• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Male Celebrity List (by Reeder)

Joshua Bassett is Ticklish on Discord he was asked if he was ticklish and his response give it away 770FF837-9A11-4255-A9DD-46983D9C26B0.jpeg
That’s a screenshot
Also it’s my birthday today and this was the best birthday gift ever

Rib Hillis

Rib Hillis (model & actor) is ticklish! He admitted it on his official twitter account about a decade ago, when he was asked about his ticklishness by a fan:

Q: Are you ticklish? If so, where?

Rib Hillis:

@josephine_amos Thank you...and yes, I'm ticklish, but not telling where :p lol

twitter.com/ RibHillis/status/176139011021209601
(remove space)

I've a strong suspicion those soft and meaty feet of his will be ideal tickle-targets!

Attachments

• Rib-Hillis-Feet-3996601.jpg
    Rib-Hillis-Feet-3996601.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Rib-Hillis-Feet-4002243.jpg
    Rib-Hillis-Feet-4002243.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Rib-Hillis-Feet-6287146.jpg
    Rib-Hillis-Feet-6287146.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Rib-Hillis-Feet-5238522.jpg
    Rib-Hillis-Feet-5238522.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Rib-Hillis-Feet-5238523.jpg
    Rib-Hillis-Feet-5238523.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 47
Another Lance Bass confirmation! On his podcast he admitted that he was ticklish even though he pretends he isn’t and highlighted his feet are bad

You can listen to the podcast here and it’s at around the 1:16:45 mark. Lance’s husband Michael also says “I know” when Lance says about his feet, so I hope that’s from personal experience!

omny.fm/shows/frosted-tips-with-lance-bass/ashley-parker-angel-o-town#description

I also found a gif version of Lance being poked in the ribs back in the early 2000s which I found here

tumblr.com/fuckyeahnsync/34081881809

And we know he’s ticklish on his stomach where his dance partner tickled him when he was on dancing with the stars back in the day!

He seems really ticklish, especially on his feet

Thank you for sharing this, what an awesome admission, especially the fact he talks about how ticklish his feet are... and his husband confirms it from experience! Even better, Ashler Parker Angel is confirmed to be super ticklish himself, so his taint ain't his only tickle spot! :D

Steven John Ward

Steven John Ward (actor, Mihawk in Netflix's One Piece) has ticklish feet! The handsome South African actor has been active on twitter lately, and was asked to reveal his ticklishness by a fan:

Q: Are you ticklish anywhere? If so, where are your spots?

Steven John Ward:

My feet... can even feel someone lingering around them before they try tickle me 🤣

twitter.com/ SteveWard101/status/1701590726599929876
(remove space... he has even attached a cute video!)

Now I really want to see Mihawk and Shanks (Peter Gadiot) tickle each other... but that's for my fan fiction, I guess!

Attachments

• SJW 1.jpg
    SJW 1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 32
  • SJW 2.jpg
    SJW 2.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 42
  • SJW 3.jpg
    SJW 3.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 41
  • SJW 4 (Mihawk).jpg
    SJW 4 (Mihawk).jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Steven John Ward 1.jpg
    Steven John Ward 1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 60
Steven John Ward (actor, Mihawk in Netflix's One Piece) has ticklish feet! The handsome South African actor has been active on twitter lately, and was asked to reveal his ticklishness by a fan:

Q: Are you ticklish anywhere? If so, where are your spots?

Steven John Ward:

My feet... can even feel someone lingering around them before they try tickle me &#55358;&#56611;

twitter.com/ SteveWard101/status/1701590726599929876
(remove space... he has even attached a cute video!)

Now I really want to see Mihawk and Shanks (Peter Gadiot) tickle each other... but that's for my fan fiction, I guess!

also buggy pls

Found a new tickling blog on Tumblr! While some of the information is definitely borrowed from here, there are a few good posts and shares - hot models and admssions - and two amazing posts about my favorite tv 'Dark Lord', Ben Barnes!

