• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish FEMALE Comic Book Characters

moonknight80200

TMF Expert
Ok, the point of this thread is to compile a list of mainstream FEMALE comic book characters who are verifiably ticklish. If possible, show a pic of the girl in question being tickled in a mainstream title and/or post the title and ish #. If that can't be done but you still want to mention her, give it a go. It doesn't have to be a mega-publisher either (Marvel, DC) just mainstream.

If /m is your thing, please create a separate thread, don't post it in this one.

Many are shown here

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=22878&highlight=mainstream+comics

But not identified.

I'll get the ball rolling.

1. Everyone knows about Shulkie from Cloak & Dagger # 9 - 1st set 4th pic

2. Starfire from The New Teen Titans # 10. This is my personal favorite scene. I think one of the very best tickling scenes in a mainstream comic. I think she got it in the cartoon as well, if anyone has the clip. - 2nd set 2nd pic.

3. Rogue from Uncanny X-Men # 192 - First set second pic

4. Meggan from Excalibur # 4 My second favorite mainstream scene - 2nd set 2nd pic

Anyone who contributes gets a No-Prize! ;)

attachment.php

Where did this one come from? Looks like it could be from the 30's or 40's. Love to see more!

There's gotta be some Betty & Veronica stuff somewhere, isn't there?

ElephantEye said:
attachment.php

Where did this one come from? Looks like it could be from the 30's or 40's. Love to see more!

There's gotta be some Betty & Veronica stuff somewhere, isn't there?

I believe it's a Marvel comics title and the character is Valkyrie, but don't hold me to it.
webmaster joe

Looks a little vintage to be marvel comics.

And Kurt really has a thing for tickling the ladies huh?

NavelTickler75 said:
Looks a little vintage to be marvel comics.

Not at all. It's the same color form comics were using in the 70's and 80's.
webmater joe

laughinggaszone said:
Not at all. It's the same color form comics were using in the 70's and 80's.
webmater joe

Okay, just don't remember them being black and white.

NavelTickler75 said:
Okay, just don't remember them being black and white.

Some of these pics are B&W because they were scanned in that way.
webmaster joe

laughinggaszone said:
I believe it's a Marvel comics title and the character is Valkyrie, but don't hold me to it.
webmaster joe

Yeah, it's definitely Marvel, but I think the chick is Jennifer Kale. She used to hang out with Man-Thing and Howard the Duck back in the 70's when I first started reading comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Kale

Thanks for all the pics, joe! You're a regular encyclopedia! :D

Who is the girl Captain Atom is tickling in the third pic of the first set? And who is the girl in the yellow dress in the 2nd pic of the third set?

moonknight80200 said:
Yeah, it's definitely Marvel, but I think the chick is Jennifer Kale. She used to hang out with Man-Thing and Howard the Duck back in the 70's when I first started reading comics.

Who is the girl Captain Atom is tickling in the third pic of the first set? And who is the girl in the yellow dress in the 2nd pic of the third set?

Sure looks like it.
webmaster joe

Great collection of comics, Laughinggaszone. Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

moonknight80200 said:

I agree, she does bear a strong resemblance to Jennifer Kale. However, I was a faithful reader of Man-Thing(as well as all other '70s Marvel Monster mags) and don't remember that from anything

moonknight80200 said:

I think the image you're talking about is indeed from a Howard the Duck comic... I don't recall the specific issue number, though.

asutickler said:
I think the image you're talking about is indeed from a Howard the Duck comic... I don't recall the specific issue number, though.

That could be...Howard the Duck was ok, but I didn't give it as much attention as Man-thing...and that scene would be much more suited to Howard than the Man-Thing!

Abigail Arcane from Swamp Thing

Here's a find that you might find interesting...was looking through a trade paperback collecting several issues of Swamp Thing(the second series, I think) and at one point, Swampy's spirit enters the body of his gf Abby Arcane(who more often than not barefoot in the series), and he goes into a reverie of all the sensations he experiences in Abby's body, among them 'the gentle caress of cool grass on the tender soles of ticklish feet'...

Does she qualify?

Its Marvel alright , and its from "Howard the Duck I #23" . Also , in that issue , Kale is revealed not to be thatticklish .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back