the gal...WOW, wanna talk major hit the ceiling load from hell! I so wish that some day I may get the chance to do it again if I get a good girlfriend or S/O to do it with.

Keep the responces coming people, great to see many arnt afraid to be open and talk about the sexual fetish on here :) I honestly wasnt expecting many to reply. Be free, be open...no boundries :woot:

You want free? you want open?

You want no boundaries? Ok...you asked for it!
I met my most marvelous partner on a different website (involves collars and me), after I indicated my love of tickling and sex.
It turns out she loves to tickle and be tickled as much as I do (you've SEEN the pics of the toe-tying stocks she built for me?).
The first stock was permanent (one piece of wood with 2 holes and hinged, with a platform to stand on--right hand picture with my signature). But I pointed out she couldn't suck my cock since it (the plywood) was in the way---so she built TWO individual pieces that are adjustable AND PORTABLE!(left hand picture--I'll bring them to NEST next year if enough people beg me nicely. They're equal opportunity stocks, but I lean toward the ladies--LOL)...now she can push my legs together or pull them apart whereever she desires, crawling between my legs and sucking away! (Although since my arms are fur-cuffed and spread-eagled with my feet, she tickles and sucks, fucks and tickles--god, my armpits are sensitive).
But when we're free of bondage, I'll get her on her back with her legs in the air and her feet right against my face---she LOVES to be tickled as I'm pumping her, and I crack up watching her alternate between laughs and moans! It's hilarious but EXTREMELY HOT---and man, do I cummmmmm!
BTW...have've you seen the video of Tickleshotel hogtied and foot-tickled? That's my partner doing the tickling!

You want no boundaries? Ok...you asked for it!
I met my most marvelous partner on a different website (involves collars and me), after I indicated my love of tickling and sex.
It turns out she loves to tickle and be tickled as much as I do (you've SEEN the pics of the toe-tying stocks she built for me?).
The first stock was permanent (one piece of wood with 2 holes and hinged, with a platform to stand on--right hand picture with my signature). But I pointed out she couldn't suck my cock since it (the plywood) was in the way---so she built TWO individual pieces that are adjustable AND PORTABLE!(left hand picture--I'll bring them to NEST next year if enough people beg me nicely. They're equal opportunity stocks, but I lean toward the ladies--LOL)...now she can push my legs together or pull them apart whereever she desires, crawling between my legs and sucking away! (Although since my arms are fur-cuffed and spread-eagled with my feet, she tickles and sucks, fucks and tickles--god, my armpits are sensitive).
But when we're free of bondage, I'll get her on her back with her legs in the air and her feet right against my face---she LOVES to be tickled as I'm pumping her, and I crack up watching her alternate between laughs and moans! It's hilarious but EXTREMELY HOT---and man, do I cummmmmm!
BTW...have've you seen the video of Tickleshotel hogtied and foot-tickled? That's my partner doing the tickling!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the openess I like to hear :) Makes me feel like im at the place I originaly signed up for back in 2001 now LOL

But seriously, your a very lucky guy to have met a perfect tickle playmate like that..I def envy you there! And yes ive seen the vid of Tickleshotel hogtied and foot tickled..was a nice clip and your partner def knows how to tickle right..for sure!

Thanks for sharin that awsome experience:upsidedow

All I can say is that my girlfriend loves it...I tickle her feet during lovemaking everytime and she toe-tally gets into it.

Hell no, thats the whole point of this thread! Say it all, be XXX rated, no disney fans allowed! Thanks for the story...def hot, hot, hot!

Are you saying that fans of Disney can't also be fans of x-rated topics? ;)

Anyway, I've never had much tickling involved during intercourse, mostly as foreplay. But there was a couples of times when my ex would sit on my chest facing towards my feet. She would tickle my belly, sides, thighs, etc with one hand...while getting me off with the other. I miss those days,lol.

yeah i do this often, last night as it goes, altho on this occasion i wasn't tied up as my girlfriend was abit tipsey, and when she's been drinking she gets a bit masocistic and scratch's bites and pinches me way harder than i can take so i need to be able to defend myself :D you should see the state of me some mornings, she drew blood last time. Other than that tho she's awesome with the tickling, she takes it and gives it. Seeing as it's a naughty thread and i can say what i want, one of our favorates is when she's tied up and i straddle her and then tickle her with one hand and.. Sorting myself out with the other... :D i hope she never reads this

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back