Ben Barnes (actor and singer) getting tickled in interviews, tv series, and behind the scenes. While we don't have any confirmation about his feet being ticklish, between these clips and the photos previously shared, it's safe to say Ben has very ticklish lips, neck, side ribs, and armpits! [Note: There is at least one more clip of Colin Firth tickling Ben, it's a very short one from a premiere, where Colin comes up behind him and quickly tickles/squeezes/pokes into his underarms getting a chuckle and a little jump, but the video is no longer available on YouTube.]

tumblr.com/ hotcoolandticklish/714489986377990144/ben-barnes-actor-and-singer-getting-tickled-in
(remove space... the video is great!!)

tumblr.com/ hotcoolandticklish/714319549772759040/stunning-actor-ben-barnes-is-very-ticklish-and
(remove space... photos of Ben being tickled!!)

I've attached the photos below, plus an additional one from a convention last year, where, as per twitter, Ben's giggling and attempt to grab the fan's arm is because his side is being tickled!

From the same blog, another video of Ben Barnes being tickled!!! Here's the quote:

Don't freak out everyone... it's only Owain Arthur (from The Rings of Power) TICKLING Ben Barnes in his ribs and armpits TWICE, while Ben laughs, squirms, and giggles... and Ben posted in his own Instagram stories because he is a ticklish tease!! 😭😭

tumblr.com/ hotcoolandticklish/728664201919381504/dont-freak-out-everyone-its-only-owain-arthur
(remove space)

Mark Duplass

Mark Duplass (actor, musician, filmmaker) is very ticklish! He was asked two different questions about his ticklishness while doing a Reddit Ask-Me-Anything Q&A back in 2014, and admitted:

Q: Are you ticklish? If so, where the most?

Mark Duplass:

armpits.

reddit. com/r/IAmA/comments/2e0yp2/comment/cjv00g1/
(remove space... for the full exchange, scroll down)

Q: How tall are you, what size shoes do you wear, and where are your sensitive spots?

Mark Duplass:

i am 6 feet tall. i wear an 8 1/2 shoe. i am very ticklish in my armpits.

reddit .com/r/IAmA/comments/2e0yp2/comment/cjv0h0j/
(remove space)

In addition, Mark Duplass gets his armpits tickled briefly by Ike Barinholtz in episode 12, season one, of The Mindy Project. Barinholtz tickles both Duplass and Kaling, but Mark has a much better reaction and the tickling is very obviously genuine or imporvised. It happens about halfway through the episode.

Finally, in a since deleted tweet, Mark Duplass responded to a twitter comment about having attractive feet. He said that his feet are too small and too sensitive, which also explains why in the reddit thread he says he wants to have neither neck nor foot rubs.

Attachments

• Mark-Duplass.jpg
    Mark-Duplass.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Mark-Duplass-Feet-6465443.jpg
    Mark-Duplass-Feet-6465443.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Mark-Duplass-Feet-4057960.jpg
    Mark-Duplass-Feet-4057960.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Mark-Duplass-Feet-4027195.jpg
    Mark-Duplass-Feet-4027195.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Mark-Duplass-Feet-4027193.jpg
    Mark-Duplass-Feet-4027193.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 56
Not sure if anyone here has come across this page, but there’s an account on Instagram dedicated to ticklish male celebrities.

If you haven’t already, check it out. There’s some good stuff on there that I haven’t seen posted on here

Instagram.com/ ticklxsh (Remove space)

Not sure if anyone here has come across this page, but there’s an account on Instagram dedicated to ticklish male celebrities.

If you haven’t already, check it out. There’s some good stuff on there that I haven’t seen posted on here

Instagram.com/ ticklxsh (Remove space)

Honestly I'm a little bothered by how the page doesn't have more diverse posts. It just seems to be mainly One direction and a few other boy bands plus Chris Hemsworth.

Honestly I'm a little bothered by how the page doesn't have more diverse posts. It just seems to be mainly One direction and a few other boy bands plus Chris Hemsworth.

You're more than welcome to post info about ticklish "diverse" male celebs

Riz Ahmed (in a film!)

We already know Riz is “extremely ticklish, everywhere” from the tweet below:

https://x.com/rizwanahmed/ status/406506614326562817?s=46 (Remove space!)

But in a film releasing on AppleTV soon called Fingernails (which I was lucky enough to see a preview of!) there’s a small tickle moment with Riz! His character is lying in bed with a woman, his shirt slightly rolled up above his stomach, and she’s running her finger back and forth along a scar he has there. At one point he very subtly flinches, and later on after telling her how he got the scar he sorta moves her hand away and softly says “Tickles.”

