• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Male Celebrity List (by Reeder)

ant

Hi there people. i have the pic of ant from blue being tickled if anyone wants it

lemortdamour

any chance you could send me a few of your pics, mainly the ones you have of ronan and ant,
thanks.

Please post the pics in the images section here. I would love to see them,too!

;) Here's an interesting interview with British Pop Star Darius Danesh:

"So have you ever wet yourself with laughter?

Oh dear! I think I was eight years old at the time when my little brother and my uncle decided to tickle me. i've never peed myself so bad! I'll never be able to live that one down - they never let me forget about it either!

Where are you most ticklish?

Ooh now that would be telling! Ha-ha! it's only for the girl with wandering hands to find out. Sorry! "

He's apperantly very ticklish. Let's just hope, that Darius has kept his childhood ticklishness and may someday show us how a pop star may wet his pants with ticklish laughter ;)

Hayden Christensen is ticklish:

Q: Are you ticklish?

HC: Yes!But I really hate being tickled!

For the fans: In the movie "Life as a House" there's a very short, but also very cute scene of Hayden being tickled on the ribs. His reaction seems realy natural!

Here's something you'll all like: It's from a massage board:

Chad Michael Murray, the hotty from the WB's 'One Tree Hill' is ticklish. I saw him getting tickled during an interview.

I know y'all want the juicy details so, here goes...

Chad and his co-stars from the flick, 'House of Wax', were at Much Music in Toronto for an interview about two weeks ago. So Chad, Jared Padalecki (cutey from the Gilmore Girls), Paris Hilton and Elisha Cuthbert were sitting onstage. The interviewer asked about rumours that Jared and Paris had become involved during filming. Jared accused Chad Michael Murray of starting those rumours. Chad stood up, raised his arms above his head (causing his shirt to lift and showing his belly button), trying to speak over the screams from the crowd.
While he was standing up, Jared reached up and poked Chad's sides. He was obviously trying to tickle Chad. At first, Chad barely reacted but, Jared actually stood up and dug his fingers into Chad's lower ribs. Chad fully jerked away from Jared's touch, bursting into a massive grin.
So at the very least, Chad has ticklish ribs! :manicd: :bouncybou

Leonardo DiCaprio

On the extras to the DVD of Romeo and Juliet, theres a quick shot of Leo DiCaprio staring at Claire Danes seriously, and she's giggling, and then she scratches at his collar bone and around his neck. His reaction looks real genuine, as he backs off with a grin right away.

Ian Somerhalder

Not too sure about the validity, but, on iansomerhalder.net, there are groups of 5 questions asked of him. He was asked where his ticklish spots were, and he replied.

"That's really f---in' personal." Then he added "My feet and ribs, but shhhh! And don't try to use it against me..." (or something to that effect...)

1st of all I must state, that I can not guarantee about the following information.

I chat with an Nine Inch Nails fanatic, who claimed to know everything about Trent Reznor (The Lead Vocalist). So I asked that guy, if he knew, if Trent has ever admited being ticklish and where. He send me this info, claiming that it is from an early career fan chat:

NIN_fan: Trent, I wanted to know if you are ticklish and where?
TR_NIN: LOL!How did you come up with that question?Am I ticklish...well, yes of course...my feet could be quite ticklish, but only when I'm nervous. Any other ticklish spots that I may have or may not've got are a secret.But, yeah, I admit it, you can get me!Next question!

Personally, I like to believe that information. The guy really knew a lot of sh*t abot Reznor,so let's hope he was as honest as he claimed to be! :Grrr:

Last edited:
From Andy Roddick's official website:

"Andy’s no stranger to the stage or the microphone, giving a show here and there with the Bryan Brothers, and his karaoke song of chose was “You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling,” by the Righteous Brothers. After his late night on stage, he visits his nieces and nephews the next day and they know just how to get Uncle Andy flopping around like a fish. Tickle him under his arms! But once the Tickle Monsters hit nap time, Andy sits down with the remote and turns on his favorite Championship Event, the World Series Game 7. "

Countrey singer Keith Urban is ticklish. I'm sure of that, as I by chance found a picture of him being tickled on the ribs/stomach. For my pleasure, Keith has thrown back his head and was laughing it off... :D

Something I just ran in: ROB THOMAS is TICKLISH!!!!
I found an article about him winning grammys for the sng "Smooth" with Santana. Here's an extract:

Thomas is now a celebrity, but a reluctant one whose band mates are merciless in their rib-tickling abuse. As Thomas observes, ''Whenever I'll say to our drummer, Paul [Doucette], that I think you're rushing that drum fill, he'll answer, `Oh, I'm sorry, Grammy-O. Excuse me.' Ant then will come the tickling... But it's all in fun.''

''Rob is our friend and this gives us something to use against him,'' says Doucette, laughing. ''Throughout all of this, Rob has been like that wild-eyed kid who is thrown into his favorite toy store.''

I've alaways known Rob is ticklish...I just wander if he has any other, still hidden spots... :D

Actually, this doesn't make mention of Rob being ticklish. The "rib-tickling abuse" is the bandmates teasing him about winning the Grammy. No actual tickling occurs (that has been documented anyway!) :)

do you know if that interview with Chad was taped? Cuz if so, Id like to see it

THere is an interview somewhere with Nick Carter and the rest of the Backstreet Boys in which they briefly tickle him.... its called TRL UK or something like that

F/Celebs must be loving this...

After all the years of being hastled be us, any of the women celebrities who hear the men getting E-Mailed must be thinking "Well, it's about time." LOL

will smith was tickled briefly in I, Robot.... when the hot chick is counting his ribs

the guy in Runaway Bride is tickled two times

Mr. Sheffield is tickled in two different episodes on The Nanny

Tony Danza is tickled in an episode of Whos the Boss- the two-parter about getting custody of Jonathan

there is a video somewhere in an interview in which Nick Carter is being tickled.... dontk now where it is tho

Ryan Seacrest is ticklish... he was tickled by Randy and SImon in the finale of AI Season 2.... I have that on DVD : )

as you can see, I have no life : )

Conan O'Brien

I know - I know, not the most sexy star out there but he had Jeff Goldblum on the other day and it was a really odd interview. Jeff just looks at Conan and asks "are you ticklish" and Conan says "yeah, but not down there" (around his knees and stuff). Jeff then asked "oh yeah - where?" and Conan said "I'll tell you later" or something like that.

Weird, but interesting.

That's from Jonathan Wilkes Q&A:

Are you ticklish?

Claudia from Germany

Jonathan: "Yes, I hate my feet being tickled. HATE it!"

Ticklish Wrestlers.............

Shane "The Hurricane" Helms of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) stated on his official website that he's ticklish. He has a section on his message board where fans are allowed to ask questions. He answers every couple of weeks/months or so. One person asked if he was ticklish and where. He replied "on the ears and neck"

Unfortunately, a whole bunch of questions (including the one about his ticklishness) have been deleted. Maybe someone will ask him again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back