It’s a very small moment so don’t get too excited, but it’s just nice to hear him say the word. And knowing how ticklish Riz supposedly is anyway, we can all just pretend he didn’t even have to act here!

Brett Dalton (actor, Ward on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) is ticklish! He was first sheepishly outed as being ticklish by co-star Chloe Bennett after her character, Skye, accidentally tickles his character, Ward, in the fourth episode of Agents of SHIELD:

13 Gifs That Show Just Why Brett Dalton Was A Gift To Agents of SHIELD

9. And even though he's a "super spy," he's a tad ticklish.

https://www.playbuzz.com/ brettward10/13-gifs-that-show-just-why-brett-dalton-was-a-gift-to-agents-of-shield
(remove space... scroll down)

While the episode aired, Chloe Bennett tweeted:

I love tickling @IMBrettDalton

https://twitter.com/ chloebennet/status/390320739636617216
(remove space)

Brett Dalton confirmed he is ticklish during a ComicCon panel from a few years ago, where he was talking about who his favourite co-star is. He said that he and Iain De Caestecker get along very well together and hang out a lot on and off set:

Brett Dalton
: We're like kids together. We tickle each other.
Fan (calls out from the crowd): Are you ticklish?
Brett Dalton (after a long pause for all the laughter to die down): Am I ticklish? Who isn't? Sure. Yes.
Fan (more laughter from crowd): Super Spy is ticklish!
Brett Dalton: Yes.

(This is from a transcript of the event that was posted on tumblr by a fan. They've deactivated their account since)

does anyone happen to have any more info on what panel it was that Brett admitted he's ticklish? i was hoping there's a video somewhere online.....

Nick Youngquest

Nick Youngquest (Australian model) is ticklish! Back when he had a twitter account, he was asked if and where he is most ticklish by a fan, and gave a pretty hot and straightforward answer:

Q: Are you ticklish? If so, where?

Nick Youngquest:

@josephine_amos yes, on my feet!

twitter.com/ Nick_Youngquest/status/690333926091591680
(remove space)

More recently, Nick re-confirmed his foot ticklishness in a response to another fan quetsion, this time sent over his Instagram account. Nick stated:

Q: How ticklish are you and where the most?

Nick Youngquest:

Yes, I'm ticklish...very on my feet 😎

(DM so no link)

Fun fact, but I remember Nick replying to a comment by someone on social media who wanted to touch and/or smell his feet and/or armpits with a stern 'I'm not responsible for your injuries', or something to that effect, which makes sense in the context of him being ticklish!!

Attachments

• Nick-Youngquest-Feet-5793213.jpg
    Nick-Youngquest-Feet-5793213.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Nick-Youngquest-Feet-5795231.jpg
    Nick-Youngquest-Feet-5795231.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Nick-Youngquest-Feet-5463988.jpg
    Nick-Youngquest-Feet-5463988.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Nick-Youngquest-Feet-4083710.jpg
    Nick-Youngquest-Feet-4083710.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 33
  • Nick Youngquest 1.jpg
    Nick Youngquest 1.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 36
Graham Parkhurst

Graham Parkhurst (actor, Glamorous) is very ticklish! He admitted it on his official Instagram page, without prompt, after posting a photo from a photoshoot where his upper ribs and armpits were visible:

Graham Parkhurst:

Very ticklish.

📸: @colingaudet45

instagram.com/ p/CwmNXw1uxx8/
(remove space)

Graham also responded to some comments, further confirming his ticklishness:

Q: Crucial follow-up question: Does one pronounce it tick•lish or tickle•ish?

grammycardiff
7 w
@crusselsprouts the second one

Q: @grammycardiff tickle tickle 🤏🏼🤏🏼

grammycardiff
7 w
@andrejuddchang 😂

Q: @grammycardiff Challenge accepted!

@grammycardiff
7w
@mikhail_ don't you dare!

(A screengrab of the photo is attached below... even his armpits are hot!)

Attachments

• Graham Parkhurst Instagram Admission.jpg
    Graham Parkhurst Instagram Admission.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Graham-Parkhurst-Feet-7300865.jpg
    Graham-Parkhurst-Feet-7300865.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 50
  • Graham-Parkhurst-Feet-7502619.jpg
    Graham-Parkhurst-Feet-7502619.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Graham-Parkhurst-Feet-7507188.jpg
    Graham-Parkhurst-Feet-7507188.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 45
  • Graham-Parkhurst-Feet-7532490.jpg
    Graham-Parkhurst-Feet-7532490.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 34
Has Luke Cook ever revealed his ticklishness?

I know he did a charity where he shared pictures of his feet for anyone who donated and asked for them so he's very aware of the foot fetish community so I was wondering if he ever revealed if his feet were ticklish or not or any kind of body part of his?

Grant Gustin tickled by Candice Patton

Grant Gustin (actor, The Flash) is ticklish! It was sheepishly reported by his co-star in The Flash, Candice Patton, who mentioned tickling him on the first day she met him:

They wanted me to come back in and read with Grant Gustin. I remember seeing Jordin Sparks in waiting room. In the audition during my first reading with Grant I remember I tickled him. I don't know why I did, but I just had the urge to tickle him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ilana-rapp/ actress-candice-patton-of_b_7140340.html
(remove space)

Grant Gustin's also a bit of a tickle monster as was revealed when his co-star Rick Cosnett, who's admitted to being super ticklish, posted a pic of Grant tickling him, saying:

Rick Cosnett:
Hahaha no seriously stop tickling me @grantgust #JesseLMartin #TheFlash

https://twitter.com/RickCosnett/stat...89528766533632
(remove space)

Grant Gustin:

@RickCosnett: Hahaha no seriously stop tickling me @grantgust #JesseLMartin #TheFlash ” I'll never stop.

https://twitter.com/grantgust/status...89613415968770
(remove space)

Another interview with Candice Patton, where she talks about tickling Grant Gustin and making him laugh. He must be pretty ticklish!

On tickling Grant Gustin at her Flash audition:

Glamour: I heard you tickled him in the audition. True?

Candice
: Yes. There was something about when I was reading the sides that Iris and Barry had this close relationship, and it's hard when you've never met an actor before. How do you recreate that in two minutes in an audition? In that moment, the only thing I could think of to make him smile or laugh was to physically grab him and tickle him. They loved it because they thought it was really charming. That's one of the few times it works to touch someone! [Laughs]

beautifulballad.org/ 2015/10/21/glamour-chats-with-the-flash-star-candice-patton/
(remove space)
glamour.com/ story/the-flash-candice-patton
(remove space)

Don't know about anyone else, but I love me a ticklish tickled, and Grant certainly is one!

Attachments

• Grant-Gustin-Feet-7304012.jpg
    Grant-Gustin-Feet-7304012.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Grant-Gustin-Feet-4018010.jpg
    Grant-Gustin-Feet-4018010.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Grant-Gustin-Feet-4143006.jpg
    Grant-Gustin-Feet-4143006.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Grant-Gustin-Feet-7304448.jpg
    Grant-Gustin-Feet-7304448.jpg
    742.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Grant-Gustin-Feet-5247804.jpg
    Grant-Gustin-Feet-5247804.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 33
Just saw this tweet from Rainn Wilson (The Office). Could this be a ticklish confirmation?
twitter.com/rainnwilson/status/1706071611651269014

Barry Keoghan (actor, Saltburn, The Killing of a Sacred Deer) has a cute reaction to being tickled in the ribs by Masters of the Air co-star Callum Turner.

He also tickled Jacob Elordi’s sides but (sadly) got no reaction.

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cla41p7og65qfem7o5lg.mp4
    11.4 MB
Barry Keoghan (actor, Saltburn, The Killing of a Sacred Deer) has a cute reaction to being tickled in the ribs by Masters of the Air co-star Callum Turner.

He also tickled Jacob Elordi’s sides but (sadly) got no reaction.
Forgot one of the videos!

Attachments

• v17044gh0000cmfq6fvog65oehtr40gg.mp4
    2.5 MB
Love these, thanks for sharing! Barry is confirmed ticklish, but I'd wager Jacob is as well, if he tried tickling him there. I'm wondering if we'll find a Saltburn blooper with some tickles? :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back